Stage 6. The Storm (Discussion)

875ae84765d31087af1bbd976dd2.jpg

Important update: limit of each event day counts in server time (in UTC)

You know what?! Just add one 0 to each, so that we can store ten times more.

Bonuses for loyalty vouchers means nothing, if they go over the cap!

Check my signature below.

So this is it… The destroyers are finally almost here… XD

I didn’t expect them to be an event reward!

My Question:

I hope I am misunderstanding…trying not to be cynical here but I’d bet a month of premium that Jericho is going to win each Stage.  My question is, does this mean all those players that have strong desire for emp and fed stage rewards (such as Fed -40% discount on premium or Empire +70% loyalty bonus) wont get them if Jericho wins each Stage?

Says ALL will get “unique” bonuses, but if it’s obvious (as it already is) that Jericho is going to win this Stage, will all of the bonuses be available to players or only the bonuses for Jericho?  From the looks of it now, we’ll get a +30% credits, but I’d prefer the +30% syn…can a player get the syn bonus if Jericho wins this Stage?

My Thoughts:

The bonuses look fantastic, but it would be unfortunate if any player lost out on the bonus of their preference because a high number of players choose a certain faction.

Maybe a mention of what the “unique” rewards will be might help prevent people from becoming disenchanted with the program features they desire before it really even begins.

Now I’m confused. The image you shows makes it seem like whichever faction wins, that’s the Destroyer we will get? The dev blog made it seem as though 3 would be available to start (1 per faction), manufactured with neodium.

I feel like this faction wars thing is only for the bonuses shown in the chart, but am I wrong?

Also: y u go for jericho people? loyalty is definitely the hardest resource to grind (unless you are Koromac of course)

So I finished the Frost mission and there’s no other one.

What.

Also I thought that the first available dest would just be the Empire one.

Also, further analysis of the image states that we will not be getting destroyers until after at least January 8th.

Just a tidbit of info for those too lazy to look.

This means that these winter events are nothing but a way for the developers to stall the release of Destroyers. Clever, but annoying once you realise it.

And this is the first Christmas to pass without class-specific weapons released. I really want a covert ops, gunship, and LRF gun pls

We don’t know this yet. They may be in later missions. Who knows~~~

You know what?! Just add one 0 to each, so that we can store ten times more.

Bonuses for loyalty vouchers means nothing, if they go over the cap!

Check my signature below.

Im pretty sure most people arent capping vouchers like you, but i agree extra storage would be great. Ive been saving vouchers and forced to spend some to prevent reaching the cap.

My Question:

I hope I am misunderstanding…trying not to be cynical here but I’d bet a month of premium that Jericho is going to win each Stage.  My question is, does this mean all those players that have strong desire for emp and fed stage rewards (such as Fed -40% discount on premium or Empire +70% loyalty bonus) wont get them if Jericho wins each Stage?

Says ALL will get “unique” bonuses, but if it’s obvious (as it already is) that Jericho is going to win this Stage, will all of the bonuses be available to players or only the bonuses for Jericho?  From the looks of it now, we’ll get a +30% credits, but I’d prefer the +30% syn…can a player get the syn bonus if Jericho wins this Stage?

My Thoughts:

The bonuses look fantastic, but it would be unfortunate if any player lost out on the bonus of their preference because a high number of players choose a certain faction.

Maybe a mention of what the “unique” rewards will be might help prevent people from becoming disenchanted with the program features they desire before it really even begins.

idk what makes you think jericho will win. What this event means is that the winning faction will grant the faction bonus (creds for jericho, vouchers for fed, synergy for empire) to any player no matter their allegiance; so basically we players are choosing which bonus we want. Pretty cool uh?

Now I’m confused. The image you shows makes it seem like whichever faction wins, that’s the Destroyer we will get? The dev blog made it seem as though 3 would be available to start (1 per faction), manufactured with neodium.

I feel like this faction wars thing is only for the bonuses shown in the chart, but am I wrong?

Also: y u go for jericho people? loyalty is definitely the hardest resource to grind (unless you are Koromac of course)

faction wars are only for bonuses. Missions from ms summer is something different (i guess we will recieve more missions according the faction wars advance their stages)

And this is the first Christmas to pass without class-specific weapons released. I really want a covert ops, gunship, and LRF gun pls

you can support my post for new weapons :slight_smile: (its for all clases tho, sry): https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28990-new-hit-track-weapons/#entry344023

Jerry wins these things because they have JLRFs and Guards as well as Coil Mortal specialties. Great AoE and offensive weapons and ships makes for more bot kills and higher scores. Also Guard pulsar and other AoE factors, coupled with their immense strength make them perfect for PvE ownage.

Jerry wins these things because they have JLRFs and Guards as well as Coil Mortal specialties. Great AoE and offensive weapons and ships makes for more bot kills and higher scores. Also Guard pulsar and other AoE factors, coupled with their immense strength make them perfect for PvE ownage.

but This killing count is only working in PVP, not PVE.

If people got to those insane number of kills in PvP on each of those Factions in less than a day, then I am thoroughly amazed. That just doesn’t happen with the amount of people we have online at any given time. Besides, it said “kill raiders in (naberia mission)”. Unless you’re the most skilled troll in the universe you can’t kill players in that map.

If people got to those insane number of kills in PvP on each of those Factions in less than a day, then I am thoroughly amazed. That just doesn’t happen with the amount of people we have online at any given time. Besides, it said “kill raiders in (naberia mission)”. Unless you’re the most skilled troll in the universe you can’t kill players in that map.

How many kills until yet? 15k to 30k would be reasonable.

It is not a kill goal. It is about time running out. We have about a week for each portion so I wouldn’t be surprised if factions each have well over 100k each.

I saw the count rising from 0, its from PVP. Take into account that at least 3-4 PVP games are happening at the same time. If you want some aproximation, go to leaderboards and see the top players amount of kills per week, then divide that according to days (1 for wednesday after reset, 2 for thursday, 3 for friday, etc). That only counts T4 and above…

EDIT: after i played fire support, i killed more than 30 ships in my kraken (empire), i went to check kill count and empire had less than 30, so its not PVE :slight_smile:

These are two separate missions and they don’t interfere with each other. We have the weeklong missions where PvP kills count and then the personal new dailies where we have to to some stuff for ourselves.

Fulfilling of these tasks just allows you to get destroyer easier.

Fulfilling of these tasks just allows you to get destroyer easier.

So, no “free” destroyers?

So, no"free" destroyers?

I think you know the answer.  

I think you know the answer.  

Yes , I do!