Restriction in the number of Ship types(POLL)

Well he was using Heavy Blaster :lol:

1st) oh god why?

2d) that explains high total dmg number, making both of their comments pretty much invalid :lol:

1st) oh god why?

2d) that explains high total dmg number, making both of their comments pretty much invalid :lol:

Well, I use the heavy blaster because I don’t want to get too close to the action if I can help it, but also like the dps. Doesn’t work too well on inties, but the rest of the frig weapons don’t really, either.

If you really want to get into an argument about the quality of ships, the Sigurdr has less base survivability than the Valor, and although it has two more hull mod slots, the Valor has two more shield mod spots (along with a decently sized shield), and more options for regen active modules - and besides, isn’t required to carry both engineer heals. The bonus dps for weapons is almost the same on both ships, although the Sigurdr probably has the higher one. But also available to consider is that the base Valor is considerably faster than the base Sigurdr, and has one more engine mod slot, both helping it get away from and into attacks.

There’s plenty of other ships to compare, and I’m sure a number of lrfs are better than equivalent rank engineers. The point is that there are still ships of equal, if not better merit to use for farming.

Well, I use the heavy blaster because I don’t want to get too close to the action if I can help it, but also like the dps. Doesn’t work too well on inties, but the rest of the frig weapons don’t really, either.

If you really want to get into an argument about the quality of ships, the Sigurdr has less base survivability than the Valor, and although it has two more hull mod slots, the Valor has two more shield mod spots (along with a decently sized shield), and more options for regen active modules - and besides, isn’t required to carry both engineer heals. The bonus dps for weapons is almost the same on both ships, although the Sigurdr probably has the higher one. But also available to consider is that the base Valor is considerably faster than the base Sigurdr, and has one more engine mod slot, both helping it get away from and into attacks.

There’s plenty of other ships to compare, and I’m sure a number of lrfs are better than equivalent rank engineers. The point is that there are still ships of equal, if not better merit to use for farming.

LRF has 6 guns, Engineer has 4 - that alone gives a huge dmg boost to LRFs, and then “passive” ship bonus scales on top of 4 or 6 guns even further, that is multiplied by crit chances and dmg on top of that LRF have access to “F” module that is used in a conjunction with Tychion charge by cd gives a very nice burst of dmg

Sigurdr tanks via dmg reduction, range and smart positioning, Valor tanks via speed and constant repositioning

You cant compare these, it is apples and oranges, but if you want to look into raw dmg taken, Sigurdr can take multiples of what regular (i.e. proper heal modules equipped) Valor build can. Sigurdr is Extremely tanky plus Sigurdr can have 3x multi-purpose modules equipped AND still be healed by friendly engineers (if there are any)

HwY blaster is excellent weapon, best weapon there is… for PvE or killing brainless n00bs, or Jericho frigates