Stage 6. The Storm (Discussion)

killed a cruiser hanging around a station. Got a few vouchers but nothing special.

I’ve been for therapy because of that song :stuck_out_tongue:

here’s a different song that will stick in your head.

Happy new year.

killed a cruiser hanging around a station. Got a few vouchers but nothing special.

It drops misc cred items (max of about 80k), misc crafting materials, rarely a voucher item, and even rarer artefacts. I’ve gotten a 15k voucher item so I know that they can drop rare stuff. And given that they drop like 6 items at a time, you have a decent chance of something good every time.

Using bubbles and other piercing weapons is probably the best way to take out the cruisers solo because you can damage turrets, engines, and the cruiser all in one shot.

no more frost missions, eh? Guess I don’t have a reason to log in until destroyers are here. Especially since 

regarding the ban:
It has been made due to our automated system. It has detected repeated afk battles in the last weeks as well as a few events with abnormal actions that make it look like you are using any kind of 3rd part tool for improving your aim.

this is the response I got regarding my recent day ban, and I do neither of these things and that means I’m liable to get banned again if I play pvp and either do well or get that weird disconnect where i cannot reconnect and all my ships go to the void because their automatic system is wrong and this needs to be sorted out so that my time and money investment is no longer at risk to the hands of fallacy. Although I’m sure it’s related to that mystery hour chat ban I recieved shortly after a certain corporation’s members harassed me in private tells after I called them out for rigging the direction of random games, I would not be surprised if they sent a large amount of false reports and democracy triggered a ban instead of factual information. Usually I find it funny when people call me a hacker, and usually rally to the defense of others when no concrete proof is offered so you can imagine my offense when it comes from moderators, but I digress.

Destroyers when?

Destroyers tonight (if devs nice) or tomorrow (if devs tired).

Destroyers tonight (if devs nice) or tomorrow (if devs tired).

as long as their content release schedule is the opposite of vindictus NA’s, then I will be extremely satisified on that end.

no more frost missions, eh? Guess I don’t have a reason to log in until destroyers are here. Especially since 

this is the response I got regarding my recent day ban, and I do neither of these things and that means I’m liable to get banned again if I play pvp and either do well or get that weird disconnect where i cannot reconnect and all my ships go to the void because their automatic system is wrong and this needs to be sorted out so that my time and money investment is no longer at risk to the hands of fallacy. Although I’m sure it’s related to that mystery hour chat ban I recieved shortly after a certain corporation’s members harassed me in private tells after I called them out for rigging the direction of random games, I would not be surprised if they sent a large amount of false reports and democracy triggered a ban instead of factual information. Usually I find it funny when people call me a hacker, and usually rally to the defense of others when no concrete proof is offered so you can imagine my offense when it comes from moderators, but I digress.

Destroyers when?

That’s pretty bullshit. I’ve seen you in PvP often and you’ve killed me more times than I can afford therapy for, but I’ve always tallied up to you just being better than me at piloting. Sorry this is going on for you mate.

You needed therapy because of a song?

http://www.medicaldaily.com/torture-methods-sound-how-pure-noise-can-be-used-break-you-psychologically-318638

here’s a different song that will stick in your head.

Happy new year.

Cheers for that, i think it helped, even if just a little :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s pretty bullshit. I’ve seen you in PvP often and you’ve killed me more times than I can afford therapy for, but I’ve always tallied up to you just being better than me at piloting. Sorry this is going on for you mate.

My ability to aim just exceeds the majority of people’s ability to maneuver whether its due to configuration or movement style. I take advantage of this by playing gunship and people are definitely not used to getting vaporized instantly by double overdrive ion emitters so they get really bent out of shape occasionally and accuse me of some funny things, hackusations are one of the things I like to put up on my steam screenshot wall because it highlights their ignorance for all to enjoy. Also, aim assist used with flux phaser makes the weapon pretty strong at anything but close range to the point where its characteristics are drastically different and I wish I did not need aim assist with projectile weapons but my ping is just too large hence why I usually use lasers. I’ve taken steps to mitigate its close range difficulties by adding turnspeed but although mitigated some the weakness remains.  The players I have the most trouble with are those who are quick or use close range weaponry that beats my lasers. Players like rince banana and nerw come to mind, quality players who know how to exploit weaknesses and give me a run for my money, or at the very least can give me severe carpal tunnel as I crab claw my mouse around my desk trying to hit them. It’s a very big mousepad thank goodness, I’ve had this puretrak talent forever.

But more or less, unless you’re flying around like crazy, I’m going to be able to keep my lasers on you long enough for the debuff to take effect, and the flux phaser will definitely hit you if you can’t do some loopies.

But you can’t return fire if you were insta-melted by Orion’d close-range things. Xp

But you can’t return fire if you were insta-melted by Orion’d close-range things. Xp

a well timed combat reboot eats a good chunk of the orion. after that it’s up to making myself a difficult target or using my reboot time to get a big head start on the damage trade. if he’s using the pirate, it’s not as big of a threat. If I get caught during recharge, it gets considerably more difficult to survive. Usually good players figure out I’m a risky target to gamble on, and often choose to bully other ships on my team until I am left outnumbered which is how I would play it against them also. The key is not showing weakness because if you show one you can’t do anything about, then they’ll know how to fold you every time.  It’s like how good interceptors close distance on me when i use flux, and then when I use lasers they learn that I can’t be killed so easily when they have my attention and would rather try to bait me into wasting my overdrives and then coming back a little later, or pounce when I’m banged up or outnumbered or when I appear to be distracted.  I’m not saying I’m unkillable, I’m just saying I try to use the weaknesses my opponents know about to trick them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Such is life. I will say though, that what I do is so subtle that the more ignorant players will get suspicious and say “there’s no way he could do that” because they’re under the impression I wasn’t feigning and i suddenly went from bad to good with no reasonable explanation, when the reality is I’ve been carving through their team and when I notice them checking me out from across the dance floor I pretend not to notice so  they come to me for an easier kill, and they will do it over, and over, and over again and not understand what’s going on because they’ve already established a situation and an image and their frustration and ignorance only continues to build on this fallacy they have created to fulfill their desire for a handle on the situation that makes sense. I have a good laugh. It’s also the reason behind my antagonistic personality. I drive a slow ship, I prefer to use irl taunting powers to get my kills to come to me. Unless they’re bubbles, then please go. go far away. please.

So no more Frost Missions? Ah well :v

So are there more missions or not?