Recruitment of translators (discussion)

So, came back after several months and you couldnt find a Turkish translator? :frowning:

We are still searching for Turkish translators.

Hi Error still looking for a Turkish translator Ā ?Ā 

Ā 

Im a Turkish guy with a decent English learned by mostly games and movies (and some at the school) .

Ā 

I already playing this game 2 or 3 hours per day i can spare some of this time to translate i hope i can be a translatorā€¦

Im a Turkish guy with a decent English

Ā 

I already playing this game

Find the faultā€¦

do you need one for pig latin?Ā 

Find the faultā€¦

Ā 

As long as his English comprehension is fine, and his Turkish is perfect, I donā€™t see the problem. Might need someone else to confirm though.

Ā 

Btw I speak gobbledegook if thatā€™s of any use?

I didnā€™t want to judge him, it is always better than nothing. I also need german translators btw (totally not as slaves)

I didnā€™t want to judge him, it is always better than nothing. I also need german translators btw (totally not as slaves)

Error doesnā€™t let me be Translator :frowning:

Error doesnā€™t let me be Translator :frowning:

You are not German enough :smiley:

I will try to improve my language skillā€™s but i think i can handle this for nowā€¦

You are not German enough :smiley:

In which way? Do I drink not enough beer?

In which way? Do I drink not enough beer?

Ā 

you donā€™t eat enough Wurst if what Errror told me is correctā€¦

you donā€™t eat enough Wurst if what Errror told me is correctā€¦

Then is Errrror lying

Hi Error still looking for a Turkish translator Ā ?Ā 

Ā 

Im a Turkish guy with a decent English learned by mostly games and movies (and some at the school) .

Ā 

I already playing this game 2 or 3 hours per day i can spare some of this time to translate i hope i can be a translatorā€¦

Yes we are still in search for 3 turkish translators.

I will reply you via pm.

so are we done Ā ?

Hello!

Ā 

Im really interested in helping the Spanish speaking community by translating in Spanish, i would love to contribute in whatever i can to this game < :snowgirl:Ā 

my ingame name is DaMaria.Ā 

I can help about translating to turkish. I believe i have decent english. if you devs still searching of course