Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

why dont you lose points per death?

no unless we have at least 20-30 players doing that, it’s boring enough to only find 1-2 players in the whole day :confused:

I found that its silly in the beginning, let everyone gain points for a bit, then go back to the +1/-1 rule. (most likely it will be short time period)

In this way, we instigate more effort. 

I thought the points were like the SR, my bad.

If we went by SR, then most likely no one will try to die…ever. 

Fine by me, I get it.

By the way, before you move everything to the discussion thread, I want to know how the “extra bounty” will be working. RIght now Residente is the only one, but you can make that whoever is leading the rank, gives extra points, because is the most wanted pilot.

anyway i dont get why fine and tillo got +5 points each for killing each other, thats 1 per each, so remove 4 points from them

As far as I remember, SC is Errors own corporation, and he is the only one in it (along with his own sub accounts). Super testers aren’t in a separate corporation, there are super testers in ESB and SYN and so on. On a contrary I believe Devs do have some kind of a corporation.

Devs have a corp called ST (Star Gem)

I know because I once checked Koroty’s profile and she was on that corp.

Because he thought it was funny

We are bounty hunters and this is the war. I want you to squad with jphack and tillo so we can have a proper bloodbath there against me and deranzeef

We are bounty hunters and this is the war. I want you to squad with jphack and tillo so we can have a proper bloodbath there against me and deranzeef

Calm down residente, dont forget how literally everyone is hiding from you cause you are OP. 

Anyway, the points stay as is, but from here on out there wont be any modifications. 

Calm down residente, dont forget how literally everyone is hiding from you cause you are OP.

Anyway, the points stay as is, but from here on out there wont be any modifications.

Im not op, just sniping your poor fellow finew1.

Ive played too many games with Gondarr the Bounty Hunter in DotA 2

and me.

I’ve definitely met you online but I’m not sure if we were ever in the same match *lousy memory ftw*

It doesnt help that im flying a templar ae as a gunship in these matches.

He had the chance to kill me, but I was captain.  :sad:

Oh really? A super tester, then there is a medal you get from downing him in a battle. 

I found out by killing him.  The first time I killed him I didn’t get the medal.  The first time was half luck and a mistake on his part, but whatever.  If I remember right, Evil’s in the same corp.  For a little while, Error was in a corp called Mercenary, but now it’s the Star Conflict Team.  I know a few of the ESB members are super testers, and the only other super tester I’ve seen I don’t remember if he was in a corp but he was in T2.  Some of the devs are in their own corp, Star Gem [TG].

NASA < SC

There is a list of super-testers in game credits.

We need more people in the Wanted list! SIGN UP TODAY AND RECEIVE A FREE COOKIE… and an EM Torpedo to the face :smiley:

I tried to recruit some of my corp mates but they didn´t want to join.Can you or anyone lend me a nuke? I think it has more motivational power than a torpedo and with that i will probably be able to convince them to join the hunt. (Join now and stay online more than a couple of minutes or i´ll blow all your ships to hell and back) That is the motivational messaje i want to deliver to my corp. :storm:

we need incentive, like if you win, I personally get you 5000 GS or something…or a sweet roll. 

Since i already have over 9000 points, i don’t really care for gaining any more, but it is always a pleasure to screwing someone elses score, so can i just kill people and ruin their score?

we need incentive, like if you win, I personally get you 5000 GS or something…or a sweet roll. 

If you make that (the GS part) a reality i’ll sign up and start murdering everyone >:D

(so dreaded that day will be)

I tried to recruit some of my corp mates but they didn´t want to join.Can you or anyone lend me a nuke? I think it has more motivational power than a torpedo and with that i will probably be able to convince them to join the hunt. (Join now and stay online more than a couple of minutes or i´ll blow all your ships to hell and back) That is the motivational messaje i want to deliver to my corp. :storm:

That nuke… If you really want it i can lend you one *I love to share nukes*