New basic OS guide.

I should probably write in capitals the sectors and what guaranteed drops you get from there.

ah, ok, thanks. but what is it about Mining Site in the Pallas system then? it’s “Multimetal Ore” there that drops Silicone and Graphite. no vanadium, no crystal shards, no osmium etc. are there more sectors like that with only 2 or 3 ores instead of all of them?

@Thunder i clicked through your sectors, not till the end though since they all said “general ore” but i knew already that mining site doesn’t drop everything you listed as “general ore”

It’s the jericho sectors that have the guaranteed drops, I added an obvious enough section, anything other than those are referred to as regular ores, I made a simple guide so I didn’t bother to map out each of them individually.

Update: Added the drop locations for the Plasmatron 17(The Source) and Pursuit Algorithm 17(Sanctuary), currently farming so I can confirm their location.

Another update: Added the drop location for the Defence Algorithm 17(Lava Spines)Oh boy, I haven’t farmed there in a long while so I can’t recall if it’s as bad as it used to be, I’ll have some time this weekend and see if I can also come up with a meta build for this.