Rank 9 and 12 implant icons visible on the HUD

Older suggestion on the same subject:

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/29097-rank-12-implants-add-missing-status-icons-on-the-hud/

I’ve been asked to create a fresh suggestion, so here it is.

It’s very simple. When active, their status of such icons should be shown on the HUD.

Add rank   9 implant/crew icon on the HUD (multiple enemy locks will not create any additional icons, or just add a number multiplied by “number of locks” before 1 rank 9 icon - PvP, PvE, Open Space)

Add rank 12 implant/crew icon on the HUD (when the effect is supposed to be active - PvP, PvE, Open Space)

These icons were left out or missed:

rank 9:

242gxv5.png - Increases hull and shield resistance to all types of damage by 12 points for each enemy marking you as their target.

rank 12:

nyvhaf.png - If the ship’s speed is below 50% of maximum (not including afterburners), its main weapon deals 7% more damage.

rank 12:

33vdegm.png - If the ship’s speed is below 50% of maximum (not including afterburners), its energy reserve regenerates 50% faster.

rank 12:

2hcfgqg.png - If the ship’s speed is below 50 of maximum (not including afterburners), its shield regenerates 25% faster.

Example of some implant/crew icons on the HUD:

2hog1nr.png

Fear, that there will be issues with overcrowdedness of the interface due to two added visual icons is not justified and untrue.

Like I mentioned above, rank 9 implant should have a number in front of it. 5 bot locks in Open Space means x5 indicator with only 1 rank 9 icon.

Note: I also corrected  2 sentences in their description for rank 12 implants.

Regards,

Koromac

I dont mind my hud being bombarded with icons, makes me feel i have something to look at and i always want to know whats going on, + from me. Also, theres a lot more icons that need to be added to the hud, cargo drones in OS and similar.

This is brilliant.

Simple suggestion. I can get behind this.

+1

I support this.

+1

Simple and useful. +1

Well this is lit,i guess i can contribute. +1

Yeah, why not. +1

and given the new “severity” factor this would be fully possible.

Very much agree. Although as named before, R9 already has a lock number indicator (if you dont use E9 you only see you are being locked, no info on how many targets are locking you), so i wouldnt add any other icon in the hud.

Very much agree. Although as named before, R9 already has a lock number indicator (if you dont use E9 you only see you are being locked, no info on how many targets are locking you), so i wouldnt add any other icon in the hud.

This is so not correct. In OS over 90% I don’t get the lock on you thingie.

This is so not correct. In OS over 90% I don’t get the lock on you thingie.

Correct. Open Space mostly consists of bots. I think that the locks also count for the rank 9 implant, but I am not sure.

In any case, when you’re locked, such effect should be displayed.

I would not multiply the same icons all over the HUD, but maybe a number close to that rank 9 implant would be enough.

For example:

5 Pirate enemy bots locked on you.

You should see your implant like this: x5 1 rank 9 implant icon.

Correct. Open Space mostly consists of bots. I think that the locks also count for the rank 9 implant, but I am not sure.

In any case, when you’re locked, such effect should be displayed.

I would not multiply the same icons all over the HUD, but maybe a number close to that rank 9 implant would be enough.

For example:

5 Pirate enemy bots locked on you.

You should see your implant like this: x5 1 rank 9 implant icon.

Bots count for the r9 implant. Devs said it some time ago in a Question to the Developers. 

Bots count for the r9 implant. Devs said it some time ago in a Question to the Developers. 

Hopefully, they do count.

It’s impossible to know how many locks do you have (PvE and Open Space), except for the AI Co-op matches, if implant rank 9 is in effect.

Implants serve as additional motivation to play chosen role in the battle, gave you a little advantage. Additional information is not always good, especialy when it’s not really changing anything.

Implants serve as additional motivation to play chosen role in the battle, gave you a little advantage. Additional information is not always good, especialy when it’s not really changing anything.

I agree, but we want such additional information. There is no problems with 2 more implant HUD icons.

Of course, it changes a bit, because you know, if and when the bonus is active.

So, your underestimating this request. It should be granted. We are not asking much, so I hope that you will implement it.

Also, check the voting poll on the older suggestion link above. It’s more than clear that we want this to happen!

Regards,

Koromac

Is it on to-do list?

Any ETA?

Can’t tell you ETA yet. The team is focused on current work under future updates. But it is on our to-do list.

Can’t tell you ETA yet. The team is focused on current work under future updates. But it is on our to-do list.

Hopefully it isn’t this one:

a8OU84y.jpg

‘Nope’?

You won’t disclose what points are on your to-do-list or?

Because some ideas are great and we don’t even know if they are noticed/on it, especially how many points you have on it.