Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

On a different note… where are you guys??? I haven’t met anyone on the list since I signed up. In fact, IIRC the only person on the list whom I’ve ever met in a game is Residente.

It may be timezone related! 

On a different note… where are you guys??? I haven’t met anyone on the list since I signed up. In fact, IIRC the only person on the list whom I’ve ever met in a game is Residente.

I guess I won’t be logging much, just got a Beta-Key a couple of hours ago (so freaking happy and excited about it), and also I’ve been playing an ARPG…

Come to think of it… which servers are you guys usually on? MM almost always places me in RU.

Come to think of it… which servers are you guys usually on? MM almost always places me in RU.

For me its random, i have set it in “any”.

Mostly EU and RU, sometimes US and rarely SA. I have the server selector in “Any”.

and me.

I am on any server. saw jphack some half hour ago but we where on same side.

Got a weird idea to try to ram him to death…

Almost got kallor earlier

Residente and I too, but Oryngton got both kills :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone stole my kill

Residente and I too, but Oryngton got both kills :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the feeling that my ships have a huge target painted on them that says “Kill me please”. And flying solo makes it even bigger. :smoke:

I am on any server. saw jphack some half hour ago but we where on same side.

Got a weird idea to try to ram him to death…

Its crazy enough, that it might just work! 

I have the feeling that my ships have a huge target painted on them that says “Kill me please”. And flying solo makes it even bigger. :smoke:

I have that target on me. On a scale of deadliness and how attractive it is to go after me, from 1 to 100

Skilled player = 25 points

NASA tag = 25 points

GM = 50 points

Total points - 100. 

You were on a Styx, and whenever I see a Styx I want to kill it ASAP… Casually, my squad feels the same way :smiley:

Its crazy enough, that it might just work! 

I have that target on me. On a scale of deadliness and how attractive it is to go after me, from 1 to 100

Skilled player = 25 points

NASA tag = 25 points

GM = 50 points

Total points - 100. 

Change the NASA tag to SC for even more points.  I noticed Error’s now a Super-Tester.

Then what’s the point of this, we’re the same guys always online, I can only kill finemw because it’s the only player i encounter -.-

Your gonna have to act like a real bounty hunter and go at different times! lol

Change the NASA tag to SC for even more points.  I noticed Error’s now a Super-Tester.

Oh really? A super tester, then there is a medal you get from downing him in a battle. 

don’t forget about me

you’re never in the enemy team :frowning:

All points have been updated. (1/12/14)

Remember you gain 2 points if you get a kill. 

If you and your opponent both kill each other in the same match you both gain 1 point. 

why dont you lose points per death?

Your gonna have to act like a real bounty hunter and go at different times! lol

no unless we have at least 20-30 players doing that, it’s boring enough to only find 1-2 players in the whole day :confused:

As far as I remember, SC is Errors own corporation, and he is the only one in it (along with his own sub accounts). Super testers aren’t in a separate corporation, there are super testers in ESB and SYN and so on. On a contrary I believe Devs do have some kind of a corporation.

All points have been updated. (1/12/14)

Remember you gain 2 points if you get a kill. 

If you and your opponent both kill each other in the same match you both gain 1 point. 

I thought the points were like the SR, my bad.