Second inter-corporate championship! (Discussion)

i really hope it’s at a good time. afternoon for me. otherwise i can’t play.

For you team it will be tomorrow 18:00MCK (11:00 EDT)

For you team it will be tomorrow 18:00MCK (11:00 EDT)

that’s a horrible time.  also where do you get this info? 

that’s a horrible time. also where do you get this info?

Rus forum

Rus forum

that’s a horrible time.  also where do you get this info? 

There is no information about group B on the Russian forum for now.

There is no information about group B on the Russian forum for now.

Oh yes; i only had read the half post in th Rus forum and thought wehn i was writing here about group B that it is this Saturday because it would make sense when G&H&I are at the end that A&B are at the first day.

Группы A и И отыгрываются в первую игровую неделю.

10 октября, старт 18:00 МСК - играют группы С и D. Бои ведутся параллельно.

11 октября, старт 18:00 МСК - играют группы E и F. Бои ведутся параллельно.

2 игровая неделя:

17 октября, старт 18:00 МСК - играют группы G и H. Бои ведутся параллельно.

18 октября, старт 18:00 МСК - играют группы I. Бои ведутся параллельно.

Oh yes; i only had read the half post in th Rus forum and thought wehn i was writing here about group B that it is this Saturday because it would make sense when G&H&I are at the end that A&B are at the first day.

We are creating special time conditions for all English-speaking teams, right now I’m waiting for wishes of team captains about suitable time (they should do it through pm).  

Any news?

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28256-second-inter-corporate-championship/#entry337611](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28256-second-inter-corporate-championship/#entry337611)

a detailed explanation please?

we are discussing the times currently. 

i’m the captain or it4ly team for the tournement, with who i have to talk for decidice the stage’s hour?

So what time is it? , we are a couple of people who have no idea. group B

Why is nearly every stream on YouTube? I can only watch prrotozz steam coz its twitch.

Results of groups C and D

So what time is it? , we are a couple of people who have no idea. group B

Still discussing it with captains.

The matches of groups A and B will take place at **22.00 (UTC+3) on Saturday **October 17 

Groups A and B are playing tomorrow at 22.00 (UTC + 3). There will be 4 judges for the matches: Akaurl, Doomb0t, Rakza and Error (list of judges can be changed)

Group A: Akaurl, matches A: Ultra [ultra] - Fowler Defence [FDEF]; C: Gates of Darkness [GoD] - Ultra [ultra]; E Ultra [ultra] - Balkan Corp [exYU] 
Group A: Doombot, matches B: Balkan Corp [exYU] - Gates of Darkness [GoD];  D: Balkan Corp [exYU] -  Fowler Defence [FDEF]; F:Gates of Darkness [GoD] - Fowler Defence [FDEF].

Group B: Rakza, matches A: The Owl Inititative [OWL] - RadiX [RadiX]; C: TRICOLORE ITALIA [iT4LY] - The Owl Inititative [OWL]; The Owl Inititative [OWL] - CZech Ravagers [CzR]

Group B: Error, matches B:CZech Ravagers [CzR] - TRICOLORE ITALIA [iT4LY]; D: CZech Ravagers [CzR] - RadiX [RadiX]; F: TRICOLORE ITALIA [iT4LY] - RadiX [RadiX]; 

Remind you that every match consists of 2 rounds (Monolith Remains’ (Team Battle) and ‘Devil’s Jaw’ (Capture the Beacons)), 3 point for a win in the round, draw - 1 point.  
Judge creates a custom battle with a password and invites captains (via in-game personal messages) to join this battle. When all players are gathered, judge leaves a match and rejoin as a spectator. The maximum waiting time is 10 minutes if a team exceeds this time - technical defeat. 

Let’s watch today tournament matches on this channel

http://www.twitch.tv/xofjsa

Only one streamer when there are four matches going on at the same time? Last weekend there were a 4 streamers ^^

Well I guess it’s a good thing, then people won’t see me embarassing myself XD

Only one streamer when there are four matches going on at the same time? Last weekend there were a 4 streamers ^^

Well I guess it’s a good thing, then people won’t see me embarassing myself XD

i heard that owl and RadiX tied. that means rematches when im on! looking forward to it and wanna see vids!