Recruitment of translators (discussion)

Well im a Turk guy, learning english for at least 8 years (still i dont believe i learned all ^^ ) i cant help with the translation because im a student and dont have much time. Still if devs think 30 minutes a day is enough then no problem ^^ you could send a pm to SenC since he is Turk too knows decent english and plays game 7/24.

And i know too many of my Turkish friends searches an Turkish online space shooting mmo since they got veeery tired of this game, this translation may help them find one ^^

Edit: Let me give you some examples:

Recon: Kaşif

Engineer: Mühendis

Alien signals detected: Uzaylı sinyalleri bulundu

Star Conflict: Yıldız Çatışmaları

Well im a Turk guy, learning english for at least 8 years (still i dont believe i learned all ^^ ) i cant help with the translation because im a student and dont have much time. Still if devs think 30 minutes a day is enough then no problem ^^ you could send a pm to SenC since he is Turk too knows decent english and plays game 7/24.

And i know too many of my Turkish friends searches an Turkish online space shooting mmo since they got tired of this game, this translation may help them find one ^^

Since the whole game needs to be translated and there will always be new stuff to translate, 30 minutes will not be enough.

If you know any good guys for this task, feel free to send them here.

Actually i left game months ago and i didnt mind language but after translation done i surely bring my friends to game cuz they always complained about the language and left game and playing alone bored me too, it will be good to see some Turkish guys in game, i’ve only saw them fight mindlessly because they said they didnt understand a thing when i talked to them. Good luck finding translators i hope you succeed at this.

Since the whole game needs to be translated and there will always be new stuff to translate, 30 minutes will not be enough.

I could do translation into Polish, but I think i’m only one active Polish person here…

How do you translate a full game?

Do you get all sentences sent on some sheet of paper?

Error, please, tell us more about translation process. Who knows, maybe someday I will translate this game into Slovenian. My knowledge of my own language is good, but it would be pointless, if we do not have enough interest.

Problem is that we would need to account how many players are actually playing from my country. Mr.Whoop, Nevidni, Ravendark and me are only 4 players. There is more, but I don’t think it’s more than 10, if not even less.

How do you translate a full game?

Do you get all sentences sent on some sheet of paper?

Error, please, tell us more about translation process. Who knows, maybe someday I will translate this game into Slovenian. My knowledge of my own language is good, but it would be pointless, if we do not have enough interest.

Problem is that we would need to account how many players are actually playing from my country. Mr.Whoop, Nevidni, Ravendark and me are only 4 players. There is more, but I don’t think it’s more than 10, if not even less.

The exact details are only given out when you send an application and fulfill all requirements.

Give me da answer!

Give me da answer!

As mentioned in the past, we will announce as soon as we plan to support another language.

Hey there. I just joined the game like 2 days ago and spending several hours on this game cos i liked it. While i am looking for some turkish players for who may help me about game maybe a turkish corp i found this topic. I got some time to spend. If you still need a translator you may contact with me I may help you with this.

3x Korean translators

srsly guyz?

Still no translation to Polish?

srsly guyz?

Still no translation to Polish?

Not yet, but soon there will be some news on this.

Not yet, but soon there will be some news on this.

I hope so

Ah! this discussion seems lively!

I’ll stop here a moment to say that french translation become worse and worse. There are huge grammar errors in it, or some phrasing that, while being correct, just sound “bad” and could be improved hugely by small tweaking. How could I report them?

By sending me a PM on the forum

Thanks, I’ll try taking some time dor it when I’ll notice them :slight_smile:

Hi !

As long we talking about french translation, i quit the game 600 days ago. At this time the French translation was really bad some of the “modules” have false description. That make me confuse.

I come back recently aproximatively 2 year after, and i see the translation is still crappy …

Some mission has simply not translated at all.

And much of my friend ask me what they should do.

If i could give a hand to complete French translation i will be happy.

30395320sc.png

Description :

En raison de la détérioration du taux de criminalité aux alentours du chantier spatial ‘Forteresse’, Les meneurs des corporations annoncent la saison ouverte de la chasse aux pirates!
Ce mois ci seulement, ne manquez pas, vous obtenez la récompense double pour chaque pirate abattue! Tout l’équipement enlevé des vaisseaux est classifié comme un trophée et vous appartient!

3 Ship = 3 Vaisseaux

I’m wondering if you still looking for czech translators.

I want to be able to write Japanese in the game, personally. xD

Here’s to the day you guys find a good translator!

So, came back after several months and you couldnt find a Turkish translator? :frowning:

So, came back after several months and you couldnt find a Turkish translator? :frowning:

As you can see, they did not.