Questions to the developers Autumn 2017

1. Did you planned to do more spec ops in the near future ?

2. are we gona get more destroyers ?

3. can we expect something new for special project ships ?

4. will we get a new warp jump animation ? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Cabalron said:

1. Why is this game very bad balanced to CO-OP and MM ? Why enemy alien ships is R15 and its buffed 100-200% damage,hull, shields, critical damage and more. New player in R11 ship in basic weapons and not upgraded has no chance. Its dead only few seconds. This is yours idea how to balanced game ???  Give maximum R14 ships to join Co-op not only to R12 ships and game is better balanced ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

(sry for my chaotic eng.)

Spoiler

screenshot-171127-230437.jpg.42e1c02da5ccd506ff3128efa197ea83.jpg

I am not a dev, but please let me  help  you with this. Basically coop is easy if you take into consideration what AI is doing. Small ships will always close in and run if in range of AoE damage. Frigates and destroyers will be always coming straight at you and they will not run. Opposite to common opinion - destroyers are not that good against AI unless enemy team has only destroyers.

And coop needs little different playstyle from pvp. 

If you have any problems with ship setup for Coop, drop me a line in game - I’ll help.

For starters - basic Grizzly MkII setup:

Spoiler

image.png.344e281bcbc29100fc2f6f8bbc6ac6ae.jpg

and what can you do with this (almost) all white setup (I chose the worst case scenario here - high ping, packet loss and enemy with auto aim lasers):

Spoiler

R10 vs R15AI:

Spoiler

Do you also plan to advertise big, like on Steam’s main store page when you release the main update or do you need to raise another fundraiser for that as well?

28 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Do you also plan to advertise big, like on Steam’s main store page when you release the main update or do you need to raise another fundraiser for that as well?

It would be about time…

can Styx please get a deployable turret?

Will we ever get the option to add custom stickers to the game, sorta like how some corporations have custom logo’s corps could make one or two custom stickers that members of that corporation get to use.

28 minutes ago, ComradeJedus said:

Will we ever get the option to add custom stickers to the game, sorta like how some corporations have custom logo’s corps could make one or two custom stickers that members of that corporation get to use.

Or at least corp logos as a buyable option… 

On 12/1/2017 at 12:13 AM, evo888 said:

can Styx please get a deployable turret?

No. It would be broken.

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

No. It would be broken.

how? 

On 12/11/2017 at 5:09 PM, Koromac said:

When will you answer my 35 questions and why did you delete them when I posted them?

Re-post:

Ha ha ha never…
Your question is more like an entrance exam.
Try like me, one question per reply. 

I’ve noticed Granite and Wolfhound require Enriched Electrum to build - will electrum become permanently available after new years/soon?

Just now, TheDerpNukem said:

I’ve noticed Granite and Wolfhound require Enriched Electrum to build - will electrum become permanently available after new years/soon?

It’s going to stay until someone says differently ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Will you eventually allow secret project ships to install the new weapons and modules?

Anyone has an idea about how often the devs / moderators are checking this topic ?

Oookay, better question; will there be an event that yields Electrum? The drop rate is still just as bad as when I was farming for Tyrant, even with all max synergy ships over rank 14.

35 minutes ago, Nexusbot said:

Anyone has an idea about how often the devs / moderators are checking this topic ?

Often ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

31 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Oookay, better question; will there be an event that yields Electrum? The drop rate is still just as bad as when I was farming for Tyrant, even with all max synergy ships over rank 14.

The short answer is yes, the long answer soon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Tomorrow ,21th December 2017, the Winter solstice starts, astronomically! I eagerly see to the start of the Questions to the developers Winter 2017/18 section

Is Object NY18 based on another alien ancient technology?

42 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

Is Object NY18 based on another alien ancient technology?

Not atm. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Dev blog said it was an excavated tech, revitalized on a much smaller scale to deliver our saucer ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)