Red Alert: There won't be enough Jericho Tyrant destroyer activators before the event ends!

DrDeath spreads like a plague -. [CORP], [ARCH], [Behemoth], [DSX], now [BEAST], is anybody safe?

15qxdgy.png

Only 100 left.

Days left: 6

where i am for the tyrant so far:

20161115224316_1.jpg.dffc4a1412952b2067202486cc423cc6.jpg

20161115224334_1.jpg.0d2f31976e62eef9511303bcbb0c6329.jpg

20161115224348_1.jpg.4f64d26eec6e1ff42de1889e08bce40e.jpg

Endeav, use vouchers and scrap mk3 that gives 6-10 chips or mk2 that gives upto 5. Also u can farm it a ton, let me know if u need help.

20 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Endeav, use vouchers and scrap mk3 that gives 6-10 chips or mk2 that gives upto 5. Also u can farm it a ton, let me know if u need help.

Oh i know, i’m just saving my voucher once i’ll get the dessy i’ll spend all of it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) shard are easy to get I just take my time with it

Thx for proposing help tho ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

I cringed there a bit just thinking of not being able to build something like that because of crystals lol

12 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I cringed there a bit just thinking of not being able to build something like that because of crystals lol

Lol ^^ how far are you on tyrant build?

I have everything but 100 activators and like 35 monos. It really stinks because this week is hella busy for me so I might miss this one. (Weh)

There should be a mono mission along with these missions. XD

7 hours ago, niripas said:

Try this: When the new game day starts, be sure to relog. Then equip 4 ships of the same rank (9, 12 or 14). Do 7 fire support / defence contract missions. Don’t play any pvp, co-op or other pve maps till you make those 7 runs. Make sure you will win all of them (if you have troubles, get a wingman - you cannot lose a single game from those 7). If you have any more questions - please make a separate
thread in proper subforum - this thread is about Jericho Activators ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) .

Ok, sorry Koro for this thread getting a little derailed. 

I have been playing this exact ship load out since the beginning of event. I have been getting electrum every other round until 3 days ago. Something was changed. Just not sure what.

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

DrDeath spreads like a plague -. [CORP], [ARCH], [Behemoth], [DSX], now [BEAST], is anybody safe?

Um No,

Who knows maybe I will slip in Nasa. I do live about 45 miles from the real one.

CORP/ARCH I created.

You’d blend right in with NASA. Though you’d probably be a little more well tempered.

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Lol ^^ how far are you on tyrant build?

What Tyrant? xD

Don’t wanna, ill get the next one, which was my original plan all along ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’m a simple man, i see an empire destroyer, i click manufacture haha

21 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You’d blend right in with NASA. Though you’d probably be a little more well tempered.

tumblr_nh8sk2suns1s8tk2yo2_400.gif

I will prepare the burning Cin ceremony.
Maybe Gaijin succeed this time?

i5mxz8.png

Jericho destroyer activator/s: 215

Days left: 5

55 minutes ago, Koromac said:

i5mxz8.png

Jericho destroyer activator/s: 215

Days left: 5

I’m sure they will increase the reward on friday

10 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I’m sure they will increase the reward on friday

tumblr_nh8sk2suns1s8tk2yo2_400.gif

Days left: 4

Jericho destroyer starter components gained: 230

Screenshot:

2jc6hwk.png

Warning:

I fear, that they may remove these Activators or make them useless when the period is over, just like it happened with the Nightingale parts.

Poof, and my 100 parts is gone and no compensation for it, even when CinnamonFake promised us at least “something nice” to reward us.

So, I am asking one more question here. Will these Activators stay in the hangar for later or will be “gone”, too?

Oh God what shall we dooooo!!!

6 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I fear, that they may remove these Activators or make them useless when the period is over, just like it happened with the Nightingale parts.

They’ll not become useless, and nightingale parts too. All will become handy.