Recruitment of translators (discussion)

You mean the satisfaction of helping others is not enough? :004j:

Although there is indeed some satisfaction obtained from helping others, I already spend quite a bit of my time helping family and friends IRL, don’t really have the time to help people I don’t really know online, so nope, in this case i don’t think i’d gain the required satisfaction, at least not me.  :p

As residente mentioned golden standards would be a valid payment option though  :yes_yes:

Depending on the quality and quantity of your work it could be possible to give some GS as a reward.

Depending on the quality and quantity of your work it could be possible to give some GS as a reward.

Ok, now we’re talking.

I could do translation into Polish, but I think i’m only one active Polish person here…

Dev team really appreciate your enthusiasm.  :012j:

Hope we will make a great community project together.

P.S. I learned English by reading tons and tons of manga and comics. One day I just couldn’t realise in what language i read some stuff )

I am born in the Netherlands, but my mind mostly thinks in English. English is a much more expressive language, not to mention much better sounding  :taunt:

Hablo Espanol! :005j:

Hablo Español!

fixed that for you.

fixed that for you.

I don’t have “N” with additional element, but I’ve reversed “N” with it - “Й” and “Ё” also :005j:

I don’t have “N” with additional element, but I’ve reversed “N” with it - “Й” and “Ё” also

friggin cyrillic everywhere… silly people playing with unknown characters…

fixed that for you.

Isn’t “Español” supposed to be lowercase?

Isn’t “Español” supposed to be lowercase?

Yes, in Spanish language names are in lower case, opposite to English, where are with caps. 

Also, for all our beloved russian devs, you can get the “ñ” with the “ALT+numeric pad 164” for lowercase and “ALT+ numeric pad 165” for caps.

You’re welcome  :012j:

Yes, in Spanish language names are in lower case, opposite to English, where are with caps.

Y U NO FOLLOW INTERNATIONAL RULES!

Y U NO FOLLOW INTERNATIONAL RULES!

Same than you my beloved neighbour. Because IIRC, Portuguese is the same :stuck_out_tongue:

Rebel lenguagues :stuck_out_tongue:

Same than you my beloved neighbour. Because IIRC, Portuguese is the same :stuck_out_tongue:

No? All our names are upper cased. Our grammar is the reverse of English, though.

No? All our names are upper cased. Our grammar is the reverse of English, though.

In spanish, just the lenguages names and gentilic (where someone is from) are lower-cased, every other proper name is upper-cased.

In spanish, just the lenguages names and gentilic (where someone is from) are lower-cased, every other proper name is upper-cased.

All upper case, here.

All upper case, here.

I see. By the way, you should give a try to translate the game to portuguese, there’s a lot of brazilians players in-game. And seems there’s a couple of portugueses beside you.

I see. By the way, you should give a try to translate the game to portuguese, there’s a lot of brazilians players in-game. And seems there’s a couple of portugueses beside you.

Never heard of any. I have seen the Brazilian ones on the chat from time to time, but rarely any Portuguese. At least that I know of.