Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

How much time do we have before the applications close? When does the event finish?

never, we will be chased forever

And i will end up with under -5000!

If you’re red, you’re dead.

What’s new?

jrisom, T3, maybe T4 if there’s a queue.  Around 8pm-10pm CDT is the most often, but you might need to queue snipe.  Inty’s and frigates mainly.

I dont think so, that place is reserved for Jacxis and i.

I dont think so, that place is reserved for Jacxis and i.

you have personally gotten me before, and ive never gotten you.

never, we will be chased forever

Yep

theres a limit of -50

Dang, if he provided logs or a screeny, then he would of gotten a point! 

This challenge will go as long as needed. Its basically a extra event for those that want to participate and have a little challenge in there day to day gaming routine. 

I think i was flying the Katana tackler isn´t it? But that time it was a kill steal, your hull was already low and you had someone in your back shooting you, i was just lucky that you flied in the direction i was standing.

Dang, if he provided logs or a screeny, then he would of gotten a point! 

It didn´t count, it was a couple of weeks ago.

I think i was flying the Katana tackler isn´t it? But that time it was a kill steal, your hull was already low and you had someone in your back shooting you, i was just lucky that you flied in the direction i was standing.

It didn´t count, it was a couple of weeks ago.

ah, then please, carry on, move along. *Quotes star wars*

Seriously, the only person on this board ive ever killed is tillowaty

Why do i get the feeling this is something like an emo thread? xd

join us

Think here is a bigger chance to win on lottery than to meet you guys in battle.

We’re starting to derai—

Oh wait. We already have. Should we start another thread just for off-topic stuff related to this? (And maybe ask an admin to clean up or something?)

Think here is a bigger chance to win on lottery than to meet you guys in battle.

I would concur, since one of my friends just won the lottery and I’ve not met most people on the wanted list yet. I know I met Residente before, because I remember seeing his Kris-AE that was mutilated by the customization changes via the death cam.

If tillowaty and i que, we almost always end up in the same match if same tier.

Well, there’s plenty of pilots saying they’ll be destroyed non-stop and things like that, I guess the self-confidence is down in the floor, lol. C’mon people! Be positive and act as true wanted bad-xxxx dudes xD

By the way, I guess I should add to my “wanted” information that I’m only playing in squad, be it 2, 3 or 4 persons, I can’t stand playing alone anymore, it’s so freaking boring.

Thats better.

I dont understand why everyone is so down on themselves! Get your game face on, I will becoming after EVERYONE! 

I dont understand why everyone is so down on themselves! Get your game face on, I will becoming after EVERYONE! 

Don´t worry, even if we can´t win we will fight back and try to kill the other guy to the best of our abilities. :good:

Don´t worry, even if we can´t win we will fight back and try to kill the other guy to the best of our abilities. :good:

I cant wait to down someone and prove that I got em!  :bomber: