Pirates!

You are correct that right now they are worth less than anything, and I won’t buy em in their current state.

But even though the devs in this game may be terrible at their job, their art department is awesome and pirate ships look beautiful lol.

YES, let’s buy pink exhaust ships!! They are just faaaaaaaabulous!

Uhm wut? xD 

I have linked my SC account and steam account when I started playing, but how can I even link my SC forum account with steam? o.O 

Your Gaijin Account == Your Forum Account.

If you linked them properly, all is good in the world.

Your Gaijin Account == Your Forum Account.

If you linked them properly, all is good in the world.

you know what…I’ll just wait for em to release on steam xD far less hassle and problematic. Thanks for trying to help though.

I had the same issue Funky - but after getting a pirate pack through the Gaijin site I linked my Steam account with the Gaijin account the DLC was activated on and everything worked great.

I do agree that a release on Steam would solve a lot of issues and make things easier for a large number of people.

I just got the Dead mans chest pack… AND I LOVE IT! these ships make me do so much better I get like 3000 score every game!

I hope you guys make some more

I hope you guys make some more

Hey, thank you! Wait for more interesting content!

Hey, thank you! Wait for more interesting content!

Please, I would buy DLC ships if they were the max rank of the tier. I mean, I want a badass ship like Reaper or Phoenix but why I should buy them when I can have Styx or the Anaconda-M? if they were like the top rank ships of their tier (but with the cool design) they would be more worth to buy imo

the Anaconda-M?

xxxxx, please. Crus-S.

xxxxx, please. Crus-S.

He can chase ECMs in 'conda :crazy:

He can chase ECMs in 'conda :crazy:

I can shoot them down in the Crus or order another ship to tackle them, thus continuing my job as a Guard. Problem, officer?

I want future pirate content to be cheap. I would rather have six DLC packs at £5 each than one at £30.

Hell, Pirates might be a way to return some of the old favourite weapons: have pirate lasers, pirate railguns and pirate plasma guns. These could come as default on pirate ships but be recoverable and/or repairable in loot drops.

Pirate lasers/railguns/plasmas already drop but are grey loot. They could be made into an actual drop for all modules for pirate ships as mk3, and otherwise they can only fit mk1/mk2?(Excluding ammo) :stuck_out_tongue:

And I agree, 5-15 euro is much easier to buy then 30-60 euro packs.

xxxxx, please. Crus-S.

I’m talking about fed frigates: anaconda-m vs reaper

I have also a Crus-S so I know that feel

I’m talking about fed frigates: anaconda-m vs reaper

I have also a Crus-S so I know that feel

Ana-M (I just played it to unlock the Ana-II) has a completely different play style than the Jericho Guards. I actually enjoyed flying them, I only died, like, 5 times throughout my play from level 1, but I loved it. I still prefer my Crus-S, if only for the ability to dish the pain and handle 3 gunships at once.

As soon as I’m on a Beacon with that thing, my mind just goes:

YOU WHAT, xxxxx? COME AT ME, BRO, I’LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!

Ana-M (I just played it to unlock the Ana-II) has a completely different play style than the Jericho Guards. I actually enjoyed flying them, I only died, like, 5 times throughout my play from level 1, but I loved it. I still prefer my Crus-S, if only for the ability to dish the pain and handle 3 gunships at once.

As soon as I’m on a Beacon with that thing, my mind just goes:

YOU WHAT, xxxxx? COME AT ME, BRO, I’LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!

this is a casual player and you with your turtle slow crus-s

4.jpg

Pretty much.

this is a casual player and you with your turtle slow crus-s

[da turtal slap]

Funny :slight_smile:

I want future pirate content to be cheap. I would rather have six DLC packs at £5 each than one at £30.

Hell, Pirates might be a way to return some of the old favourite weapons: have pirate lasers, pirate railguns and pirate plasma guns. These could come as default on pirate ships but be recoverable and/or repairable in loot drops.

If by pirate railguns you mean the old Stab Rails,  HELL YEAH!!!  :good:**  **

Funny :slight_smile:

If by pirate railguns you mean the old Stab Rails,  HELL YEAH!!!  :good:**  **

That is kind of what I was thinking…

PIRATE RAILGUNS:

Mid-long range, low RoF railguns for Interceptors. Weaker than other Inty weapons, but they enable Interceptors to take a long range support role, pecking at targets to support other ships.

PIRATE PLASMA GUNS:

Fighter weapons that are basically the bigger brother of the Inty version. Intended to give Fighters an all-round plasma weapon in the same way that Assault Railguns are an all-round Kinetic weapon.

PIRATE LASERS:

Pulse Lasers for Frigates. Short ranged, but absolutely murderous in terms of stopping power.

If you want an “in universe” explanation, the Pirate Interceptors are Recon and ECM - their role is to locate and disable ships, not kill them. As such, their weapons are purely supportive. Pirate Fighters, Commands and Gunships, are built to brawl… but Pirates steal, not kill. As such, it makes sense they would focus on overwhelming shields, not reducing their target to scrap. Finally, the Finally, the Frigates. I imagine that the main role of a Pirate Frigate is to drag away whatever ships have been killed / disabled so they can chop-shop them, or retrofit for their own uses. As such, these ships pack the most powerful guns the pirates can build because they won’t want to surrender their prizes!

What? Pirates don’t kill? Pirates steal, rape and murder