PvE Tier Limit

i won it with a t2 squad believe it or not

That is because if you were in a T2 squad, you were in T2 difficulty.

That is because if you were in a T2 squad, you were in T2 difficulty.

yes ur correct but ever since the new update came out i find it easier to beat it with higher tiers than lower tiers in the difficulty like if i played t4. With t4 difficulty it would b easier than t2 with t2 difficulty

Crimson Haze has a Tier 3 version as well iirc, but that’s just not as popular due to how much longer / harder it is.

i won it with a t2 squad believe it or not

Good on you.

I once beat T2 Hidden Maintenance Shop with an entirely T1 squad, mostly because my squadmates didn’t know better - it was a custom battle, and this was back in 0.8.x, when infinite missiles and reconstruction were not yet a thing. I used a Raptor-M, and was the sole survivor, for goodness’ sake!

Good on you.

I once beat T2 Hidden Maintenance Shop with an entirely T1 squad, mostly because my squadmates didn’t know better - it was a custom battle, and this was back in 0.8.x, when infinite missiles and reconstruction were not yet a thing. I used a Raptor-M, and was the sole survivor, for goodness’ sake!

looool after the update that didnt give u a whole cartridge i was really mad at the game… But now i know its more realistic and thats why SC sives u 3-4 ship slots to go i to battle, so u can switch ships whilen u die and ur missles r reloading

I do.

A T5 guard insta-killing everything before the lowbies get a chance to even shoot it makes it a boring experience for them. Now many of us would argue that PVE is boring no matter what but there are players who enjoy PVE or those in the low ranks who are still figuring things out and need to be given that chance.

The fact that players would take a T5 into T2 PVE shows there’s something wrong with the grind system in the first place anyway.

I have all the way upto r15 ships, but i only use the same tier ship if i am accompanying friend in low tier pve, it is a moral thing to do, and they can learn tricks and tips on how to efficiently use their ships.

It is not fun for others if you kill everything lol. Not fun I said, ofcourse it is more efficient to gain synergy and credits if the game finishes faster with a high tier ship helping you.

Wait till you get r7 ship and try out the Hidden maintenance pve, if you get lined up in 7-15 rank mission, you’d be lucky to survive, only if atleast 2 others choose t4-t5 ships ;p.

In  rank 7-15 HM, if there are 2-3 ships r7 in that pve your game is over in wave 2, unless you have a inti with long range guns.

Many times i am usually the only one alive in second wave, only because I hide and kill objectives barely surviving.

The funniest thing is that people carry pvp setup in pve , which insta fails the mission.

I have all the way upto r15 ships, but i only use the same tier ship if i am accompanying friend in low tier pve, it is a moral thing to do, and they can learn tricks and tips on how to efficiently use their ships.

It is not fun for others if you kill everything lol. Not fun I said, ofcourse it is more efficient to gain synergy and credits if the game finishes faster with a high tier ship helping you.

Wait till you get r7 ship and try out the Hidden maintenance pve, if you get lined up in 7-15 rank mission, you’d be lucky to survive, only if atleast 2 others choose t4-t5 ships ;p.

In  rank 7-15 HM, if there are 2-3 ships r7 in that pve your game is over in wave 2, unless you have a inti with long range guns.

Many times i am usually the only one alive in second wave, only because I hide and kill objectives barely surviving.

The funniest thing is that people carry pvp setup in pve , which insta fails the mission.

What I do when I help low tiers is to bring an engi with purple heals and stations, and just make sure they survive to finish the game. And if anything comes closer, the drones take care of it. Pretty much AFK farming, like in a Gallente Dominix.

For real farming, the guard / gunship / LRF combo can make any of the missions quite fast.

Do not lock out higher ranked ships or amount of ships in lower ranked PvE’s!
Consider this:

When I get home from work there are now a total of less than 400 players online, so there is no T4 or T5 PvP. So how can I get synergy and the 2x launch bonus on a T4 or higher ship? Right, PvE ONLY!

Now on top of that they made PvE in T3 so hard that even with everyone doing what they are supposed to do you fail in stage 2 of HMS (Hidden maintenance Shop) because other may have weaker ships and there is just no way reviving someone without getting hammered and die in the process.

Whats left is to drop down to T2 to still get the synergy and complete the boring PvE but sacrifice voucher and credit income.

So do you want to force people like me to synergize their ships on weekends only?

Do not lock out higher ranked ships or amount of ships in lower ranked PvE’s!

Consider this:

When I get home from work there are now a total of less than 400 players online, so there is no T4 or T5 PvP. So how can I get synergy and the 2x launch bonus on a T4 or higher ship? Right, PvE ONLY!

Now on top of that they made PvE in T3 so hard that even with everyone doing what they are supposed to do you fail in stage 2 of HMS (Hidden maintenance Shop) because other may have weaker ships and there is just no way reviving someone without getting hammered and die in the process.

Whats left is to drop down to T2 to still get the synergy and complete the boring PvE but sacrifice voucher and credit income.

So do you want to force people like me to synergize their ships on weekends only?

LOL  Yup I felt the wrath of T3+  Stage 2 HMS  and even in a T5 guard with pulsars continiously flowing suffered.   If you have no Engineer or if they die early on its game over …

Here’s my gripe.  If you are T5, you are at the top end.  We are trying to get to your level.  Maybe if you weren’t so greedy, we could get to T5, and you’d have more T5ers to match against.  

There is no reason why a T5er should go to a T2 game.  At the end of the day, Synergy is what we are after, and you are hogging it all.  At T5, it should be harder to gain points.  Stop taking the easy way out…  I don’t care about a guaranteed win…

Here’s my gripe. If you are T5, you are at the top end. We are trying to get to your level. Maybe if you weren’t so greedy, we could get to T5, and you’d have more T5ers to match against.

There is no reason why a T5er should go to a T2 game. At the end of the day, Synergy is what we are after, and you are hogging it all. At T5, it should be harder to gain points. Stop taking the easy way out… I don’t care about a guaranteed win…

t2? Who here in t5 plays t2? No one. Synergy isnt a big deal either, i only have 50 fleet streght but i never touched my free synegy once after i got my first t2 ship. I have about 2.5m free syenergy right now and I dont find it hard to get ( not to mention that i have about 5m synergy in total on my elite ships)

Gabriel, considering your registration date, you are new player, right? At this playerbase… well i’ll give you 1-2 months more to play, then come here and write/quote your post above again if you think that you are right. 

Here’s my gripe.  If you are T5, you are at the top end.  We are trying to get to your level.  Maybe if you weren’t so greedy, we could get to T5, and you’d have more T5ers to match against.  

There is no reason why a T5er should go to a T2 game.  At the end of the day, Synergy is what we are after, and you are hogging it all.  At T5, it should be harder to gain points.  Stop taking the easy way out…  I don’t care about a guaranteed win…

Half or more than half of the synergy you get from a win! So if you don’t want to waste time you need to win the PvE.

With the current PvE and player population it is a waste of time if you queue solo in T3 PvE if you only want to synergize ships.

Synergy and Credit rewards between the 4 PVE players are almost the same doesnt matter who kills what.

complaining about strong ships helping you out is silly.

more important than synergy-credit rewards is the ability to loot at the end which is the only way you can get to upgrade your modules to the best quality.

winning is everything.

Only loyalty vouchers are dependant on who does what.

i can see how beacon caps can be a problem for new players.

i can see how beacon caps can be a problem for new players.

Reaching 1k effectiveness can be a problem when you fly T3 and the others fly T5.

lol

Synergy and Credit rewards between the 4 PVE players are almost the same doesnt matter who kills what.

complaining about strong ships helping you out is silly.

more important than synergy-credit rewards is the ability to loot at the end which is the only way you can get to upgrade your modules to the best quality.

winning is everything.

yes i 100% agree. Its not like PvP, in PvE synergy is divided equally ( not encluding fleet streght and all that). U should be grateful that t5 r helping you out, they make the match go faster so you can win more matches under a certain amount of time also, PvE doesnt give you a lot of synergy anyways PvP does. So go play PvP but the more beacons u cap and the more people u kill means more synergy so if u suck at PvP… Welp, cant help u there

Reaching 1k effectiveness can be a problem when you fly T3 and the others fly T5.

Use a efficiency farming ship, like engi, command, or guard with the damage reduction aura.