Pirates!

I’m sure they will get in the summer steam sale at some point :wink: I just wish I had my full income yet so I could afford buying stuff :frowning:

Looks like I will get the summer steam sale. I heard that dlc packs stack.

I’ll save up, just in case.

Oh really? Contracts? The ship tree dead ends? Missing ships? Frigballs (which, btw, are starting to crawl their way into T2)? Good lord, there are just SO many things that need fixing and if you can’t see any of it, wth are you doing in this game?

You poor soul.

He’s still talking about legit fixes needed for this game.

You poor soul.

You poor blind man.

Summer sale is out! No pirates! DAMNED my money burning a hole in my pockets, must… get… rid of them!

Oh really? Contracts? The ship tree dead ends? Missing ships? Frigballs (which, btw, are starting to crawl their way into T2)? Good lord, there are just SO many things that need fixing and if you can’t see any of it, wth are you doing in this game?

• Contracts are fine

• Ship tree dead ends - i wouldn’t say it prevents people from enjoying a game in any matter, kinda fine, could be better - no crucial at all

• Missing ships - is not as bad as people say, but problem exists still i disagree with people screaming that game is unplayable because of that - not crucial

• Frigballs -T3 yes, hard to counter, devs are working on it continuously, T2? - BS if you can not counter frigball in T2, its a matter of people been completely dumb and having no clue whats is going on around them, tehre is absolutely nothing OP about frig balls in T2, same goes for Inty swarms - easily countered. Period.

• There are SOME things that need to be dealt with sooner than later, and there are many things that kinda meh, could be better, we will deal with them some time.

Summer sale is out! No pirates! DAMNED my money burning a hole in my pockets, must… get… rid of them!

• Contracts are fine

• Ship tree dead ends - i wouldn’t say it prevents people from enjoying a game in any matter, kinda fine, could be better - no crucial at all

• Missing ships - is not as bad as people say, but problem exists still i disagree with people screaming that game is unplayable because of that - not crucial

• Frigballs -T3 yes, hard to counter, devs are working on it continuously, T2? - BS if you can not counter frigball in T2, its a matter of people been completely dumb and having no clue whats is going on around them, tehre is absolutely nothing OP about frig balls in T2, same goes for Inty swarms - easily countered. Period.

• There are SOME things that need to be dealt with sooner than later, and there are many things that kinda meh, could be better, we will deal with them some time.

CONTRACTS ARE FINE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

ship tree is a joke

frigballs are insane

they dont even have the basic game in a good position…

• Contracts are fine

Contracts are not fine. You get 1k per win and 3k per 16 hour cooldown.

It breaks the sense of progression the devs want.

For someone with a DLC Pack of deep pockets, no, it’s not really an issue… Can’t imagine why it would ever be…

In T3? Yeah, they are. These Engi nerfs are proof of it. However, I still believe they’re tackling the problem from the wrong side. In T2, they’re starting to appear, but if you use CovOps en-masse, I guess they’re easy to counter.

Oh, some? Just some? Ok…

I got the other DLC, the first 2 packs for 46 dollars…saved like 30 bucks. 

I am convinced Gaijin are deliberately keeping the Pirate stuff off steam until after the summer sale.

There’s no benefit to doing that, Valve doesn’t unilaterally decide on the summer sales/pricing and newer DLC’s and releases are often left without a discount. (Or a much smaller discount than the older releases)

I would like to see the Pirate packs on Steam as well. Preferably at price levels which make them a little more appealing - for a free game I’ve sunk quite a bit of money in the game already.  ;)wt

I am convinced Gaijin are deliberately keeping the Pirate stuff off steam until after the summer sale.

We have forwarded all required data to Valve, it is up to them to add the packs.

We have forwarded all required data to Valve, it is up to them to add the packs.

But it’s not valve that puts the discounts up, is it? I mean, the owning company has to agree to the discount…

Hell, there’s nothing to stop you putting a damn discount on your own store. A permanent one is in order given the extortionate prices there compared to Steam…

I mean the most you should spend for ANY DLC pack is $45. As 80 dollars is a pre-ordered game with its OWN DLC…

They need to redo the costs or give it more items or ships to justify it. 

Yeah, I cbf paying for the two higher-priced ones, even on sale. Because the only useful things I want from those are the reputation gain bonus and the GS. But it’s cheaper to buy GS outright in-game and I don’t mind grinding that little bit more for reputation (actually, slower rep gain would probably give the contracts more time to catch up…).

Eh, Now i have to figure out how to outfit a gunship…

Eh, Now i have to figure out how to outfit a gunship…

Speed. :stuck_out_tongue: Make her fast and up her crits, then whack some assault rails on and laugh as Frigates dissolve the moment they come within overdrive’d crosshairs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if i can make it as a more interceptor killer.