Remove SURVIVAL Mode!

Reflected Rage: 4k damage on an interceptor’s hull = dead interceptor, especially if they have no Hull modules, like Jerry ECM. Which is even worse, since ECM need a lock on target to be effective.

No Capacitor slots (Emerg Bar) is even worse, constantly 1-shotted by some Thar’Ga or other… Gargoyle, what have you…

Take the premium ‘Spirit’ for example… No Hull or Capacitor slots… besides this just being a bad ship design… but that’s an extreme example (of bad ship design).

It’s all just ranged DPS alpha and AoE spam (Gunship/LRF/Dart/TharGa/etc), low-ping advantage, etc… no-skill 1-hit-kill mode, apparently designed to accommodate the high DPS and ‘unique’ ships.

Just remove SURVIVAL already, it’s beyond LAME, and it will kill the GAME.

8000 damage Guard Pulsar… in 3 seconds…

What? 30,000 in 10 seconds? Are you serious?

Obviously not.

contributing

survival mode is bad

Of all the modes Survival is one of my favorites. The main reason being fast respawn time. Sorry to rain on your parade. 

A mode I would like to see removed would be Combat Recon. 

This game would be so much better if all the modes had a much faster respawn time. I sometimes go afk browsing the web while I am dead and forget Iam still in game. especially when using a dessie.

+1 most useless gamemode ever. Only snipers and gauss type weapons are useful. (and some cloaky ships)

[@DrDeath_ScD](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240008-masshomicide/) Full disclosure: You play LRF (Mauler, wasn’t it), not sure what else, but I’m guessing you’re one of those players which favor DPS classes, because they’re kaput in this game. Aka ‘best pilot’ = most DPS, benefit to team!! :\

Anyways, jesting but only slightly…

2 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Of all the modes Survival is one of my favorites. The main reason being fast respawn time. Sorry to rain on your parade. 

A mode I would like to see removed would be Combat Recon. 

This game would be so much better if all the modes had a much faster respawn time. I sometimes go afk browsing the web while I am dead and forget Iam still in game. especially when using a dessie.

I don’t believe it but… I have to agree with Death ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

4 hours ago, betatrash said:

[@DrDeath_ScD](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240008-masshomicide/) Full disclosure: You play LRF (Mauler, wasn’t it), not sure what else, but I’m guessing you’re one of those players which favor DPS classes, because they’re kaput in this game. Aka ‘best pilot’ = most DPS, benefit to team!! :\

Anyways, jesting but only slightly…

I rarely use the mauler. I use all r15 ships because that’s the only way to get loyalty and complete missions. I am not that good at this game. I nearly always lose and die alot no matter what mode Iplay. So shorter respawn time means less time waiting. Its bad enough some of the matches I wait for take more time to get into than most of my battles last.

9000+ pulsars again…

9000+ damage plasma web?

4000+ resonating shield?

it’s like beta testing all over again…

I told CinnamonFake, just move Survival mode and move to Custom battles, thus, out of PvP.

He actually said, that this is a testing mode and that they plan to remove it after 2 weeks or something like that. Now, many months after, we still have it!

6 hours ago, Koromac said:

I told CinnamonFake, just move Survival mode and move to Custom battles, thus, out of PvP.

He actually said, that this is a testing mode and that they plan to remove it after 2 weeks or something like that. Now, many months after, we still have it!

The main issue I have with custom is you get no progress towards any mission, nor do you get any sort of rewards for playing.

I can’t see any reason to waste any time in custom considering how huge all of our grinds are to get a maxed out perfect ship. But…

If custom was to pay out like it did in the beginning, all our matchmaking issues would be gone.

Honestly they should just normalize all game modes to pay out similarly… play how you want, and earn progress for doing so.

I know, what a concept.

I got a compromise on this one, since everything is x3, why can’t the rewards be 3x as well?

4000+ damage inhibitor swarm plus 3-5 second disable? ;o

30,000 or something T’Har’Ok’ Beamer???

4 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

I got a compromise on this one, since everything is x3, why can’t the rewards be 3x as well?

reward x3 or more this mode still boring ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

i’m not a huge fan of this mode , there’s no teamplay , all is about dps and get a kill alone .that’s all .

yesterday on 10 pvp , 6 time i get survival mode …

Stealth ships have nice advantage in this mode.

11 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Stealth ships have nice advantage in this mode.

Until they uncloak.

I’m agree to remove it.

or, what if we could choose not to be put into matches of certain gamemodes?

I wish we could choose to exclude certain server as well, like East Asia.