Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

We need more NASA folks to join in…

I killed two today, yet they haven’t joined. :sad:

Actually, we need more Americans(north and south) to join.

Come at me bro, im waiting

We need more NASA folks to join in…

I killed two today, yet they haven’t joined. :sad:

Actually, we need more Americans(north and south) to join.

True, more people, the more of a challenge

Aaah assisted kills shouldn’t COUNT as there was “EXTRA HELP” !   :beee:

:learn:  Got to be somewhere in the rules… :lol:  

*removes icing from rule book* Lets see what we got…

C’mon JP, write the rules, it’s pretty confusing what happens with both pilots kill each other in the same match, or even worse with the “From the Grave” medal :stuck_out_tongue:

WE NEED EXPLANATIONS! :smiley:

C’mon JP, write the rules, it’s pretty confusing what happens with both pilots kill each other in the same match, or even worse with the “From the Grave” medal :stuck_out_tongue:

WE NEED EXPLANATIONS! :smiley:

Okay, okay! I will edit the rules, you gain a point for being nice, so hush! 

Okay, okay! I will edit the rules, you gain a point for being nice, so hush! 

Lol, it’s always easy to misunderstand someone through internet… But I wrote it with a smile on my face (and plenty of dumb emoticons) :stuck_out_tongue:

Since we are suppose to be versatile and have the ability to fly in the different ships BUT may not be not exactly “skilled enough” in some like the FRIGGING  gunship\tackler  

Should there be like exceptions to what you can be killed in ?

naaaw…   guess I still just have to deal will have training wheels on when I’m in those less then maneuverable hunks… 

Since we are suppose to be versatile and have the ability to fly in the different ships BUT may not be not exactly “skilled enough” in some like the FRIGGING  gunship\tackler  

Should there be like exceptions to what you can be killed in ?

naaaw…   guess I still just have to deal will have training wheels on when I’m in those less then maneuverable hunks… 

training wheels are for toddlers! Are you a toddler? I thought so. So man up and kill by any means necessary! 

training wheels are for toddlers! Are you a toddler? I thought so. So man up and kill by any means necessary! 

I agree. I dont know how to fly ceptors and i am not that good flying fighters but i will never complain if for example someone nukes or plasma arcs me to oblivion while flying one of my fighters or my beloved styx.

I agree. I dont know how to fly ceptors and i am not that good flying fighters but i will never complain if for example someone nukes or plasma arcs me to oblivion while flying one of my fighters or my beloved styx.

hey, as a super awesome person, I can always drop some tiers down and fly with those that want to be trained. or give any advice. 

hey, as a super awesome person, I can always drop some tiers down and fly with those that want to be trained. or give any advice. Goo

Good uncle JP :slight_smile:

btw i need advice how to use nukes… still 2k players left to dmg

Good uncle JP :slight_smile:

btw i need advice how to use nukes… still 2k players left to dmg

OMG that Avatar! and that signature!LOL. 

Nukes are interesting to say the least, They are actually not used at all in the higher Tiers, to my knowledge and experience, as everyone and there mother knows that a guard can take one down. And other ships are tanky enough to take them.

Nukes need to be placed when there is no guards in sight. But in very high traffic areas. Also use that timer of it to your advantage. Place it ahead of a enemy pack, lets say when a beacon is gonna change, so you can nab them en route.  

Im a CO pilot and I stopped using nukes and the suicide module. They are not necessary to win. and BTW you can kill your self with your own Nuke. 

Nukes are useless, thermal cloud is useless, cant denie beacon captures, cant clear drones from enemy beacon, Nuk activation is too damn long, dmg is nonexistent (even my Eagle can tank explosion and have about 30-40% hull left, to top it all off -1 nuk in a cartridge. It is absolutely inefficient and unreliable tool in current balance state, Piercing rockets or Plasma Rockets (unguided) are 10x better, well 12x better to be precise :slight_smile:

Nukes are useless, thermal cloud is useless, cant denie beacon captures, cant clear drones from enemy beacon, Nuk activation is too damn long, dmg is nonexistent (even my Eagle can tank explosion and have about 30-40% hull left, to top it all off -1 nuk in a cartridge. It is absolutely inefficient and unreliable tool in current balance state, Piercing rockets or Plasma Rockets (unguided) are 10x better, well 12x better to be precise :slight_smile:

Cant agree more, You basically sum it up. 

OMG that Avatar! and that signature!LOL. 

What about it?

Thanks

but achievment still have to be done… and i hoped that any of you have useful ideas to use nukes

What about it?

Thanks

but achievment still have to be done… and i hoped that any of you have useful ideas to use nukes

Well best way to gain that achievement would be to use Nuke at the beacon in 12v12 Beacon hunts, i cant see any other mode/way to actually hit anything with it

Aaah assisted kills shouldn’t COUNT as there was “EXTRA HELP” !   :beee:

:learn:  Got to be somewhere in the rules… :lol:  

Do you realize how rare it is to actually get unassisted 1v1 kills in this game?  Anyway, getting Terroriser I’m actually kind of proud of.  Ira Deus vs Cerberus, and he wasn’t in sensor range.  I had to move the monitor to get a better view of pixels.  It was unassisted.  He also killed me in that match, but I got my payback.

Nukes are interesting to say the least, They are actually not used at all in the higher Tiers, to my knowledge and experience, as everyone and there mother knows that a guard can take one down.

That’s not why…

That’s why.  Nukes are pretty much perma nerfed.

hey, as a super awesome person, I can always drop some tiers down and fly with those that want to be trained. or give any advice. 

I might need a few (a lot) of classes :facepalm: . Advices are welcome too.

One of the best things to do is to fly with those in Team Speak or have a group of buddies that want to always fly together. In this way you can work out strategies, tactics, and ways to complete objectives. 

The best ceptors pilots I know (in wpk) are PrM, CrystalJack, Rakza… feel free to ask them for tips if you see them, I guess they will help gladly :slight_smile:

On a different note… where are you guys??? I haven’t met anyone on the list since I signed up. In fact, IIRC the only person on the list whom I’ve ever met in a game is Residente.