New basic OS guide.

Cool and good, thanks, also weird interface placement you got.

54 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Cool and good, thanks, also weird interface placement you got.

I just changed up and down :D. (And did a horrible job at making it symmetrical)

Eastern Mining Station -701.4,-165.5,-349.7

2018-05-18-173119_1920x1062_scrot.png

Can someone for the love of god explain the coordinates and how they work, whats xyzščć on the map…

Thanks, also, just fly around and try to get a feel for them, you will eventually learn the cargo drone locations.

Update: Executor’s new items, one weapon and two active modules that can be found in Sorting Facility.

Update: Dynrwyn’s new items, one weapon, active and passive module that can be found in Pallas Border, Sorting Facility and The Source respectively.

Update: Boremys’ new items, one weapon, active and passive module that can be found in Pallas Border, Sorting Facility and The Source… wait a second, that’s the same as Dyrnwyn, god damnit.

6 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Update: Boremys’ new items, one weapon, active and passive module that can be found in Pallas Border, Sorting Facility and The Source… wait a second, that’s the same as Dyrnwyn, god damnit.

Yes, they only added those items, which means they will be even harder to collect now… Nobody is listening…

27 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Yes, they only added those items, which means they will be even harder to collect now… Nobody is listening…

They AFAIK also increased  some drop rates (would have to check which sectors are affected)

I farmed Pallas Border in two separate sessions today, the first time, the drop rates were quite normal, once every 15-25 cybers, but after a while it went back to almost nothing, second session, nothing again and I was at it for half an hour, it seems like they either reverted it, or it only works during a certain time, which shouldn’t be a thing, it also took me half an hour to get the passive mod for Boremys in The Source, so maybe they did something about it, but I didn’t have as much luck in storing.

Just got the main weapon here, I don’t know if I’ll farm the other modules and oh boi, we’ll also have to “farm” for the special module…

Update: Added the drop locations for the “Thanatos” Railgun, Camouflage Shroud and Safety Speed Boost, you can find them in The Source, Sanctuary and Lava Spines, get them now while they are free.

DELETE this post because this forum does not have this functionality to let the user delete their own message.

After 9 months since this update, I would still like to see Cargo Drones back near Jump Gates. I am a practical player - I go to Open Space to farm, and if there is no Cargo Drone, I farm worse, so I would like to farm better. Put them back near Jump Gates.
I do not know anybody who would say "I like the way I cannot find a Cargo Drone when I need it’. 

On 3/22/2018 at 2:23 AM, niripas said:

When?

Always. You turn on a Spatial Scanner, and you see a PINK dot showing the direction of the Cargo Drone in this sector. From any place. I don’t want to run around the whole zone searching for Cargo Drones. Also, I do not memorize each Drone’s location, if you think I should remember the Drone location in each of 70 sectors.

There are only 23 locations that have the drones, and out of those you might not even need all of them, for example farming in the Jericho sectors that have guaranteed ore drops, you will only need to remember 1 or 2 locations, if you really are an OS fan you should know that much.

neat guide, would be cool to know which ores specifically drop in which sector. or does every ore drop everywhere now? i’m looking for the easiest sector to farm graphite, so far it seems that Mining Site is my best bet since, while just passing through, i only found graphite and silicon there. only 2 materials are better than finding 5 or 6 different like in Scrapyard

So far only antaress and procssima system offer dead sure drops of only one specific ore type per each sector, every other sector offers a random drop when u pick up ores.

do you happen to know what drops in which sector in these two systems or is there a guide somewhere?

All you have to do is visit them, the ores are named like silicon ore, vanadium ore, etc no need for a guide, it’s just a handful of sectors.