Questions to the developers Autumn 2017

The Journey is going to explain everything, thats why its called journey and not shortcut ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) hahaha sit back, relax and enjoy the show ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

will there be an other chance to get license and gs for 50% off prior to ny18?

There is going to be a massive sale for the new years like every year so just remember to drop by.

17 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Not atm. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

a1e2620c2412d10166f74216f2d7.jpg.b624d8cd534b6da69f526d0c2d56d7b5.jpg

“…Most likely I am the last surviving member of the expedition studying the destroyed alien  ship on an unnamed satellite of the gas giant  MOA-2011-BLG-322…”

fa76cd43138dfa7ee1c09cd1ed88.jpg.7acb20b0cb95cf03d45ae54cacfe78cd.jpg

“…For the first time a ship of this type was discovered on one of the satellites of the gas giant  MOA-2011-BLG-322. The titanic ancient ship was abandoned for millennia…”

Possible a new alien faction coming?

No, we have enough factions for now.

Well i said not atm as in not now, maybe tmrw or in a month.

how will we rank up NY18? will all the ranks be available from the start? will we have to unlock the nodes? do the nodes unlock to be equal with our highest rank?

You’ll probably have to buy the nodes with credits and syn.

21 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

You’ll probably have to buy the nodes with credits and syn.

yeah, the third idea would be the most interesting though, i think that at the end of the event the ship should disappear from the hangars of players who don’t have it, it would make it feel a lot more rewarding to have, and it’s always nice to see a player in awe at a ship or item they didn’t know existed

When will we be able to build Wolfhound and Granite and will there be missions for their special parts (cabin,chip,hull plate)like what we had with Endeavor and Spiral?

January probably, not gonna happen this year xd

what classes are next in the global fleet upgrade

So far, thats the first package, the other 6 roles are uncertain but im thinking that guards going to be last due to recent rebalance they got, gunships and ecms with guards are probably the last 3 so the next 3 roles would probably be covops, recons and engis, its just a guess unless cinamon-senpai leaves a seal of approval. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

10 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

So far, thats the first package, the other 6 roles are uncertain but im thinking that guards going to be last due to recent rebalance they got, gunships and ecms with guards are probably the last 3 so the next 3 roles would probably be covops, recons and engis, its just a guess unless cinamon-senpai leaves a seal of approval. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

engineers are good, engineers, guards, and commands are the ships that i feel should have been in the first wave, seeing as they carry so much tactical weight

https://www.artstation.com/oshanindmitiry

This guy has awesome ship designs, we will see more of these ships coming to Star Conflict? Please, say yes… XD

oshanin-dmitriy-1.jpg.3f2117e90479d487513a0c49bc06ea77.jpg

oshanin-dmitriy-50.jpg.12a4e641bc7b425a1e8157c98d9c3527.jpg

+++

P.S.:

He designed the Antares r11 Fed destroyer, see here

I like alsothis vessel (could be an open space small miner)

and this spaceship (could be a sub-destroyer or large frigate)

Don’t forget about https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3g55E

He designed Tai’Kin and Thar’Ga as well as Archon and Procyon, people need to properly tag their art

On 12/19/2017 at 11:31 PM, ORCA1911 said:

The short answer is yes, the long answer soon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Is soon going to be soon soon, because Electrum drop rates have actually gotten worse since I last farmed actively for it thanks to Karud being back in the drop tables  ![:fed013:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed013.png “:fed013:”)

55 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Is soon going to be soon soon, because Electrum drop rates have actually gotten worse since I last farmed actively for it thanks to Karud being back in the drop tables  ![:fed013:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed013.png “:fed013:”)

January soon afaik

How fast will these new 16-17 ships come out? I hope its not like ellydium ships, one year = 3 ships.