Solution to not getting US server and RU server lag!

I’m going to ignore the fact that you are necroing a 2 year old thread and attempt to help you.

When you are queueing with a squad/wing, have your entire wing set your preferred server region to USA. Chances are you will get a USA server for a game.

Otherwise, you will have to deal with it. Which is what all of the NA players do.

57 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

I’m going to ignore the fact that you are necroing a 2 year old thread and attempt to help you.

When you are queueing with a squad/wing, have your entire wing set your preferred server region to USA. Chances are you will get a USA server for a game.

Otherwise, you will have to deal with it. Which is what all of the NA players do.

friend an I are set to USA and we never get a USA game… pings are always 250+ and even when solo queuing i still get russian servers.

You can get used to high ping. I can play at 400 ping. When my spec ops team got SA server and 400 ping, all complained then died :stuck_out_tongue: So it might take getting used to but can easily be done. You miss out on high rotation though, so don’t make builds with over 130 rotation

2 hours ago, RennieAshII said:

You can get used to high ping. I can play at 400 ping. When my spec ops team got SA server and 400 ping, all complained then died :stuck_out_tongue: So it might take getting used to but can easily be done. You miss out on high rotation though, so don’t make builds with over 130 rotation

Strafe builds used to work very well. Frigates and fighters are better at high ping than inties.

And seriously. Get used to playing >80% of your games with 200+ms ping. If you get used to it you can dominate Russians with <50ms ping on their own servers. I did it all the time.