Solution to not getting US server and RU server lag!

Too bad we will look like slow people…

ArcTic, your google translated post on RU forums makes zero sense. Even I, knowing what you trying to say, could not understand what you were saying.

P.S. 

Answer from Bazinga: use USA as “prefered” server  :005j:  :005j:  :005j:

Good luck with that, hehe

Answer from Bazinga: use USA as “prefered” server 

It’s a bit hard to “prefer” a server, if it stops working after a couple minutes.

I wish I could speak Russian. I started learning Spanish this year but only because Russian and Mandarin were both full :frowning:

LOL than at least i give the russians a laugh. 

more of a facepalm

Anything to get you to hit yourself. 

Next time if you want to post anything on RU forum use http://www.online-translator.com/ I think this translator much better. Using it even on my mobile, helps me a lot.

Thanks.

Hello, excuse for my awful. :stuck_out_tongue:

The USA players, on the Russian servers. I am the 250th echo request and 10% of loss of packages on the Russian servers. Other players of this question, it is also still ignored. It gives players huge advantage over the USA players and, apparently, kill in game. That is about the organization of the USA players for an exit when they are on the Russian servers. I against it, but a problem have to be fixed. Servers need of work and often I am better for servers, than the USA of servers. I live in California, it is bad. It could be mine to Internet service provider or my bad on the Internet, but it was according to game.

I think that to us it is necessary for the USA players for check of connection to the Internet and if I on the Internet, this game occupies a lot of pass-band. I the game Planetside 2, and they have no problem with the Internet.

Also excuse thanks for attention that I in this awful Russia!

And that’s what your translator said i posted vs what google said i posted.

Hello, sorry for my terrible. : P

US players on Russian servers. I have 250 ping and 10% packet loss on the Russian servers. Other players of this issue, and until now ignored. This gives players a huge advantage over US players and apparently kill the game. What we are talking about the organization of the US players to quit when they are on Russian servers. I’m against it, but the problem should be resolved. Servers need to work and I often better for servers than the US servers. I live in California, this is bad. It might be my ISP or my bad on the Internet, but it was in accordance with the game.

I think we need the US players to test the connection to the internet and if I through the Internet, this game takes a lot of bandwidth. I play Planetside 2, and they have no problems with the Internet.

Thank you for your attention and I am sorry that I am in this terrible Russian!

After I read this, I was clicking, Translate to English. 

Thanks.

Can you give me first version of your text ( sent me personal message)? I`m just interesting how promt will translate it to russian.

I don’t have it. srry. 

I swear, the first time i saw russian, i’m all like, Dude! Something’s wrong with your keyboard. 

Ok so apparently, bad matchmaking is purposeful. Admin closed it down because they say it’s not a bug. : 

Ok so apparently, bad matchmaking is purposeful. Admin closed it down because they say it’s not a bug. :\

:fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:

Ok so apparently, bad matchmaking is purposeful. Admin closed it down because they say it’s not a bug. : 

^^Anything to get you to hit yourself. yes anything.(/*-*)

this solution have already been forwarded to the Devs - I highlighted it as I think this is required.

Thanks for your input

For the last few days (I’m on fiber connection in US) ping to the quick match US PvP server is hovering betwen 45-90ms and thats not too bad at all. Just saying…

I started learning Spanish this year but only because Russian and Mandarin were both full :frowning:

Hey, at least you chose a good language!

Reviving an old thread but but on a serious matter… this really needs to happen… I’m sooo tired of 200-300 ping and I’ve probly spent like $300+ on this game because I really enjoy it but it’s starting to really get on my nerves… getting 200+ ping is so annoying and another thing thats getting old is how I’m constantly getting put into games that are already like 50%+ of the way through… and I’m put on the LOSING team… 

Some of us are really competitive players here and being put on a losing team 90% of the time doesn’t help our stats 'n such. I feel like a lot more people would play and return if there was American servers.