Pilots! We need your feedback to make living in space more comfortable

Hello, fellow mercenaries!

We plan to start a series of regular weekend events to improve gameplay experience. We could use your ideas too!

What modifiers would you like too see during weekends? Like double synergie/credits gain etc. Keep in mind that suggestions shoould not break overall game balance - so no x10+ modifiers on gain and such stuff. Just something to make the game more fun when you got a spare day =)

Something about monocrystal !

Like +1 monocrystal per pvp battle won.

Also : More life in invasion mode (But do never add again bios coming in pvp). Would be funy to see sometimes a faction attacking another one, and mercenaries having to support them. => Faction’s bots moving from their station to the enemy’s station and trying to kill their Faction’s bots.

I would love to see pirates drop rare loot more often for a weekend.  If they drop crystal shards n’ stuff more frequently when destroyed, that’d be neat.

This would be awesome. :smiley:

And some other ideas

1.) Only the one who killed someone/something in OpenWorld can collect the loot.

2.) Bring back the old choosable Player versus Environment-System with Resurrection

3.) Remove the Aliens from Player-versus-Player or make them at least gone in captain-killing-mode.

4.) A choosing-system for Regions (Russia, Europe, etc) for PvE

Also : More life in invasion mode (But do never add again bios coming in pvp). Would be funy to see sometimes a faction attacking another one, and mercenaries having to support them. => Faction’s bots moving from their station to the enemy’s station and trying to kill their Faction’s bots.

This. Monocrystals for PvP and PvE. Monocrystals for logging in. Triple Monocrystals for mission wins.

It is not reasonable to expect people to grind Invasion Missions for a YEAR for the sake of monocrystals to buy a ship. Invasion is NOT the main focus of the game, and honestly having to waste time on those missions just saps my desire to play the game at all.

But since we know this isn’t going to happen…

GS battles. It should be possible for players to earn Gold Standards in regular play, especially as you are asking FAR too much for most of the GS-purchases.

Just an Idea but how about 50% of repair and re arm for the weekend

here are some suggestions, could be separate events or one big weekend event.

#1. premium ship 50% discount

We all know that there are quite a few people who have been waiting to get the new premiums on discount, and will only get them on discount. Such a discount would be a nice opportunity for profit. If there was a poll, I think this would be the winner.

#2. ship paint/customization discount

I have never seen a discount on ship customization prices. 90%+ of players refuse to spend GS on customization because the prices are just too high. give us a big discount on ship customization, 50-60%, and the players will finally have a chance to personalize their ships at a reasonable price. It would be a good move even from a marketing standpoint.

#3. Tier 4 only gold battles

maybe wait a month or so on this one. also T4 and T5 must be separated from the pvp matchmaker before this event.  Nobody plays T4, even as the playerbase has expanded enough to support T4. but the reason nobody plays T4, is because nobody else plays T4. a gold battle event for tier 4 only, will get a ton of players to start playing T4, even after the event is over, perhaps people will keep playing T4. Or you could maybe give monocrystals instead of GS.

have the gold standard battle days more regularly, maybe once a month on a weekend?

add in to the daily PvE bonus purple loot drop 2 mono crystals as a rare drop (3 with license)?

keep the tournaments going, maybe one a month or one every two months :smiley:

I like to see an event to get monocrystals

and/or

higher probability of blueprint loot

Make flying in squads in PVP more rewarding for a weekend: I rarely get matches in a 3/4 man squad in any tier except t3, or else it’s always the same squad on the other side!

Example:

•  +10% synergy gain when flying in a 3/4 man squad

•  an extra 10% synergy gain on top of this for the person in the 3/4 man squad with the most efficiency (to encourage competition even within the squad!)

•  one extra looting opportunity when flying in a a 3/4 man squad

#1. premium ship 50% discount

We all know that there are quite a few people who have been waiting to get the new premiums on discount, and will only get them on discount. Such a discount would be a nice opportunity for profit. If there was a poll, I think this would be the winner.

#2. ship paint/customization discount

I have never seen a discount on ship customization prices. 90%+ of players refuse to spend GS on customization because the prices are just too high. give us a big discount on ship customization, 50-60%, and the players will finally have a chance to personalize their ships at a reasonable price. It would be a good move even from a marketing standpoint.

Yes yes please.

The open space world needs more activate around the big maps

in my opinion it needs…oh you know a reason to be out there to maybe get stronger or maybe to get a more shiny customization skin as a achieve to go after that would take quite a while,

Around 5 months would i say it would take to build one of the 3 new ships you can build if you were to start with zero monocrystals witch is just way too much waiting time and work to do, there must be a better way,

To build a ship, it take with license 50 days just to earn monocrystal. 

But, casual resources thanks to salvage are easy to earn.

One month without license to earn those 450 monocrystal would be fair enough.

Reduce requirements for squads on matching enemy side by 1, i.e. 4 man squad requires AT LEAST 3 man squad, 3 man - at least 2 man, 2 man can go against randoms as well as facing 2 and 3 mans. The rest, i don’t care.

Hello, fellow mercenaries!

We plan to start a series of regular weekend events to improve gameplay experience. We could use your ideas too!

What modifiers would you like too see during weekends? Like double synergie/credits gain etc. Keep in mind that suggestions shoould not break overall game balance - so no x10+ modifiers on gain and such stuff. Just something to make the game more fun when you got a spare day =)

Some constant thing to do is always to have 75% bonus to Synergy, Credits, Vouchers, every weekend. This will promote regulars to play when they can on the weekends and wont force people to play on weekdays when they work or have school. 

Also, ship sales, Make it a known fact that when a national holiday happens, end of month, or other special occasions, have a serious sale. Be known to have sales, and then people would come. (Heck, Im waiting for another 70% ship sale, that was AWESOME) 

Please make things LESS expensive and not force people to buy GS. Instead price it to the point that people will WANT to buy it for themselves when they see the value. When someone considers the cost of GS vs real life gains, then we have a serious problem. 

Decrease the cost of GS to Free Synergy. That’s a no brainer. When it was at 1 GS to 500 Free Synergy. Then it was worth it to those that have, like me, 56,000,000 + synergy waiting to be transferred. 

On weekends, most corporations can get together to play Sector Conquest. Make it to have more incentive. increase the values of owning a sector. 150k, artifacts like 12-15, or 12 GS is abysmally low. It should be END GAME content and promote more ferce fighting. Something like 500K Credits, getting 50 Artifacts, and 200 GS would make it have so much insentive to play, that corps will be more important to the game, and skill, for the veterans, will have merit. 

Hope these suggestions help! 

here are some suggestions, could be separate events or one big weekend event.

#3. Tier 4 only gold battles

maybe wait a month or so on this one. also T4 and T5 must be separated from the pvp matchmaker before this event.  Nobody plays T4, even as the playerbase has expanded enough to support T4. but the reason nobody plays T4, is because nobody else plays T4. a gold battle event for tier 4 only, will get a ton of players to start playing T4, even after the event is over, perhaps people will keep playing T4. Or you could maybe give monocrystals instead of GS.

This right here. Make it so that T4 gets monocrystal loot chances. Make T4 viable because players just like to rush to get to T5 and obviously, end game is T5. Make it so all Tiers are viable play options for various reasons. Best way to start is make it so that T4 drops monocrystals. I agree with everyone else here that farming invasion for crystals is lame. I merely do it because I want a ship so bad. Expand the game so all modes and tiers have their own unique value.

Even without those new ships, we should be able to earn monocrystal without daily reward.

Don’t forget that mk5 cost monocrystal, drones too.

It would take years to buys the 3 craftable ships and fit them with full mk5 just because of monocrystal.

If we 6 hours a day like so some, we should be able to earn 20 monocrystal without taking into account daily missions.

Or an even better idea; convert everyone’s Monocrystals into Iridium and use Iridium! We’ve got far too many currencies in this game as it is.

What modifiers would you like too see during weekends?

Some special automated Event for everybody :

#1 : Special PvE Mission : Infected Sector 

Aliens not only send SpaceShips, they are also trying to introduce their own Species in ours sectors (blablabla)

Mercenary ! Go in this sector and clean it up (Kill everything green and with tentacles) (blablabla)

Rewards (suggestion) : Special Event Sticker, Aliens Monocrystal, a fixed Blueprint (like a Multipurpose) and Credits at the end of the mission. 

#2 : Hunting seasons : Limited Sectors with Alien WildLife in it that Mercenaries can hunt for rewards ectect

For the Special Modifiers :

• X3 Synergy / X3 Credits
  • X3 Credits / X3 Vouchers
  • No repair Cost / No replenish cost Week End
  • Week End Special Synergy : All the Synergy Earned is considered as Free Synergy

We need loyatly vouchers conversion to mono crystals.

600000000 loyalty vouchers = 600 mono crystals

Make it happen!

28mmqna.png