Questions to the Devs (No discussions)

Thanks Error but most of us have already got that chart. I was asking how matchmaking rating is calculated not what the MM does with it after we’re given one.

so:

1. How is it calculated (the rating) or what goes into consideration ?

1. How does the system decides who to put into stronger / weaker teams if teams are not even

1. Say my MM Rating is 26 - I can go both pool 3 and 4. Which one exactly am I put into or how is it decided

thanks for taking the time to look these over

I ask here too, because it really a devs-may-know question: is there any legal way to increase to FoV (both axes)?

What factors is your skill rating determined by?

Simply by kills and deaths, the higher rated player will gain you more sr and lower rated killer will drop it more

Simply by kills and deaths, the higher rated player will gain you more sr and lower rated killer will drop it more

Ah thanks for that

This also means that it ignores effectiveness on wins.  A good empire LRF can farm dsr without a problem.  It doesn’t make him effective as a player.  There are players that try to farm DSR more than to win.  The reason “destroyed ships rating” was renamed to “skill rating” was exactly this point.  Sadly the “SR” number wasn’t modified to reflect overall skill and knowledge.

This also means that it ignores effectiveness on wins.  A good empire LRF can farm dsr without a problem.  It doesn’t make him effective as a player.  There are players that try to farm DSR more than to win.  The reason “destroyed ships rating” was renamed to “skill rating” was exactly this point.  Sadly the “SR” number wasn’t modified to reflect overall skill and knowledge.

Yes it does make a real problem doesn’t it, and I agree it will in effect change some peoples goals from winning the match to farming SR. Skill rating really needs to be a combination of many factors in-order for it to be a real reflection of player skill. 

The way it stands now it should probably be removed imo.

Has to be asked again: why are you so dead set against fixed tier matchmaking?

I once downloaded the soundtrack from the media section of the website, but new songs have been added to the game since then. These songs are not on the soundtrack download page. Where can I obtain them? If there is not a place to get them yet, could you update the media page to make them available?

Can we have an Udapte for the Fan Kit with the new content please? :smiley:

Why not you added flag and symbol of Georgia (country) when here is logo of “Abkhazia” which is one of regions of Georgia?

Why not you added flag and symbol of Georgia (country) when here is logo of “Abkhazia” which is one of regions of Georgia?

The devs are Russian. There MIGHT be some bias in that area…

Lol, imagine if some of them are Abkhazians :)))) imagine the dramma

Might. I experienced some stuff in WT forums and even in game