Stage 6. The Storm (Discussion)

Please contact our customer support for this.

qzbjzH5.png

Should I send it? For lolz? XD

qzbjzH5.png

Try your luck maybe they will send you one.

NO?

NO?

:rudolf:

cac0a12724.jpg

Hopefully previews will happen this next patch. We still need the mission objectives to appear so I’m waiting for a patch.

cant be completed, since theres no agent to destroy.

Day 23 is bugged.

Yep. Agents are not spawning in any mode :frowning:

Yep. Agents are not spawning in any mode :frowning:

I’ve founded them in open space.

Edit: and in pvp mode also.

Day 23 is bugged.

Do you mean this ?Thanks for the report. I’ll try to find the guilty one.

wait, why are we shooting ms summer agents? how do we really know they have been bad boys/girls? arent them supposed to be revenants? who are revenants any way? what are ms summer plans? (besides from getting tech from the leviathan for…?)

wait, why are we shooting ms summer agents? how do we really know they have been bad boys/girls? arent them supposed to be revenants? who are revenants any way? what are ms summer plans? (besides from getting tech from the leviathan for…?)

Rivalry between Ms. Frost and Miss Summer… I am still waiting for them doing a mud wrestling. :fed015:

who cares… They payin we shootin.

I am bored of killed Miss Summer agents, CAN I KILL HER INSTEAD?!@??#$?!~

I still have seen zero summer agents anywhere. Their spawn rate must be extremely low. Either that or someone’s lyin. ;3

I still have seen zero summer agents anywhere. Their spawn rate must be extremely low. Either that or someone’s lyin. ;3

They are all over the place in PVP. Seems like it’s a bug.

The amount of Miss Summer agents you will see is reverse proportionnal to your spam to get a Hunter :slight_smile:

The amount of Miss Summer agents you will see is proportionnal to your spam to get a Hunter :slight_smile:

So that means that I should be seeing them everywhere. Like even on asteroids and floating randomly through space.

I got all 30 in a T3 PvE run of Crimson Haze.