Questions to the Devs (No discussions)

Speaking of pve missions , could we possibly get the new one you added to tier 2 recently for tier 3/4 also?

This should go into suggestions.

One question, i’ve reached T3 / T4 rank with empire, why is it that when i play T2 i get around 320points per victory instead of 1000 or 2000 loyalty points like i used to? 

Is this a way to push people into T3 ? Or just a bug? 

One question, i’ve reached T3 / T4 rank with empire, why is it that when i play T2 i get around 320points per victory instead of 1000 or 2000 loyalty points like i used to? 

You are talking about reputation correct? If so, yes, it is intended that you play at your own rank instead of pwning newbies :wink:

You are talking about reputation correct? If so, yes, it is intended that you play at your own rank instead of pwning newbies :wink:

What are you talking about, this change came with 0.8.0+ , i could play T3 all day long for money and victories or just go into T2 and have some no-brainer games ( not that the people there are bad far from it ) and just chill and play for the fun.

Then came the patch to fix the last patch and suddenly you gain absolutely nothing out of the faction loyalty ( yes i am talking about Rep towards Empire / Fed or Jericho not the subfactions ) .

The thing is… if this is so then how will it be once you get T4 ( wich i have ) or they unlock T5 ? 

How much longer till the new patch is ready, Estimate or deadline either answer will do.

As long as you fly ships equal to your faction rank you should get a high amount of reputation.

How much longer till the new patch is ready, Estimate or deadline either answer will do.

Currently I cannot give you any eta.

Just mentioned that the Event require T2 ships … nvm

Question 1 : Will there be similar events for T3+ ships in the future?

Question 2 : Will there be an update/patch on May 9th ?

Question 3 : Whats the next special day in russia/global and will there be an event for it? (e.g. we had the “interstellar” womensday , cosmonautic day etc. ,  whats next ?)

Just mentioned that the Event require T2 ships … nvm

Question 1 : Will there be similar events for T3+ ships in the future?

Question 2 : Will there be an update/patch on May 9th ?

Question 3 : Whats the next special day in russia/global and will there be an event for it? (e.g. we had the “interstellar” womensday , cosmonautic day etc. ,  whats next ?)

1. There will be more events in the future and of course also for higher Tiers

2)No.

3)This is still a secret :slight_smile:

In regards to the upcoming changes with ship designs/color/skins, are we going to have to use gold standards to unlock different designs/colors like how the sticker system is set up now or will these options be free of charge?

I only ask because I’ve been holding onto what gold standards I have left in anticipation of this patch.   If ship designs and colors aren’t going to cost gold standards then I can just go ahead and get another prem ship or another license.

In regards to the upcoming changes with ship designs/color/skins, are we going to have to use gold standards to unlock different designs/colors like how the sticker system is set up now or will these options be free of charge?

I only ask because I’ve been holding onto what gold standards I have left in anticipation of this patch.   If ship designs and colors aren’t going to cost gold standards then I can just go ahead and get another prem ship or another license.

This has not been decided yet.

Hey everyone,

I was in the beta very early on and would like to know two things primarily;

1. if I download the game via steam, will my account be the same as if I had downloaded the game from the site?

2. Are they the same servers or is the steam community on its own?

Thanks, look forward to hearing back :) 

1. You may link your Gaijin and Steam accounts at first steam client launch.

2. Same servers.

I apologize if this already answered, couldn’t find

a) Does passive module <don’t remember name> that converts percentage of dmg into energy work under Fusion shield (command fighter) effectively increasing total dmg absorbed by fusion shield? I keep hearing contradicting information

b) Does fusion shield absorb PRE-mitigated damage or POST mitigated?

Thank you

Hi! i would like to aske if its posible to add paysafe card payment option to this game, sorry to aske but dont like using visa card and ussing my info online. I have send a ticket already, they reply back saying that they will add soon but its been some time now. Hoppe its not to much to aske for but my license is running out in few days.

I would like to know, if there will be a revamp of the shiptree, since tier 3 is missing a Tackler and a recon. 

Also I would like to ask if there are plans to buy DLC-Ships seperately. 

Thanks

Incase the devs ever respond here, when can we buy empty ships? 

A shield is an electromagnetic barrier it will only affect pure energy weapons projectile weapons or the projectile part of weapons would pass through

Error:

Limiting choice of ships in battle to a single race

As part of the development of Star Conflict universe we will more clearly describe the confrontation of different races in the vast galaxy. One of the measures we take to solve this problem is requiring the players to go into battle on ships of only a single side of conflict. However, the mercenaries are always quick to move from one side of the conflict to another  … 

Is this still going to happen ?

I posted something over in Q&A asking who else wanted this.  I think we should get the choice since I load out my ships vastly differently from the way they are meant to be.  It really comes down to what works for my playstyle and isn’t that the case with everyone?  Loadout your ships like you play them?

I apologize if this already answered, couldn’t find

a) Does passive module <don’t remember name> that converts percentage of dmg into energy work under Fusion shield (command fighter) effectively increasing total dmg absorbed by fusion shield? I keep hearing contradicting information

b) Does fusion shield absorb PRE-mitigated damage or POST mitigated?

Thank you

Will be answered soon.

Hi! i would like to aske if its posible to add paysafe card payment option to this game, sorry to aske but dont like using visa card and ussing my info online. I have send a ticket already, they reply back saying that they will add soon but its been some time now. Hoppe its not to much to aske for but my license is running out in few days.

There will be some more payment systems in the future, but at the moment I cannot give you any eta.

You can also purchase GS through steam wallet as far as I know.

I would like to know, if there will be a revamp of the shiptree, since tier 3 is missing a Tackler and a recon. 

Also I would like to ask if there are plans to buy DLC-Ships seperately. 

Thanks

There will be some improvements for the ship tree.

Maybe, but I cannot promise anything.

The economy is always watched and adjusted when needed.

A shield is an electromagnetic barrier it will only affect pure energy weapons projectile weapons or the projectile part of weapons would pass through

We also have no sound in space:)

Sometimes it is hard to combine balance and realistic effects.

I think there would be a lot of crying if rails could penetrate the shields.

Error:

Is this still going to happen ?

The Development plan gives some little hint to where we are going. Most of the things mentioned will be added in one or another way.

I posted something over in Q&A asking who else wanted this.  I think we should get the choice since I load out my ships vastly differently from the way they are meant to be.  It really comes down to what works for my playstyle and isn’t that the case with everyone?  Loadout your ships like you play them?

This has been forwarded to the devs.