Pirates!

I have a separate account, this one i use on forum… but point is: if i buy the dlc with this account… than how can i use ship with  my game account? 

I have a separate account, this one i use on forum… but point is: if i buy the dlc with this account… than how can i use ship with  my game account? 

Buy it on the account you play with. :slight_smile:

But i donnow how to log in Gaijin website with that account… couse Steams made it automatically… 

There’s an option to link your game account with your Gaijin account.

If all else fails, contact support and they should be able to sort this out for you.

Yeah, awesome.

I linked the gaijin account to steam one, i bought the dlc from website and… I DON’T HAVE A CRAP ingame.

OH WONDERFOOL !!!

So i linked accounts, i bought the dlc from website… and i hadn’t nothing.

So i tryed to log outside steam and surprise i had the pack.

Unfortunately now i can’t fooking log with steam anymore: it says unknow server vertion!!

Please devs … just fix it as soon as u can couse it’s just stupid playing a steam game outside steam… none of ur contacts know u are playing,patches are slower and not auto, u don’t gain archivments (fortunately i got jaggernout this morning at least :stuck_out_tongue: )… exetera exetera exetera.

Their servers just crashed i believe. try again now.

Na i can log in outside steam… 

Correction: now i can log in from steam too.

So Good Job Devs and sorry for misunderstanding,

:slight_smile: No worries man. IN order to get the DLC to work for the pirate ships, you have to log in with steam offline, trigger the pirate DLC, and then log out, log back in with steam online, and the ones you bought will be there, but the unbought packs still wont show up.

Pirate ships were built for people like me, Screw the team (Some of the time  :kamikadze:  unless the team is good ) if I see a easy kill or something of interest thats not team related u can bet your arse that ill be there with lube in hand

Regards Toddy the lone wolf :learn:  :bomber:

:slight_smile: No worries man. IN order to get the DLC to work for the pirate ships, you have to log in with steam offline, trigger the pirate DLC, and then log out, log back in with steam online, and the ones you bought will be there, but the unbought packs still wont show up.

Just to add to this, in Steam right click Star Conflict, select properties and as launch parameters add the following:

-nosteam

Don’t worry, Steam will work fine, overlay works fine, your hours are counted, etc. But the pirate ships will now show in the ship trees just fine.

OMG. I just spotted “Star Conflict”. Downloading and going to install rite afterwards.  Been with WT about 1 1/2 years, and have been searching for a space themed fighter game just as long. Wow…the trailer I saw grabbed my attention real quick. Can’t wait to feast on my first space battle. Way to go Gaijin. By the way… Isn’t “Gaijin” a derogatory word.

OMG. I just spotted “Star Conflict”. Downloading and going to install rite afterwards.  Been with WT about 1 1/2 years, and have been searching for a space themed fighter game just as long. Wow…the trailer I saw grabbed my attention real quick. Can’t wait to feast on my first space battle. Way to go Gaijin.

You will be happy if you’re looking for a WoT in space. Otherwise… no.

OMG. I just spotted “Star Conflict”. Downloading and going to install rite afterwards.  Been with WT about 1 1/2 years, and have been searching for a space themed fighter game just as long. Wow…the trailer I saw grabbed my attention real quick. Can’t wait to feast on my first space battle. Way to go Gaijin. By the way… Isn’t “Gaijin” a derogatory word.

Welcome - and see you out there.

Just to add to this, in Steam right click Star Conflict, select properties and as launch parameters add the following:

-nosteam

Don’t worry, Steam will work fine, overlay works fine, your hours are counted, etc. But the pirate ships will now show in the ship trees just fine.

I have been thinking of getting 1 of the pirate packs when they finally fix the glaring issues that are there right now. 

But unless they release the DLC on steam I don’t see it happening, since I have no idea how to log in with my steam account in the non-steam evironment…

Link your Steam Account with your Gaijin Account (forum account) from the in-game menu - then after that you can login with your Gaijin details when you load with the -nosteam parameter.

As added bonus, you’d actually know the login to your account.

Pirate packs are not worth havinbg at all now imo. My Joker is permanently grounded due to 0.9.0

Link your Steam Account with your Gaijin Account (forum account) from the in-game menu - then after that you can login with your Gaijin details when you load with the -nosteam parameter.

As added bonus, you’d actually know the login to your account.

Uhm wut? xD 

I have linked my SC account and steam account when I started playing, but how can I even link my SC forum account with steam? o.O 

Pirate packs are not worth havinbg at all now imo. My Joker is permanently grounded due to 0.9.0

You are correct that right now they are worth less than anything, and I won’t buy em in their current state.

But even though the devs in this game may be terrible at their job, their art department is awesome and pirate ships look beautiful lol.