Special Modules: Remastered

in a sense, this is like alpha changes where you can switch to an alternate special, though the frigates NEED these changes

Actually, why just make it one or the other? Let people CHOOSE there speccial moduale specific to the ship type

in a sense, this is like alpha changes where you can switch to an alternate special, though the frigates NEED these changes

Actually, why just make it one or the other? Let people CHOOSE there speccial moduale specific to the ship type

The specials are (mostly) fine in my eyes, none feel OP(the plasma web though…maybe…) and altho LRF need a buff to become more useful, and frigballs less possible, other specials won’t fix anything since specials are not the problem, pulsars and minefields are.

We need more “evasive” maneuvers…

We need more “evasive” maneuvers…

How do you mean? You mean like the recon invis etc. and make more people rage every match? :S

Pressing a key that allows you to do an awesome evasive manoeuvre would be awesome.

My thoughts exactly.

Nice to see my drone topic in there, JPhack :3  Ahahah

Y’know what i voted for :stuck_out_tongue:

PLEASE CHANGE THE DRONES :frowning:

Also, your option D would be good if the drones then acted like a missile with x damage, then the drones regen, or like spy drones…

And also, if you guys looked at the IIN post, you would see that there are LRF changes coming anyway, since everyone moans about them…

*shrugs*