Nukes

+1 on the nukes are so bad it’s not even funny. I never used them since i restarted playing the game, but i hear a truck moving backwards near beacons from time to time…and hear it…and hear it…and hear it…and only 4 seconds have passed…so i’ll go grab a coffee…come back, nuke still isn’t off…

Oke so 8 seconds of loud insistent badgering beeping have passed, i’m still near the nuke 'cause why not, in 10 seconds you can do some beacon cap…9 seconds, ok time to transfer all power to GTFO…but oh NOES! i’m such a slow player, i didn’t have time in that 1 last second to move far enough! I can see the repair screen flashing before my eyes. 

And it goes…

BOOOOOOM!

4k thermal damage. It got through the shields, and not only scratch the paint off my logo, almost made a dent in the hull! I survived so far, but then i remember the horror…AoE damage. 

I panic and I promptly let loose a tail wind (a trouser cough, step on a duck, a bun shaker, a gas blaster, whatever you wanna call it) in my ship (empowered by a JP SR), and by sheer luck that propels my frigate(!!!) out of the horizon engulfing AoE zone.

NO just plain NO     1 in a Cartrige is enough ALREADY   

:crazy:

The only reason I want 3 in a cartridge is to use my CO in Sec Conquest effectively. you have three beacons and only one bomb…yeah…so, I guess its useless. 

Disclaimer: Sweet Rolls are to be used with caution, as injecting them can come with random side effects. 

Maybe keep nuke in 1, but reduce cool down ridiculously.

Spam 1 nuke each 30 secs (+10 second timer on the nuke itself).

Makes sense even thematically: there … is… umm… yeah, there is a nuke factory inside that tiny Covert Op!

I disagree, three in a cartridge is the best. As it was like the way we had it before with the “moving” nuke

Currently it’s one every two minutes.  That’s not that bad.  If only they could swiftly deal with beacon drones, they’d be useful.

if it were up to me I would put three in a cartridge with a 20 second cool-down, and maybe a 120 second reload.

if it were up to me I would put three in a cartridge with a 20 second cool-down, and maybe a 120 second reload.

I like this idea the best so far

I dunno about only changing the cartridge size. The really obnoxious beeping and flashing is usually enough to tell people that they need to get away from the bomb. Even if it’s hiding, it’s probably going to be near an objective. Where else would you put it if you need to be sure there’s a ship there in 10 seconds?

Perhaps getting rid of the beep but making the flashing even more obnoxious would work. That way there’s a chance that you might surprise a clueless player, unlike the current getup, where you can tip off attentive players from somewhere around 2k m and inattentive ones from 1k.

I dunno about only changing the cartridge size. The really obnoxious beeping and flashing is usually enough to tell people that they need to get away from the bomb. Even if it’s hiding, it’s probably going to be near an objective. Where else would you put it if you need to be sure there’s a ship there in 10 seconds?

Perhaps getting rid of the beep but making the flashing even more obnoxious would work. That way there’s a chance that you might surprise a clueless player, unlike the current getup, where you can tip off attentive players from somewhere around 2k m and inattentive ones from 1k.

True, but the point is that the way the nuke is right now with only 1 in a cartridge, its nigh useless to be effective. Regardless if pilots notice it or not.