New basic OS guide.

6 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Moving and hiding the drones was one of the bad parts of this patch. If anything they should have added a glow ball to highlight them instead. 

Considering the drones are in really useful locations now and all of them were discovered in 2 days after the patch (link to most of them was provided by xKostyan) I’m still a fan of not having to fly to the gate and back. Like in Mining Site - drone is right near the ammo/stuff containers instead of flying 20k to the drone at the gate, Iridium Strand covers 2 sectors farming spots etc, etc. There are only 20+ of them and you rarely fly to farm more than 2-3 secotrs, so memorizing them (or opening a screenshot with location) shouldn’t be a problem. 

3 hours ago, niripas said:

Considering the drones are in really useful locations now and all of them were discovered in 2 days after the patch (link to most of them was provided by xKostyan) I’m still a fan of not having to fly to the gate and back. Like in Mining Site - drone is right near the ammo/stuff containers instead of flying 20k to the drone at the gate, Iridium Strand covers 2 sectors farming spots etc, etc. There are only 20+ of them and you rarely fly to farm more than 2-3 secotrs, so memorizing them (or opening a screenshot with location) shouldn’t be a problem. 

Cargo drones used to flash, so you could spot them from afar. I do not know why was this feature was removed a long time ago. It proved useful.

9 hours ago, Sparax said:

Created a map showing the drone locations based off xXThunderFlameXx’s post, the numbers have been rounded off a bit to make it easier to remember the locations but it will still put you within a few meters of the drone

Thank you very much!

For me it was better when cargo drones were at jump gates. 

Also Spatial scanner could show cargo drones as well .

57 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Also Spatial scanner could show cargo drones as well .

When?

Can any one just list the sectors for electrum drops?

5 hours ago, niripas said:

When?

When they are in system and when we activate spatial scanner. ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Let’s say with black color or orange or any special color, that we don’t need to search for logically hidden cargo dron  ![:012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012.png “:012:”)

very nice Sparax, thank you !

5 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Let’s say with black color or orange or any special color, that we don’t need to search for logically hidden cargo dron  ![:012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012.png “:012:”)

right, will be nice,

it’s boring to search, and don’t see much where are the logicals places for drones… juste near structures, and what ? why near this one rather the other one?

Or flashy color - or just the cargo drone would reveal itself w/Spatial scanner activated on minimap!

Yes + from me.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:23 AM, avarshina said:

Or flashy color - or just the cargo drone would reveal itself w/Spatial scanner activated on minimap!

Yes + from me.

You would think for an item that cost nearly $20 it would have more perks. Allowing it to make the drone visible would make it somewhat more useful. So yea a good suggestion.

On 21/03/2018 at 4:09 PM, Sparax said:

Created a map showing the drone locations based off xXThunderFlameXx’s post, the numbers have been rounded off a bit to make it easier to remember the locations but it will still put you within a few meters of the drone

SC-NewMap.jpg.629d7ebf77e8ef6b0d0a50758a41f370.jpg

Can you, please, give me the name of the folder where you got this picture or the images you used to make this image? I simply need a Hi-Def map because I have a 1440pdisplay. Can you help with the folder, please? Or, could you post the original image in its original resolution, please?

Spoiler

map_v3.png.1d7231058042728584775d6af35a2

Talk to those guys:

https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/60078-otdel-kartografii-etsn-karta-novogo-oma/&

I love this tool:

http://extrazoom.com/image-95874.html?s=huln50x50

[@xXThunderFlameXx](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/255735-xxthunderflamexx/) Energy systems destabilizer 11 does drop in ‘Poseidon’ Complex and not in Water Harvest

Weird, how did I miss that one out, thanks anyways.

On 29/03/2018 at 10:23 PM, inyazserg said:

Can you, please, give me the name of the folder where you got this picture or the images you used to make this image? I simply need a Hi-Def map because I have a 1440pdisplay. Can you help with the folder, please? Or, could you post the original image in its original resolution, please?

Hi inyazserg sry but I didn’t get it from a folder i just took multiple screen shots and stitched them together in photoshop but you can have a copy of my unedited map if you want

SC-NewMap-unedited.jpg.6eb40c755e71ba948e192d9bf097cb8f.jpg

Greetings!

I am writing a compendium/tutorial for new players.

May I ask for your permission to translate this post (the tutorial I’m writing is in Chinese), and add it to the compendium?

I will, of course, leave the original link in that section.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, sure.

Alright, new update, added the new Engineer and Recon modules in their respective locations

Also added the missing Ellydium passive modules, which include the Resonating shield 7,10, 13 and 17, Emergency capsule 7, 10, 13 and 17, Predator’s instinct 7, 10, 13, 17, and Adaptive membrane 7, 10, 13 and 17

Good luck with the farming.

Alpha 7 Complex Drone: -1242.2 65.2 -276,9

2018-04-25-194803_1920x1062_scrot.png