Pyro emitter, Tweak and buff

hey ppl! i’ve came up with some idea about the coolest dessy weapon since quite a while now and would like to share them! feel free to tell what you think about it or tell how it can be made ever better!

First of all the dmg

even if it seem high by reading the description it’s not that powerful as expected, due to how hard it is to do a full hit with the module, ships resistance that most of the time will reduce dmg by half…, so the first idea will be to buff the dmg! it’s a big laser of death! everyone know that a laser of thing kind should be powerful and really impressive!

fphHgUe.gif

50k of dmg durring the same active time (2 sec)

range remain the same

laser will took longer to charge and effect will be change on activation

active radius will remain the same

reload time 50 sec

3k of energy needed

Bigger dmg radius

i’m sure everyone think the same about it! the radius is way too small i even feel like they reduced it, so idea is simple, nothing in the stats will be change but the radius will be larger to make the weapon a bit more decent

laseeeeer.png.22f33148e12c927f2238608c18cf2e2f.png

New mechanic

okay now about new a whole rework, be able to move the laser while on activation! turret rotation while activated will be reduced by half, dmg will remain the same(i’m still not sure about that, maybe they should be reduced in that case let me know), but the active time will be longer than the current one.

the rotation will go from 0 to 45° on activation

the default rotation while turn off remain the same, 90°

dmg remain the same 20k (let me know if it should be reduced with that mechanic)

active time will be 5sec

reload time remain the same

range remain the same

energy consuption remain the same

New mechanic

this time the laser active time will only depend of the energy level, yes you got it, the more energy, the longer the laser will stay active, that untile you run out of it.

stats remain the same but for the active time:

the module will now consume 200/s of energy (let me know if it should be more or less)

let me know if you have more idea’s in mind! what do you think about those! no salty comments please stay serious and i hope i’ll have the opinons of the dev’s about it even if it’s not a priority laser are cool everyone love them!

I just want to see some yamato flickering trump tower sized beam before going blind from coolness of it. I mean, is that too much to ask for?  ![:015:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015.png “:015:”)

Don’t buff dessies pls…

4 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Don’t buff dessies pls…

module not dessies

5 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

module not dessies

edit: Especially modules, because they’re making dessies op.

1 minute ago, AKmatiAK said:

edit: Especially modules, because they’re making dessies op.

i don’t wana creat another topic to explain why they are not so please stay on the topic subject, these are just idea’s, most of the time dev’s use ppl idea to creat new weapons and modules so even if they do not change the current module that help them to find inspiration for new ones

I want to see it on the ellydium destroyer, when they release it I say it’s balanced and I send to scrap all your destroyers.

I Would loooooooove a beam that I could move. Setting a beam correctly is hella hard when moving, and when your target is close to an object or flying quickly, they are nigh impossible to hit.

I just want some stylish animations from loading the beam to the BZZZZZZZZZ part, no harm in that lel ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

3 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I just want some stylish animations from loading the beam to the BZZZZZZZZZ part, no harm in that lel ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

The priming part should show the pillar filling with “flammable gasses” then show it detonating.

But the sweeping constant death beam would be fab in every way.

Darth Vader much xD

I just came up with another idea, how about when the beam directly hit the ship hull, it overheat the whole ship and if the target try to use modules or weapon it add additional dmg and the main weapon overheat 2 time faster! ^^ the affected target will glow in red and ships that get closer to him recive 200 dmg/s in a 150m radius!

Is it too much?  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I just came up with another idea, how about when the beam directly hit the ship hull, it overheat the whole ship and if the target try to use modules or weapon it add additional dmg and the main weapon overheat 2 time faster! ^^ the affected target will glow in red and ships that get closer to him recive 200 dmg/s in a 150m radius!

Is it too much?  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Seems ok to me.

I’d say sweeping beam with damage cut in half ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

But don’t forget poor Isotope Harvester! That thing needs some love, too!

14 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

I’d say sweeping beam with damage cut in half ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

But don’t forget poor Isotope Harvester! That thing needs some love, too!

Ikr koro and I made many topic about the fact the module was literally useless but they say: “our stats show that module is okay”

After a update they remove the dmg from the description so I don’t know what will happen to that module. RiP isotope harvester: 2016/2016

5 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

0g5xvK.gif

Hey, why not put pryo beam with extended range on an alien cov ops and also make it homing!

Lol wouldn’t surprise me if it happen  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Only on ellydium!

Well the beam can already rotate if you target asteroids.

Maybe just add that it sticks to beacons too, 

9 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Well the beam can already rotate if you target asteroids.

Maybe just add that it sticks to beacons too, 

Well here I was talking about being able to move the beam with the cursor ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)