Questions to the Devs (No discussions)

It gives reputation and loyalty bonus. The loyalty bonus is still valid.

*Post-edited a question that was here out, as it was answered here: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20662-dlc-reputation-bonuses-now-as-reputation-is-obsolete/#entry212508*](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20662-dlc-reputation-bonuses-now-as-reputation-is-obsolete/#entry212508*)

PS. The UI says in the mail and in the info-popup that I get 1079 Loyalty, even though I do indeed get 1080 as it says when I sign the contract, there is strange bug in the UI printout for loyalty rewards, but that seems to be just a text issue :wink:

What’s being done about Jericho LRFs? Because they are severely underpowered compared to their Imperial counterparts.

What’s being done about Jericho LRFs? Because they are severely underpowered compared to their Imperial counterparts.

It is planned to tweak them very soon, but I cannot give any closer details.

why are there seperate accounts (steam and gaijin) they should be together now I got 7000 standards I cant use in a level one account!!! I wanted it in my main T3 account!

just coz steam wallet wasnt working

why are there seperate accounts (steam and gaijin) they should be together now I got 7000 standards I cant use in a level one account!!! I wanted it in my main T3 account!

Contact support about it, they may be able to transfer it.

T3 - T4 customization … any dates ?

You are able to link your accounts through the in-game menu (press esc). This should make any purchases appear in your account.

If this fails, or if you have any problems with this process, please contact support.

Question about old mercanary Pack´s

I bought the three steam pack´s  short after steam release. How have they change since 0.9 pach since there is no more reputation ingame only synergie. My feeling is that i not compare to others gain 20 % more sinergy per fight.

Will the Elite Pilot Pack go on sale in the near future?

What are you doing here Mordekaiser?

@Devs : Can we expect more Missiles/Torpedo/Anomaly generator (Type/Dammage/Strategy) in the future?

Seeing as there is a Mac version of the game, is there any plans to port it to the linux client of steam as well? I for one would very much like a linuxversion.

Seeing as there is a Mac version of the game, is there any plans to port it to the linux client of steam as well? I for one would very much like a linuxversion.

See [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/17877-who-wants-a-native-linux-client/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/17877-who-wants-a-native-linux-client/)

I’ve raised this question with Error and the answer for the moment is ‘maybe in the future’. At this moment in time, there are more pressing matters for the developers to focus on.

Do you really think the singularity cannon was a good idea and thus intend to keep it?

Hello,

1. How is the player’s matchmaking rating calculated?

1. How does the system decide who to put in which side ie. weaker / stronger team ?

1. Who gets put into Primary and Secondary pool if players qualify to enter both ?

There was a thread months ago where someone from the Dev team explained it all in detail. But I cannot find that anymore. Maybe in Russian forums or maybe here but things got moved around not too sure. I thought it’d be nice to have that as reference again given the latest patch involved matchmaking changes and there has always been much discussion about MM balancing. I think it would help the players alot to understand how the thing is calculated. Thank you.

Ion Emmiter 

a) Does DPS value in fitting screen based on:

1) Stage BEFORE dmg increase, or

2) Stage AFTER dmg increased, or

3) Averaged for the duration (assuming person will shoot from zero heat to full overheat) ?

b) How much more dmg does Ion do in a stage of “maximum dmg” ? Is it a flat number increase or is it calculated by some multiplyer?

c) DMG modifiers such as Capacitor mod, Ship passive bonus, or Weapon Mod (weapon dmg 10% increase as an example), how these 3 affect damage output at minimum dmg point and at maximum dmg point will it be flat 10% increase across the board or will it be 10% increase at minimum point and 10%x(Dmg multiplier) at maximum dmg output point?

Thank you.

Ion Emmiter 

a) Does DPS value in fitting screen based on:

1) Stage BEFORE dmg increase, or

2) Stage AFTER dmg increased, or

3) Averaged for the duration (assuming person will shoot from zero heat to full overheat) ?

b) How much more dmg does Ion do in a stage of “maximum dmg” ? Is it a flat number increase or is it calculated by some multiplyer?

c) DMG modifiers such as Capacitor mod, Ship passive bonus, or Weapon Mod (weapon dmg 10% increase as an example), how these 3 affect damage output at minimum dmg point and at maximum dmg point will it be flat 10% increase across the board or will it be 10% increase at minimum point and 10%x(Dmg multiplier) at maximum dmg output point?

Thank you.

Same question for the Heavy Blaster of the Frigates.

Also, considering overheat and cooldown times, what are the damage per minute values, assuming 100% clean shots.

Given the long term plan of faction vs faction fighting, how soon do you expect this to occur?

Honestly I’m tired of changes that can affect weeks of gameplay for people who don’t play matches in multihour streaks…  I want a long term plan with dates so I can adjust my current gameplay to match the long term developments.  A couple days of notice for major changes is short for players who at least minimally expect to play long term.  If faction based play will happen next month, I can drop Empire and Feds since they’d almost lock me out of T3.

As a secondary question, if combats are limited by factions, how will that affect implants?

Question about old mercanary Pack´s

I bought the three steam pack´s  short after steam release. How have they change since 0.9 pach since there is no more reputation ingame only synergie. My feeling is that i not compare to others gain 20 % more sinergy per fight.

All bonusses should work.

Will the Elite Pilot Pack go on sale in the near future?

There are sale actions from time to time, but currently we cannot give you any date.

What are you doing here Mordekaiser?

@Devs : Can we expect more Missiles/Torpedo/Anomaly generator (Type/Dammage/Strategy) in the future?

Since we are still adding content, it can be possible.

Maybe in the future, but not soon.

Do you really think the singularity cannon was a good idea and thus intend to keep it?

It is still a good Anti-Frigate Ball weapon and of course we will continue to tweak the balance.

Hello,

1. How is the player’s matchmaking rating calculated?

1. How does the system decide who to put in which side ie. weaker / stronger team ?

1. Who gets put into Primary and Secondary pool if players qualify to enter both ?

There was a thread months ago where someone from the Dev team explained it all in detail. But I cannot find that anymore. Maybe in Russian forums or maybe here but things got moved around not too sure. I thought it’d be nice to have that as reference again given the latest patch involved matchmaking changes and there has always been much discussion about MM balancing. I think it would help the players alot to understand how the thing is calculated. Thank you.

78209df40193c845398b72c87522.jpg

Also, considering overheat and cooldown times, what are the damage per minute values, assuming 100% clean shots.

If I am not mistaken it should be: Damage per minute = Overheat time * DPS * 60/(Overheat time + Cooldown time)

Given the long term plan of faction vs faction fighting, how soon do you expect this to occur?

Honestly I’m tired of changes that can affect weeks of gameplay for people who don’t play matches in multihour streaks…  I want a long term plan with dates so I can adjust my current gameplay to match the long term developments.  A couple days of notice for major changes is short for players who at least minimally expect to play long term.  If faction based play will happen next month, I can drop Empire and Feds since they’d almost lock me out of T3.

As a secondary question, if combats are limited by factions, how will that affect implants?

As mentioned in the Development plan it is planned, but currently there are no closer details.