Pls teach me tips on how to fly ships

That is helpless for me… i only got a team without engineers, and my enemy is just a big frigball… What one player can do? Die!

Yesterday… 6 battles, 6 deaths, 6 looses… :facepalm:

I think i need a teacher for “How to get a nice team” :lol:

If you fear to loose DSR, you will never be able to counter a Frigball.

If you fear to loose DSR, you will never be able to counter a Pro Frigball.

regular frigballs are fine. there is balance now i feel.

Bah, i am an inty pilot, what i could do without engi, the only thing i can do without healing is kill Fed Engi and Jericho Lrf, but the Guards are a Pulsar/Torpedo Storm for me, that’s pure suicide, with a gunship i would be fried by guided torpedos…

The only thing i need to win: No 4xESB/WPK in the enemy team, Not a n00b team, not a n00b captain, Engineer, and maybe a squad ;)wt

The one constant in your teams is yourself, so if you want to increase your chance at winning that’s who you need to look at.

choose gunship, equip weapon, go into game, find target, press F, hold left click, win

The one constant in your teams is yourself, so if you want to increase your chance at winning that’s who you need to look at.

I do, but i think you don’t understand my situation, my enemy isn’t the enemy team, my enemy is the matchmaking, fly once with my account and you will understand me…

choose gunship, equip weapon, go into game, find target, press F, hold left click, win

Eat torpedos, eat pulsar, without healing, die … Nobody understand me… ;(

You guys do realise that having a high SR means having longer wait times in the MM as it stands now right? 

This is based off my observation. Some of my corp mates which have over 1600 SR claim to be waiting 4-9 minutes for a match, while I can get in, in about 1-4 minutes. Big Difference if you ask me. 

You guys do realise that having a high SR means having longer wait times in the MM as it stands now right? 

This is based off my observation. Some of my corp mates which have over 1600 SR claim to be waiting 4-9 minutes for a match, while I can get in, in about 1-4 minutes. Big Difference if you ask me. 

Hmm…

I wait less then one minute for a match (alone) with a squad it can takes 2-7 minutes.

I do, but i think you don’t understand my situation, my enemy isn’t the enemy team, my enemy is the matchmaking, fly once with my account and you will understand me…

I would be very surprised if you actually let someone else fly your account and endanger your rating. :wink:

Anyway the matchmaker is not out to get you, it’s all about the choices you make yourself.

Don’t think that’s true. As a high SR player you get matched with low SR players anyway. Maybe your corp mates queue for a different tier, at a different time or with different squad size?

Hmm…

I wait less then one minute for a match (alone) with a squad it can takes 2-7 minutes.

My example was for being solo. 

Don’t forget other external factors as being in a squad, the number in your squad, your tier, and the amount of players currently in place. 

My example is taken usually at US Eastern Prime time which usually only has around 400-600 people on every night. Its so small the population, that people know me instinctively. Weird. 

Also tips on flying well. Please for the love of sweet rolls, USE teamspeak! 

I use teamspeak always if i fly…

I have GMT+1 (German time) so there are about 1700 players in my online time… :bomber:

Oh sorry… there was 1700 players :lol:

Bind “Turn left/up/right” as z x c. This allow you to tactical turning while firing target at extreme arcs, enough to be called aimbot/hax. Free aim ftw.

This is actually good advice!

It is a great idea in theory, but in practice it is not worth the effort, because you will always deal significantly reduced damage whenever you are firing within these extreme arcs.

Taking into account that you will lose time and also heat up your weapons instead of cooling them down in the process, for dealing an insignificant amount of damage it makes the combination of used effort and cooling resources spent not worth the outcome. I came to the point where I don’t even bother with shooting at these angles anymore, I just wait for my guns to realign for a maximum damage shot. That’s my min-maxing SCon tip 101 for you.

That is helpless for me… i only got a team without engineers, and my enemy is just a big frigball… What one player can do? Die!

Yesterday… 6 battles, 6 deaths, 6 looses… facepalm.png

I think i need a teacher for “How to get a nice team” lol.png

I use teamspeak always if i fly…

fed_lol.png

On topic:

OF mate, i’ve seen you many times how you fly in a squad with your bear lads. Now you know how i feel when i fly alone (almost 1100+ battles) When i’m in squad (rarely, because my corp mates are not… so… hmmm… few of them are decent guys, many of them are cool guys, but mostly new pilots) Then it’s almost a pure win against other team, only except if we meet an equal squad on the other side, then it can be a really good battle. 

What if you remove a squad system in the Skirmish at this playerbase…? I rage, you rage… for the sake of equal lolpewpew. Hehe. (but at least it’d be more fair than the “death squad” vs soloers or other much weaker squad but equal number) Don’t kill me now, because of the last paragraph.

I love that kind of players. They are just cannon fooder.

I love that kind of players. They are just cannon fooder.

i must be tasty cannon fodder then

Yummy!

Yup when we can actually tag you …   :taunt:   LOL 

fed_lol.png

On topic:

OF mate, i’ve seen you many times how you fly in a squad with your bear lads. Now you know how i feel when i fly alone (almost 1100+ battles) When i’m in squad (rarely, because my corp mates are not… so… hmmm… few of them are decent guys, many of them are cool guys, but mostly new pilots) Then it’s almost a pure win against other team, only except if we meet an equal squad on the other side, then it can be a really good battle. 

What if you remove a squad system in the Skirmish at this playerbase…? I rage, you rage… for the sake of equal lolpewpew. Hehe. (but at least it’d be more fair than the “death squad” vs soloers or other much weaker squad but equal number) Don’t kill me now, because of the last paragraph.

Hm, yes if fly with them sometimes, but not so often, i know how you’re feeling…

It is a great idea in theory, but in practice it is not worth the effort, because you will always deal significantly reduced damage whenever you are firing within these extreme arcs.

Taking into account that you will lose time and also heat up your weapons instead of cooling them down in the process, for dealing an insignificant amount of damage it makes the combination of used effort and cooling resources spent not worth the outcome. I came to the point where I don’t even bother with shooting at these angles anymore, I just wait for my guns to realign for a maximum damage shot. That’s my min-maxing SCon tip 101 for you.

I would usually agree with you. Why i said its great advice is because just had a match where i got shot from the side by a command ship moving some way that would be easiest delivered by the me with the method above. I tried to edge around a beacon in my Recon, and obviously he was faster going forward and turning than me strafing, the sad part is he could shoot me.