Remove SURVIVAL Mode!

I don’t agree. These days when Thargas and Taikings dominating all the games, i really enjoy the survival where I can 1-2 shot these ships.

About SA servers, I guess its depend on where you live. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)
But it would be nice if we could play on servers what we actually select. Seems no matter what I select in 2min I get into RU servers in most of the times, what is really annoying.  

3 hours ago, Gizmomac said:

I don’t agree. 

Stealth player detected.

Summary of OP: “I don’t like this because I’m bad at it, so I will solve it by getting rid of it.”

Sounds like Donald Trump on his policy of speaking Spanish  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

Summary of DrDeath: “I like this game mode because I get to use my Positron LRF to kill everything.”

Tillo is gobsmacked to actually agree  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

Summary of OmegaFighter: “We need more rewards from the game mode.”

Agreed. More damage should mean bigger rewards.

I have become accustomed to playing Survival mode. I’d rather not see it go.

How is x3 damage not rewarding in itself? How about tripling everything else? Triple the rewards, triple the heals, triple the speed, triple pitch and strafe, triple the battle time, and of course triple the immigration taxes.

[@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) Incorrect. Allow Me:

Summary of Survival: Zero skill, 1-hit-kills low-ping alpha-fest.

Am I not understood? (Sorry, quoting Friedrich Nietzsche)

Maybe we need an official definition of skill?

1 hour ago, Shotan said:

I have become accustomed to playing Survival mode. I’d rather not see it go.

Summary: I play DPS classes to farm statistics…

6 minutes ago, betatrash said:

[@Shotan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/248677-shotan/) Incorrect. Allow Me:

Summary of Survival: Zero skill, 1-hit-kills low-ping alpha-fest.

Am I not understood? (Sorry, quoting Friedrich Nietzsche)

Maybe we need an official definition of skill?

ye also Alien ships are balanced only in this gamemode ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Anecdotally, unrelated: About DPS classes… It seems that’s all people want to play. This happened in a few games recently, but 1 was super funny.

I get disconnected, and when I reconnect, I find myself all the way at the edge of the map.

I can’t see any targets, so it takes me 3-5 seconds to find my bearings and the center of the map.

As I start to travel, targets start to pop up 10.5k in front (according to my radar range).

However… My teammates are all 5-6k in front of me…

That moment, when you realize they all have 4k radar range (ie: zero)…

‘Benefit to team’… Suffice to say, they lost the match because they couldn’t find targets.

That’s why you need a recon.

W2CYTsN.jpg

Tell me you just randomly made that, because it’s depressing. Interesting corp logo.

13 minutes ago, betatrash said:

Tell me you just randomly made that, because it’s depressing. Interesting corp logo.

Are you telling me my LRF is bad? How dare you?!

No, it’s fine for sniping depending on your play style (not my personal choice of build though), but having to equip radar range because of lazy teammates… or imbalanced game design actually… is what is most depressing.

3 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

Are you telling me my LRF is bad? How dare you?!

The ship is just as bad as it’s pilot  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 minute ago, OmegaFighter said:

The ship is just as bad as it’s pilot  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Therefore my LRF is AWESOME!

5 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

ye also Alien ships are balanced only in this gamemode ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

What? 

Tai kin is quite powerful in this mode. 

The Inhibitor crystal + cloak combat easily do a 3+kill 

And jump crystal makes you quite hard to kill 

On 5/6/2017 at 8:06 AM, Shotan said:

Summary of DrDeath: “I like this game mode because I get to use my Positron LRF to kill everything.”

Tillo is gobsmacked to actually agree  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

I dont use positron. I did not mention lrf, BetaTrash accused me of camping in one. I use coil motar if I use mauler. No matter what ship i use, I am lucky if I get the kill. I am certain my everything has been personally nerfed, because I upset the devs, FMs and the GMs.

On 5/6/2017 at 2:56 PM, betatrash said:

I don’t farm statistics. I just play better than you and everyone else you squad with, because I have access to better comrades. Perhaps if you changed your approach, you could achieve the same?

22 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I dont use positron. I did not mention lrf, BetaTrash accused me of camping in one. I use coil motar if I use mauler. No matter what ship i use, I am lucky if I get the kill. I am certain my everything has been personally nerfed, because I upset the devs, FMs and the GMs.

Regardless of who is upset or not, the game will always change. They did it with Guards when they introduced the Proximity Mortar and they’ll change it again and again. Besides that, I tend to prefer using a Gauss Jaguar to achieve my kills ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Slot a command with long range-RoF Phaser build, sit a few km behind or over/under your team, just so they get the buffs, then pew pew at everything. Boring but it works. Ideally strafe crew cuz you get targeted a alot by emp lrf’s and Gargoyles.

That’s kinda being an arse but w/e, it’s survival mode.

i am glad that it was removed, i did not like it. please never ever bring it back!