Recons are weak

I wished we had a recon

find myself saying that so often in tough matches. 

I wished we had a recon

find myself saying that so often in tough matches. 

Im usually the recon, tell me were to go and BAM im there! 

Im usually the recon, tell me were to go and BAM im there! Thug Medal

Fixed it for you :lol:

I demand a new medal called “Threading the Needle”

I know JP is such a thug, but you are thinking about the thud medal  ;)wt

I know JP is such a thug, but you are thinking about the thud medal  ;)wt

English grammar? never heard of it  :00444:

Well known fact that you don’t need to use the right wossname so long as you get the context right. :wink:

this ship is the best survival ship there is

45 sec cooldown on the microwarp.

PROXY mine is overpowered in damage, 

shield drain is a xxxxx bcus it doesn’t care about enemy shield resistance. you deal as much damage as you drain shields from enemy.

seing invisible ships aswell

its not weak.

command is the weakest ship i know so far. 

this ship is the best survival ship there is

45 sec cooldown on the microwarp.

PROXY mine is overpowered in damage, 

shield drain is a xxxxx bcus it doesn’t care about enemy shield resistance. you deal as much damage as you drain shields from enemy.

seing invisible ships aswell

its not weak.

command is the weakest ship i know so far. 

Proxy mine is not overpowered, you only have 3 per rack. You have more damage in a rocket rack, but less alpha.

And commands are not the weakest ships. Jerry commands suffer in high tiers from a bad shield tank, and the fact that the empire commands have the same energy tanking AND also hull tanking.

Also Tier 5 bonus and slot distribution for the sword hulls are crap.

But in Tier 2 and tier 3, jerry commands are as good as empire ones.

Proxy mine is not overpowered, you only have 3 per rack. You have more damage in a rocket rack, but less alpha.

And commands are not the weakest ships. Jerry commands suffer in high tiers from a bad shield tank, and the fact that the empire commands have the same energy tanking AND also hull tanking.

Also Tier 5 bonus and slot distribution for the sword hulls are crap.

But in Tier 2 and tier 3, jerry commands are as good as empire ones.

I agree the Dragonfly is a great command!

I agree the Dragonfly is a great command!

The Lance S and the Flamberge are great commands also. It is just the swords that sucks. Even if the Sword with  3 strafes are quite awesome for jinking play. The lack or CPU is BAD in T5 though.

The Sword S energy tanking is great thanks to the energy reduction in the command modules consumtion, although a range bonus would be better Imho.

I love how we are disccussing Commands in a Recon thread. 

Even if the Sword with  3 strafes are quite awesome for jinking play. The lack or CPU is BAD in T5 though.

Not the best ship out there but it’s a lot of fun

GYlGzA1.jpg

edit: You could change that kinetic resist for raw hull, the 2 adaptatives give 84 resistances already so maybe it would be a better option, basically because although the base shield is pretty ok, the base hull is xxxx.

I love how we are disccussing Commands in a Recon thread. 

We left the first page like 3 pages ago. Off topic rules here as you know :smiley:

Command ships are not weak. Yu just don’t know how to use it.

Command ships are not weak. Yu just don’t know how to use it.

True, Empire Commands are good.

Commands can disable you longer than an ECM, deal more damage and have several times the tank. Nothing wrong with commands.

You mean by Ion-beam warhead missiles? They last 2.6 sec and have 6 second recharge. Yes, they can disable longer than an ECM if you say 2.6 sec x 6 missiles = 15,6 seconds weapon and module disable, but as said, in short periods of time, and every 6 missiles you will need 2 minutes to reload, while ECMs have: 1. Mestastable Energy Field Generator, it stuns 2 second in an area. 2. Ion Diffuser, with a 40 sec cd (if you don’t count Rapidus III) it prevents you from using modules and weapons from 7-9 seconds depending on ship. 3. Energy Absorber, it prevents you from afterburning and using modules because of the lack of Energy, and 4. Stasis Generator with a 30 second cooldown it literally stuns you for 3-4 seconds depending on the ship. 

So how can Commands disable you longer than an ECM? ECMs have way more pressence than Commands on almost every situation, they are much more appreciater, they make your life easier to kill anything, they’re annoying.

Commands can tank everything!

vP3aKxL.jpg

ECMs have way more pressence than Commands on almost every situation, they are much more appreciater, they make your life easier to kill anything, they’re annoying.

I think the (off-)topic was that commands are useless, not ECM’s. As far as I’m concerned ECM ships are the easiest ships to fly after LRF and tacklers.