Recons are weak

I think the (off-)topic was that commands are useless, not ECM’s. As far as I’m concerned ECM ships are the easiest ships to fly after LRF and tacklers.

Tacklers are easy to fly? Learn fly them with a high efficiency without dying!

Lrf’s are easy to fly, yes but you’ve to learn hit enemys with them, and i mean ENEMYS, not bots.

Everyone knows, we all love off-topic, Recons are not bad, you have to fit them good, they can do damage, they can survive better than each other ship, they can annoy extremely in Sector Conquest.

And somtimes they change the result of a match completely!

Tacklers are easy to fly? Learn fly them with a high efficiency without dying!

Lrf’s are easy to fly, yes but you’ve to learn hit enemys with them, and i mean ENEMYS, not bots.

Tacklers are easy mode killing machines, I don’t need to learn anything about them. Unless they gang up on you you never die if you know what you’re doing.

And goes without saying that you have to learn to hit the enemy to get kills, goes for every ship. Due to automatic aim adjustment it’s far easier to hit at range than close quarters though.

Basically those two are the lowest risk/highest reward ships in game to me. Looking at their proliferation I suppose I’m not the only one thinking so. LRFs have the bonus that it’s simply a monumental waste of time to go and try to kill them so typically they’re being left alone all battle - at most individual interceptors go for them, which are easily defeated.

Commands can tank everything!

Video

Video

Video? What is it?  :dntknw:

Video? What is it?  :dntknw:

video  :learn:

Tacklers are the hardest fighter to use by far. They are strong in the hands of a capable pilot, but I see a lot of Tacklers out there who go head-on against my Engis, Gunships and ECMs and seem surprised when they are horribly murdered for their idiocy.

Tacklers are the hardest fighter to use by far. They are strong in the hands of a capable pilot, but I see a lot of Tacklers out there who go head-on against my Engis, Gunships and ECMs and seem surprised when they are horribly murdered for their idiocy.

Summit or Sash and theirs Katana AE… hate to fight against them :yes_yes:

Summit or Sash and theirs Katana AE… hate to fight against them :yes_yes:

Let’s snipe them away! Sash will love it, and Summit too! xD