Restriction in the number of Ship types(POLL)

And pls if you can post a screen of a domination or beacon hunt where 4-5 lrf vs 4-5 random ships got a win i’ll be very glad to have a look at that… Waiting the screenshot starts from now… :slight_smile:

I’ve won 3v3 beacon hunt with all LRF vs interceptors. Your qq is your own, nothing more. The “problem” is player skill, not ship type.

it’s not stupid at all… and pls do not answer like that anymore!

This is a very clever way to stop the lrf crap storm… U missed the point anyway wich is not the bonus on the beacon capture but the nerf on the effectiveness and kill rating gain!

The stupid thing is having 2-3 lrf in 4vs4 or 5vs5 beacon hunt or domination. 1 lrf could be needed 2 are too much. It’s not about the player… Do u want to get the lrf in domination or beacon hunt when 1 or 2 other player are going to do the same…? So u can farm easy kills for your preciuos rating…? Well u can do and u will synergize the ship as well…but at least u r not going to increase your kills rating that much coz the more players are trying to do the same the less rating and effectiveness u r going to earn!!! Or at least move your xxxx and go capture like anyone else! Going in the first line could be more difficault for a lrf so giving them a 500 pts for capture could be a good idea! But leaving the 300 pts capture the way it is atm it’s fine anyway to me…

And pls if you can post a screen of a domination or beacon hunt where 4-5 lrf vs 4-5 random ships got a win i’ll be very glad to have a look at that… Waiting the screenshot starts from now… :slight_smile:

That is easy. Just let me take one WPK 4 men squad, all in LRF agains four random pugs. Domination game for easy, beacon hunt for medium difficulty.

Players will always be stupid, because most of players don’t give a xxxx about winning, losing, or efficiency. They just want to have fun in the ship they want. If they want to camp all day in the spawn, and you deny that, they will just leave for another game where they can do whatever they want.

But what about the recon n00bs who warp alone trying to kill the captain in combat recon?

What about people in engineers without auras? should we set a self destruct timer in an engineer if they don’t activate or fit the auras?

What about people in covert ops with plasma guns sniping beside a tackler with gauss?

What about command ships without auras?

What about guard players without AMS, and with perma thermal phase shield?

What about ECM players spamming all the three ECM modules at once?

What about bad players in general? should we ban them from the game? should the game erase your account if your DSR goes below 900?

Stop you LRF hate. People will always xxxxx about anything, but fortunately, the devs won’t ban one class because of child rants.

That is easy. Just let me take one WPK 4 men squad, all in LRF agains four random pugs. Domination game for easy, beacon hunt for medium difficulty.

Players will always be stupid, because most of players don’t give a xxxx about winning, losing, or efficiency. They just want to have fun in the ship they want. If they want to camp all day in the spawn, and you deny that, they will just leave for another game where they can do whatever they want.

But what about the recon n00bs who warp alone trying to kill the captain in combat recon?

What about people in engineers without auras? should we set a self destruct timer in an engineer if they don’t activate or fit the auras?

What about people in covert ops with plasma guns sniping beside a tackler with gauss?

What about bad players in general? should we ban them from the game? should the game erase your account if your DSR goes below 900?

Stop you LRF hate. People will always xxxxx about anything, but fortunately, the devs won’t ban one class because of child rants.

Well SAID and or PUT !!!  

If u get 4 wpk lrf then u must have 4 nova/esb random ships on the other side… Or if u prefer 4 random lrf vs 4 random different ships in domination… Then get the shot and post…

Anyway m8 your post looks poointless to me coz we can go on arguing like that endless…

example:

What about ppl leaving the game coz tehy are bored and frustrated coz they can’t gain synergy and stuff coz of the lrf camping…?

We all here want the game getting better and better and call in more players…

We want battles to be more fun for everyone, right?

Changes i suggested don’t make impossible playng multiple lrf frigates but just make them less profitable about effectiveness and kill rating… If theer’s more than 1 in game. What’s the problem with that? Engeener, tacklers, commands already have different efefctiveness calculation…

You want to get a lrf to help the team great, do it… Do u just want to collect kills for your rating and u don’t care if already there r 2 lrf in team? Well no more possible… You will get less rating then.

Hell yeah! Problem is they wouldn’t understand any more why they explode than they do what healing auras are. :wink:

If u get 4 wpk lrf then u must have 4 nova/esb random ships on the other side… Or if u prefer 4 random lrf vs 4 random different ships in domination… Then get the shot and post…

Anyway m8 your post looks poointless to me coz we can go on arguing like that endless…

example:

What about ppl leaving the game coz tehy are bored and frustrated coz they can’t gain synergy and stuff coz of the lrf camping…?

We all here want the game getting better and better and call in more players…

We want battles to be more fun for everyone, right?

Changes i suggested don’t make impossible playng multiple lrf frigates but just make them less profitable about effectiveness and kill rating… If theer’s more than 1 in game. What’s the problem with that? Engeener, tacklers, commands already have different efefctiveness calculation…

You want to get a lrf to help the team great, do it… Do u just want to collect kills for your rating and u don’t care if already there r 2 lrf in team? Well no more possible… You will get less rating then.

In case you are interested, DSR farmers don’t use LRFs.

I still miss the point on this. Why should we discourage or ban a class? Do you want that the small player base get smaller? I would leave for instance, if they don’t allow me to choose the class I want to play.

This is beginning to look like the Kaiju post about ECMs.

Please re-read what I said

I said discourage the usage of numerous LRFs as much as possible

Nobody said anything about banning that class. It is a good support class but too many of them means the players are not engaging or participating in active battle.

Please re-read what I said

I said discourage the usage of numerous LRFs as much as possible

Nobody said anything about banning that class. It is a good support class but too many of them means the “BAD” players are not engaging or participating in active battle.

Fixed

But thats one of the best classes to farm DSR!

By going and killing them you mean?

But DSR farmers make sure they survive all the and Empire Recons or Gunships are better for that.

And dont forget that most of them are not even that good. So they can’t do much with a desintegrator.

kost is right! Farming on lrf is so easy… C’mon we all know that lol! That’s the reason u got lrf all around!

kost is right! Farming on lrf is so easy… C’mon we all know that lol! That’s the reason u got lrf all around!

This is pretty average game(my record 32 kills and 10+ assists), you can see from the video, my client was lagging noticeably (was trying new settings for GPU and Recording), every other game when I fly Sigurdr is somewhat like this, it is just as any other ship/build you have to know when to go for it (map+game mode). I didn’t do anything “spectacular” or anything most of pilots couldn’t do - just sit there and shoot, the only thing is that you have to be aware and kinda feel how much further you can push, since you can not relocate at will. I knew I could be there so I was there (positioning), everything else is kids play. It is very “boring”, but relaxing type of gameplay, and yet very-very effective, especially good vs gauss farmers :)))

Here is a log from that game. 

Fpir1Oh.png

yep that’s what i meant. Thanx for posting kost :wink:

EDIT. Just to know: what ammo u were using on that positron kost?

This is pretty average game(my record 32 kills and 10+ assists), you can see from the video, my client was lagging noticeably (was trying new settings for GPU and Recording), every other game when I fly Sigurdr is somewhat like this, it is just as any other ship/build you have to know when to go for it (map+game mode). I didn’t do anything “spectacular” or anything most of pilots couldn’t do - just sit there and shoot, the only thing is that you have to be aware and kinda feel how much further you can push, since you can not relocate at will. I knew I could be there so I was there (positioning), everything else is kids play. It is very “boring”, but relaxing type of gameplay, and yet very-very effective, especially good vs gauss farmers :)))

Fpir1Oh.png

Nice game, but as you can see, a guy in an alligator MK2 did almost the same damage than you, although less kills.

So is not about the class, as I said.

yep that’s what i meant. Thanx for posting kost :wink:

EDIT. Just to know: what ammo u were using on that positron kost?

Projectile speed

Nice game, but as you can see, a guy in an alligator MK2 did almost the same damage than you, although less kills.

My poiny that it is extreamely easy to “farm” kills and still be verry effectiv for your team, i e dsr, thats why i said its one of the best dsr farming ships.

Well, the sole purpose of an LRF is to kill people (or threaten them). Just like a Gunship.

Fpir1Oh.png

Heeeey, I remember that game. Literally, a last second win.

But yeah, farming on lrf isn’t exactly terribly much easier than it is on other ships. The six guns don’t help as much as you’d like them to, and they can’t quite take a hit very well. For instance, had I more skill, I probably could have dealt just as much damage in the alligator mk 2, possibly even without dying. Alas, I didn’t, and probably still don’t.

But engineers and guard ships have almost the same offensive power if used correctly, and both easily have higher survivability than an LRF. And that’s only considering frigates, at that.

Heeeey, I remember that game. Literally, a last second win.

But yeah, farming on lrf isn’t exactly terribly much easier than it is on other ships. The six guns don’t help as much as you’d like them to, and they can’t quite take a hit very well. For instance, had I more skill, I probably could have dealt just as much damage in the alligator mk 2, possibly even without dying. Alas, I didn’t, and probably still don’t.

But engineers and guard ships have almost the same offensive power if used correctly, and both easily have higher survivability than an LRF. And that’s only considering frigates, at that.

Alligator mk2 has a very sweet bonus for Positrons, that allows for a very precise and high hit rate shots, but it doesn’t really carry a “punch”. Total DMG done as a stat, very unreliable measure when taken out of the equation, it is possible to pump out tons of dmg into the same ship that is backing off and healing back, total dmg done is huge, but was it effective? 

You did have a great game, and with good efficiency/dmg/kills, but you can’t compare kill potential of an engineer/guard to an lrf, 

Big chunk of your efficiency came from being a sole healer (there were 2 more engineers in a game on our side, but they didn’t heal what so ever), my efficiency score came only from raw dmg, even though our overall “total dmg done” is within 10%, the real effect of our dmg on the flow of the game was tremendously different.

When you kill someone, you eliminate him from the game, enemy has less guns, less tanking, less presence in a choke point, when you just dmg them they still there, even if they back up around a corner, they still have presence.

Empire LRFs actually much more tankier than Engineers, because LRF doesn’t have to carry “Team” modules, i.e. heals, and can use up to 3 Multi Purpose modules that provide tremendously higher SELF survivability than what healers have. Guards do have better survivability, but, again, not as much raw dmg.

Alligator mk2 has a very sweet bonus for Positrons, that allows for a very precise and high hit rate shots

Well he was using Heavy Blaster  :lol: