Second inter-corporate championship! (Discussion)

1. Each team plays 2 battles with each other team.

2. Game modes: Team Battle and Capture the Beacons

Do you mean 2 of each of these battles. or 1 of each of these battles?

1. Victory in every battle is awarded with 3 points. 1 point for a draw.

So is it 1 win = 3 points, or 2 wins = 3 points?

1. The 2 best teams that scored the most points in the group advance further.

So it’s like an everyone faces everyone kind of thing?

1. Maps of the group stage: ‘Devil’s Jaw’, ‘Ancient Ruins’.

Is this random? Or is the beacon capture for one, and Team Battle for other?  Or is it both for each? 

EDIT:  Additional question…why no reverse thruster and yes to Mk. 5 Weapons?  They’re both craftable, and both attainable by anyone who grinds it out?  What’s the difference between the 2?  Is it just too cheaty or something?

1. 1 of each.

3. 2 wins = 3 points

1. Yes, but inside the group.

5. Devil’s Jaw -  Capture the Beacons, Ancient Ruins - Team Battle. 

1. 1 of each.

3. 2 wins = 3 points

1. Yes, but inside the group.

5. Devil’s Jaw -  Capture the Beacons, Ancient Ruins - Team Battle. 

i have an important question!

Why do the rus forums get 3 more subs than we do? Maybe all the servers will be EU/US to balance out that advantage? 

Also, on a not pissed off note (yet), do we have to play on rus servers if our entire team is USA/EU or can we centralize the location to europe? (when vsing a rus team) 

EDIT: looking at the rules, i didn’t see anything about last minute subs on eng but they have a rule about it. does this mean that we can make last minute subs and have 4 subs or 7 subs and no last minute? 

Why do the rus forums get 3 more subs than we do? Maybe all the servers will be EU/US to balance out that advantage?

Also, on a not pissed off note (yet), do we have to play on rus servers if our entire team is USA/EU or can we centralize the location to europe? (when vsing a rus team)

EDIT: looking at the rules, i didn’t see anything about last minute subs on eng but they have a rule about it. does this mean that we can make last minute subs and have 4 subs or 7 subs and no last minute?

You forgot to mention that when you apply in the EN forum you Team Members don’t had to be in you Corp before 25th September but in the Rus forum they have to

It was a misprint, sorry.

Also, on a not pissed off note (yet), do we have to play on rus servers if our entire team is USA/EU or can we centralize the location to europe?

During group stage we will create special groups for US/EU teams.

It was a misprint, sorry.

During group stage we will create special groups for US/EU teams.

okay thanks for clearing that up.

So these rules are confusing. Are they fixed now? 

Also it says max team size 12 so you should probz fix that too :P 

never mind I read the rules and found my anwser

Also it says max team size 12 so you should probz fix that too :P 

Ye, thanks :slight_smile:

Maps on Rus forum: Maps of the group stage, “Jaws of the Devil” (Mode: Capture of lighthouses), “Ruins Monolith” (mode: team battle).

Card playoffs: “Eastern mining station” (Mode: Capture of lighthouses), “Ancient Ruins” (Mode: Team Deathmatch).

(https://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.star-conflict.ru%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F48254-vtoroj-mezhkorporativnyj-chempionat%2F&sandbox=1)

Maps her in EN forum: Maps of the group stage: ‘Devil’s Jaw’, ‘Ancient Ruins’.

Maps of the playoffs: ‘Monolith Ruins’, ‘Sanctuary’.

So which post should i believe?

Maps on Rus forum: Maps of the group stage, “Jaws of the Devil” (Mode: Capture of lighthouses), “Ruins Monolith” (mode: team battle).

Card playoffs: “Eastern mining station” (Mode: Capture of lighthouses), “Ancient Ruins” (Mode: Team Deathmatch).

(https://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.star-conflict.ru%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F48254-vtoroj-mezhkorporativnyj-chempionat%2F&sandbox=1)

zomg they’re adding lighthouses to the game! I love this feature! 

zomg they’re adding lighthouses to the game! I love this feature!

beacons ≙ lighthouses

beacons ≙ lighthouses

my dreams are like a ship, because of no lighthouses, it is dashed to pieces. :( 

There was misunderstanding, I’ve fixed it.

Maps of the group stage: ‘Devil’s Jaw’ (Capture the Beacons), ‘Monolith Remains’ (Team Battle).

Maps of the playoffs: ‘Eastern Mining Station’ (Capture the Beacons), ‘Ancient Ruins’ (Team Battle).

so are we talking about Attack drones or Combat drones cause u can’t play engineer without combat drones cause that is his special module

1. Reverse Thrusters, Combat Drones, and ‘Apocalypse’ Missiles are prohibited. ‘Inquisitor’ and ‘Fireworks’ are also prohibited.

5f0c47d745421ab12459d9cd36a1.jpg

Broadcasting channel

the sign up is closed , but in my time zone its still 07.10.2015 @ 20:45. so i still wud like to add these players to the GoD group:

1. Laoshi02
  2. hann88
  3. joshc043
  4. UnknownAgent
  5. Jack10839
  6. DAFFY
  7. eisbeer

hey so how do we find out what time our first match is? Also, because of the time, some of my members will not be able to play. Can i replace them? 

Groups

so I’m group A, when do we play (date & time)?

is it this October 9, 2015 at 11:00 PM YEKT?

so I’m group A, when do we play (date & time)?

Schedule will be available tomorrow.

i really hope it’s at a good time. afternoon for me. otherwise i can’t play.