Orion Nexus

Orion Nexus

english-speaking

Since the dawn of time, mankind has made incredible discoveries from the simple quantic computer to the incredibly complex warp drives and photonic engines.

With the discovery of the Percursors and their technology, mercenaries banded together to fight for it.

We are the elite.

Join now!

CEO: Thorkoal

Officers: Pucos

Members:

BlackStorm

airstrike56

Jbuggy

Couch_Potatoe

GeneralD92

Jensin

Guarav252

I’m looking for a vice-CEO to replace me as I have many games to test :slight_smile: PM me if you would like to apply :slight_smile:

Welcome to Star Conflict.

Post your applications here :slight_smile:

I would like to be part of this clan

Added :slight_smile:

We need more peoplez :fed002:

Come on, we only need people active in the forums for now, when the clans are open then we will do something else together. For now, all we are supposed to do in the clan is be active in the forums, test the game, report bugs, give ideas and give your oppinion of the game :slight_smile:

seems your having a though time i think its a bit late to make a clan casue all the clans posted well before that way they got more players to join but u will get more when the game gets advertised more then they will be looking for a clan

I think that as well :slight_smile:

well seems the hole forum has changed and wow pretty gd if i may say so

Indeed, its a lot more… “modern” :slight_smile:

and much more sleaker and it has a little pic casue it had a blank page for a pic

Yes, its much easier to find things :slight_smile:

but they took out the online symbol so cant tell if anyone is online or not :@

:confused:

put me on

Indeed, its a lot more… “modern” :slight_smile:

I’m willing to join! Oh… don’t have the game yet… :stuck_out_tongue:

I there, I just got the game and would love to join a clan specialy for this game. I do have teamspeak but I use my xbox 360 wireless mic which is ok until i can get another mic.

I there, I just got the game and would love to join a clan specialy for this game. I do have teamspeak but I use my xbox 360 wireless mic which is ok until i can get another mic.

:smiley: man ppl still use those everyone i know on xbox they all use gaming headsets like turtle beach x12 or trittons

i want to join your clan :002j: