Recruitment of translators (discussion)

Discussions related to the [recruitment](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21671-recruitment-of-translators/) of translators.

I wonder why they always want german/french… Oh well. Good luck to the ones joining the team(If any does)

Nice to see that you’re opening the game and recruiting translators. I’ll need help with the spanish part, it’s a lot and I don’t have enough coffee to finish it soon ^^

What, no Portuguese?

This is racism!

The game started with these languages, if there are enough people interested in doing other languages, we may consider to support more languages.

The game started with these languages, if there are enough people interested in doing other languages, we may consider to support more languages.

There are always people interested in playing a game in their own language (read: cyrillic languages), seeing as most of the western world will either know spanish (or american variants) and english. Hell, I’m Portuguese and prefer English in my games.

There are always people interested in playing a game in their own language (read: cyrillic languages), seeing as most of the western world will either know spanish (or american variants) and english. Hell, I’m Portuguese and prefer English in my games.

I am German and I prefere English too.

If there are enough players who want to help with the Portuguese translation we can discuss it.

I am German and I prefere English too.

If there are enough players who want to help with the Portuguese translation we can discuss it.

Considering I’m likely to be the sole Portuguese pilot still playing… never gonna happen, lol

Well, I prefer english too, but there’s plenty of people out there that are unfamiliar with the lenguague, yet they want to play, and the lenguague barrier is a big problem, they usually find themselves unable to understand plenty of stuff in-game, and there isn’t a lot of people actually helping when they ask in general chat ('cause when they do it in spanish, everyone start their hate-rant against it)

I am russian, and i’ve learn most of my English basics from game clients and forcing myself to play with english speaking players in mmos.

Don’t forget movies xKostyan :P(I have learned the same way basicly as a Dutch person)

And 9gag improved my grammar during the month of GrammarNaziApocalypse, helped a lot to just read people bashing others for their grammar, makes it easy to learn what not to do.

I am russian, and i’ve learn most of my English basics from game clients and forcing myself to play with english speaking players in mmos.

Playing MMOs, going to the forums, chatting and all that helps a lot, I learnt english that way xD

Cartoon Network.

Now you’re making me wish I had paid more attention in my High School Spanish class, lol. Hope you find all the  help you need.

Instead of just placing it on the forums, perhaps placing the ad in-game would help more? Just put it on the log in screen where it doesn’t annoy you with a pop-up every log in, but is very visible.

Instead of just placing it on the forums, perhaps placing the ad in-game would help more? Just put it on the log in screen where it doesn’t annoy you with a pop-up every log in, but is very visible.

Ain’t a bad idea, but, the French, German and Spanish sub-forums already have plenty of capable people, and the fact they’re coming in a daily basis to the forum means they’ll notice this thread sooner or later. Besides, surely someone will make an announcement there.

As far as I know, there’s already a German translation team working, and I’ll have a partner next week for the Spanish one (if I don’t finish it this weekend :P)

I could do it for Dutch most like…but for this game? Hell to the no. Until this game actually shows progression in a positive way I won’t waste my time on it.

I’m guessing there’s no paycheck involved? We Spaniards are looking for work anywhere… even checked under rocks, no luck so far.

I’m guessing there’s no paycheck involved? We Spaniards are looking for work anywhere… even checked under rocks, no luck so far.

I would even accept GS xD

You mean the satisfaction of helping others is not enough? :004j: