Nerf gravy lens please

Increase cooldown. Reduce range. Reduce its pulling strength. Remove damage that is stopping beacon captures.

Thanks.

I have a better idea.

Remove the module Gravi-Lens altogether, or make it only available in PvE and Open Space.

You know System Hack flips it to your side right?

YES YES YES NERF OR REMOVE FROM ANY TYPE OF PVP 

millanbel put a poll in this thread

Not that hard to deal with, people. Seriously. The damage is meh and the pull is only a problem if you’re a frigate or heavier.

1 hour ago, Ogrande18O said:

YES YES YES NERF OR REMOVE FROM ANY TYPE OF PVP 

millanbel put a pool in this thread

Wait,a pool?Like this one?

imgres.jpg.b6b879656fa9573a7b92cdcdf2392a97.jpg

Hm,strange,I didn’t see it anywhere…

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I have a better idea.

Remove the module Gravi-Lens altogether, or make it only available in PvE and Open Space.

A module only available in PvE is as stupid as making dessies only available in PvE.

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

Increase cooldown. Reduce range. Reduce its pulling strength. Remove damage that is stopping beacon captures.

Thanks.

Reduce the duration instead. Removing the damages will only make it useless.

10 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Wait,a pool?Like this one?

Hm,strange,I didn’t see it anywhere…

Niggas_have_some_bad_news_about_the_pool

1 minute ago, Mecronmancer said:

Niggas_have_some_bad_news_about_the_pool

kn.gif.243115e9aad70108dc971b86ba84ba7f.gif

Kanye is not amused.

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

Thanks.

totally agreed it is just too OP to stop a whole team for 15+ seconds from capturing a beacon (especially when it’s only active for 60s)

Nah, just make it damage both teams.

In the open it is only useful against Empire/Jericho destroyers, and even then dmg is meh and they can warp out of it

And it is easily System Hacked on a beacon, turning it against the team that used it.

Dmg output of the modules is extremely meh and it gives you a warning when it’s gonna be activated. It boggles me that after all this time of black holes existing, people still play in the match like they dont and act so surprised when they get caught in the middle of one, it is like complaining about tacklers have invisibility and whining that it is op since you ignore it’s existence.

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

In the open it is only useful against Empire/Jericho destroyers, and even then dmg is meh and they can warp out of it

And it is easily System Hacked on a beacon, turning it against the team that used it.

Dmg output of the modules is extremely meh and it gives you a warning when it’s gonna be activated. It boggles me that after all this time of black holes existing, people still play in the match like they dont and act so surprised when they get caught in the middle of one, it is like complaining about tacklers have invisibility and whining that it is op since you ignore it’s existence.

Not every team has a ecm with systhem hack…

Gravi lens is the only valuable thing on a destro asides from photon by default, i’d suggest less active time since nothing in the game goes beyond 10 sec, other than that, all is ok.

4 minutes ago, GeMichi said:

Not every team has a Destroyer with a black Hole, or an Engineer with heals, or a command with proper auras, Or a cruise tackler, or 700m/s fed recon to drag bombs what is your point?

remove the damage. This module is strong enough even with the pull itself.

It makes a kind of a “Torp trap or anomaly trap”. That makes this module so op. Damage is just unnecessary at this point. Increase the cooldown time by at least 50%.

With current pull it would be completely useless without the dmg. 

45 minutes ago, GeMichi said:

Then bring one yourself and stop whining?

18 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

With current pull it would be completely useless without the dmg. 

why do you think so?

For me this thing is just a kill-button for jerry ships.
from my own experience, there are literally loads of players getting pulled right into the center. Its a perfect torp trap. No need for additional damage since you can just take them down with a torp anyway.

idk, even with empire ships as slow as they are, i have plenty of time to get away, i can manage but thats not the answer people are lookin for…