Red Alert: There won't be enough Jericho Tyrant destroyer activators before the event ends!

14 hours ago, otaku98753 said:

15 from Quest + 5 from A. Gage

If we get 20 total until the event ends, there is no problem.

Hopefully, on Monday there will still be the same number.

Today we got 10 again.

We are currently at 185.

Days left: 7

Conclusion:

With this pace, it will be most likely impossible to obtain all the components in time!

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Today we got 10 again.

We are currently at 185.

Days left: 7

Conclusion:

With this pace, it will be most likely impossible to obtain all the components in time!

We get trolled again…

Hey, im curious to see if they are messing with us with like 295 chips at the last day, being fair with 300, or generous with 305 lol the suspense is killing me :Đ

17 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Hey, im curious to see if they are messing with us with like 295 chips at the last day, being fair with 300, or generous with 305 lol the suspense is killing me :Đ

I was expecting  something like 315 at the end but nope this is way too tight :confused:

46 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

or generous with 305

how generous

I would be glad, if we could get some official response!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I would be glad, if we could get some official response!

dev’s aren’t responding since a week :confused:

4 hours ago, g4borg said:

how generous

Dobby generous ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

One more week to go fellas, sit tight and have that GS on standby lol

I am short all around, so I know I won’t be getting the tyrant. Short on all of it, berrys, monos, neos, electrum, and Jeri vouchers. I have the sirius so at least I got an r14 destroyer.

With the repair cost I am not sure I really want to fly 2 or 3 of them. See image. In some battles its much higher.

I notice no more electrum in victory loot. I am still playing the same ship. The one they force me to play to do the dailies. The Sirius. the other 2 are always on Gage missions.

screenshot-161110-193445.jpg.cc3c0ff3b805c958d20f9ce80404ac4c.jpg

11 hours ago, MassHomicide said:

I am short all around, so I know I won’t be getting the tyrant. Short on all of it, berrys, monos, neos, electrum, and Jeri vouchers. I have the sirius so at least I got an r14 destroyer.

With the repair cost I am not sure I really want to fly 2 or 3 of them. See image. In some battles its much higher.

I notice no more electrum in victory loot. I am still playing the same ship. The one they force me to play to do the dailies. The Sirius. the other 2 are always on Gage missions.

screenshot-161110-193445.jpg.cc3c0ff3b805c958d20f9ce80404ac4c.jpg

What do you mean? Did you skip the looting by pressing an ESC key? Defeat also awards no loot in PvP.

I’ve checked everything once again, specialy for you, Koro ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Activators will be enough. As I said before, Broker gives different amount of activators for missions. There’ll be no more 5 activators reward this week, only 10 or 15. Last days will be the most profitable.

13 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

I’ve checked everything once again, specialy for you, Koro ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Activators will be enough. As I said before, Broker gives different amount of activators for missions. There’ll be no more 5 activators reward this week, only 10 or 15. Last days will be the most profitable.

Thank you. This is good, because some people already gave up, but now they may pay for the rest, if the amount in not that far from 300 pieces!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

What do you mean? Did you skip the looting by pressing an ESC key?

That was the lost battle - no loot from that. Electrum drops when you win a battle on R9, R12 and R14 fully synergized ship(s).

15 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Thanks for the heads up!

58 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

I feel way better now thx!)

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

HA! TOLD YA! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)  still keep the GS on standby lol, plan b is always welcome haha

All this grind and I probably won’t even use the activators ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

What do you mean? Did you skip the looting by pressing an ESC key? Defeat also awards no loot in PvP.

2 hours ago, niripas said:

That was the lost battle - no loot from that. Electrum drops when you win a battle on R9, R12 and R14 fully synergized ship(s).

I think he was showing the 400k+ credit repair for the destroyer, not the loot thing.

13 hours ago, MassHomicide said:

I posted the image for the repair cost. I didn’t take the time to hunt the electrum rewards, but no electrum for a few days now in victory loot. 

I lose more than I win, but I screencap my score most of the time which has my loot in it. So here you all go. I am just assuming its been removed in victory loot. Maybe I am just that unlucky.

Spoiler

Many matches look like this at the start for me. Or its all beacons capped, or captain dies 3 seconds after I join with no more respawns. I think MM loves me. screenshot-161112-174233.jpg.0c16f7e000695d04d41ffd895278bb1c.jpg

screenshot-161111-220938.jpg.5c9af13e4df3778c5045f22d970c75dc.jpgscreenshot-161113-192846.jpg.96e39d3872de2a66ac2d1c42f06e349d.jpgscreenshot-161114-200332.jpg.bd806187660410a1fef3f65a472a1889.jpgscreenshot-161115-010301.jpg.1b1d44cc9e7fb16c5b93c28212fc5d96.jpgscreenshot-161115-011315.jpg.940d4e62db3b30e3abc39462ddb48a27.jpg

15 minutes ago, MassHomicide said:

I posted the image for the repair cost. I didn’t take the time to hunt the electrum rewards, but no electrum for a few days now in victory loot. 

Try this: When the new game day starts, be sure to relog. Then equip 4 ships of the same rank (9, 12 or 14). Do 7 fire support / defence contract missions. Don’t play any pvp, co-op or other pve maps till you make those 7 runs. Make sure you will win all of them (if you have troubles, get a wingman - you cannot lose a single game from those 7). If you have any more questions - please make a separate
thread in proper subforum - this thread is about Jericho Activators ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) .

Ok, sorry Koro for this thread getting a little derailed.