Remove Destroyers from PvP

In missions, dreadnoughts, vs AI, open space, etc., it’s completely fine.

But destroyers do not belong in PvP or in Leagues and are driving PvP players to insanity and to even leave the game.

Discuss?

In missions, dreadnoughts, vs AI, open space, etc., it’s completely fine.

But dreadnoughts do not belong in PvP or in Leagues and are driving PvP players to insanity and to even leave the game.

Discuss?

This is a PvP-Game, always was. They have just been integrated for the reason of fulfilling a new role and change the dynamics of PvP. They also provide some novelty, since you can become bored of a game with little new changes. As time moves on they hopefully will be balanced, if they aren’t solely there to make people spent moneyz on their OP ships, which can’t be taken out by a single normal ship (at least without a considerable time investment within a match).

Personally I think, they currently break balance, make some matches stale. But at least now I have a reason to fly a bubbleship.

Let’s compare having a destroyer to an actual real world country owning nukes. It’s okay to have them, but every time you use them something (or someone) gets completely obliterated and will never come back. I hope you can picture this well enough

Let’s compare having a destroyer to an actual real world country owning nukes. It’s okay to have them, but every time you use them something (or someone) gets completely obliterated and will never come back. I hope you can picture this well enough

No because it’s bullshit.

They are overwhelming but still manageable, espacially since both teams now should have mostly the equal amount of destroyers.

No because it’s bullshit.

They are overwhelming but still manageable, espacially since both teams now should have mostly the equal amount of destroyers.

But for non-r11 destoryers it’s a disaster, black holes everywhere, halo and photon torpedo shooting from 10k away and still can hit you for 5k and 10k dmg. 

But for non-r11 destoryers it’s a disaster, black holes everywhere, halo and photon torpedo shooting from 10k away and still can hit you for 5k and 10k dmg. 

I Asked Kost this but how is it possible that this type of crap is not picked up on the test server and fixed before release.  To me its disturbing.  Watching Kost 2-3 shot a LRF at there spawn from 6-9K away made me wonder how this doesn’t get flagged before going into production.

I Asked Kost this but how is it possible that this type of crap is not picked up on the test server and fixed before release.  To me its disturbing.  Watching Kost 2-3 shot a LRF at there spawn from 6-9K away made me wonder how this doesn’t get flagged before going into production.

2 possibilities, but most likely one is the case. I am not sure.

Feedback is given, but it’s ignored from the Super Testers, in favor to get more income for the Destroyers from the newcomers.

If it brings profit, then the rest is much less necessary.

If it brings profit, then the rest is much less necessary.

There will be plenty of profit once the p2w players got beat up so bad by r11 destroyers and buy gold to get them for OP synergy farm…

Same way we got White dmg guns on live a year ago.

Same way we got White dmg guns on live a year ago.

I am sorry,  I don’t know what happened with white dmg guns.  I searched the forums but couldn’t find anything. 

Here you go :smiley:

(I was a super tester when they were released too, I blame Rakza)

Ah yeah I remember that.  With cov ops those things were insane op.  Thanks.

Here you go :smiley:

(I was a super tester when they were released too, I blame Rakza )

Replace “Canada” with “Rakza”. It fits pretty well.

To op: https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29569-destroyers-are-destroying-pvp-game-play/

today, when i first met a destroyer in T5 (rank 13-15) PvP i left this gamemode! I will not play against destroyers again. Black holes everywhere, the new weapon, gravity… t3 destroyers were OP… t4 destroyers are just… no chance to describe it, there’s no word for it!

i started playing open world, but i will not do this forever… If i don’t get a gamemode without destroyers i go and find a game without destroyers!

Just wait for T5 destros with push ray appear  :01515:

I Asked Kost this but how is it possible that this type of crap is not picked up on the test server and fixed before release. To me its disturbing. Watching Kost 2-3 shot a LRF at there spawn from 6-9K away made me wonder how this doesn’t get flagged before going into production.

One of the reasons I gave up being a tester. I felt that none of my contributions were valued or acted upon. That being said, the main reason was that I got sick of reading google-translated (by me) or badly “officially” translated Russian texts, and having to ask for confirmation about such and such which took forever. I wish they would implement, like for Crossout, a single forum (in English) and a single common language for testing (English). Are we not in an era of globalisation? Why this huge rift in the population?

But. But. But…

Halo is so easy to dodge. Even in my Scimitar(Guard frig) I can dodge them at <5000m. As for Photon Torpedo, that thing is fine as is. Maybe a bit less resist reduction, like 25 or something, but it’s fine. Black holes are only a problem when you are slow af. They suck you in and deal damage directly to the hull. Any decently speedy ship can easily avoid them. They simple make a portion of the map uninhabitable for about 15 seconds.

I see no problem with this. Imho destroyers give a new spice to the game that I like. It’s so fun when you and a friend sneak up on and double-knife+Orion a destroyer and kill them in a matter of seconds. It’s so fun seeing them scream hax and stop using them. XD

Simply punish destroyer users in-game and have fun with it. ^^

The whole point of this thread is that even a Rank 8 destroyer cannot stand up to a Rank 11. Tried and tested. Whatever team has the best, or even most destroyers on their team will win and will get pretty much most of the winning scores.

The destroyers are not additional to skirmish mode. They are not beginning anything good. They are the facilitative means to a lot of arguments and imbalance, so much so that just having a single destroyer on a team makes it easy to predict the outcome. The destroyers are, in fact, just about as bad as the killsquads that Nova, DNO, WPK and all of the elite corporations used to create to go into T3 and T4 and erase everything and everyone, and that is why I created this thread.

Elsewhere, sure.

+1

+1