Nerf Gravi Hole (round 2)

You had proper responses mill. Deciding to ignore them and then post again to ignore whats being replied there…really speaks bad of you.

2 minutes ago, Papitas said:

You had proper responses mill. Deciding to ignore them and then post again to ignore whats being replied there…really speaks bad of you.

Isn’t it really sad you are “promoting” slow, tanky ship game-play just 'cause you live so far away from eu/russia and have a really bad ping that makes you fly only those kind of ship? You, as others before, don’t have the true in your pocket. Many likes you have comes and gone way before you.  

Your view of things is highly influenced by your interests.

12 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Isn’t it really sad you are “promoting” slow, tanky ship game-play just 'cause you live so far away from eu/russia and have a really bad ping that makes you fly only those kind of ship? You, as others before, don’t have the true in your pocket. Many likes you have comes and gone way before you.  

Implying i dont have anything against BH…

On 12/5/2016 at 2:34 PM, Papitas said:

I dont run black hole on my destroyers, other mods are far more valuable. And the automatic mods are only good for T3 or PVE. IDK what you mean with aimbot weapons TiLt. The only issue i see with black hole is the cap denial, the rest is pretty meh…and i wont bring a module solely to deny a beacon cap when i can do it through other means that are much more effective for other situations as well.

EDIT: yeah, im forced to play slow ships because SC ping management is terribly bad, but you know, i aint bitching about it all over the forum unlike…others. I enjoy what i have. Peace.

11 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

So you promoting the opposite type of gameplay is different?

15 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

So you promoting the opposite type of gameplay is different?

I’ve always been for balanced gameplay, how I play is the proof of that. 

Edit: I was the guy saying 2 years ago that frigs in t5 was too weak, or that the intie spinning was a bs and get hated by his own friends only ‘cause i’ve said that. And the one still sayin that fighter’s meta is still too powerfull. Deal with it, I have experience on the field despite raw numbers knowledge and stats. I don’t care which class is the most powerfull, I just want SC to retain’ his “soul”. Something that who have just interest in to become famous don’t have, people that basically comes and goes. I don’t, I’m still here. 

5 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

I’ve alwats been for balanced gameplay, how I play is the proof of that. 

sure, so you promoting for your favorite Balanced game play is any different?

41 minutes ago, Papitas said:

Implying i dont have anything against BH…

EDIT: yeah, im forced to play slow ships because SC ping management is terribly bad, but you know, i aint bitching about it all over the forum unlike…others. I enjoy what i have. Peace.

You ARE bitching about it all the time promoting only slow game’s meta. When you will get that? Oh I sound so naive, I’ve seen so many guys closed minded like you and guess what? Now they are playing something else ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) you wanna be the next? Or instead you will grow up and understand that your view of thing out there is just closed minded over your interests? 

Tell me, where is rakza now? Doing some streams sometimes and never play? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Naive or worst, choose your role. Many have behaved like you before you even installed the game.

15 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

sure, so you promoting for your favorite Balanced game play is any different?

Yep it is different. I want fair stuffs where skills matters, the people you sometime choose as your supporters, don’t. 

8 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Yep it is different. I want fair stuffs where skills matters, the people you sometime choose as your supporters, don’t. 

I don’t chose supporters, supporters choose me, just like in Soviet Russia.

Regardless of what you want for the game, as long as you follow the process and complain about others going through same process for different agenda is being Hypocrite, simple as that.

For f* sa* this sh* forum works like xxxx, get your self togheter and fix it once for a while, lazy a**.

That said, you choose your supporters, the moment you don’t tells them: shush about something they should not be speaking about. At all. If people wanted a lame copy of fractured space or an annoying moba out there they could just cchange game and shut up. This is a 3d space shooter, not a frig/ceptor/destros simulator.

Overall a balance between fast and slow gameplay can be found, instead we went for: pay to win/easy mode/wanna put some money even if you can’t rotate your ship 'cause you are a reta**?. And I know you are too smart to not recognize that. Actually, this makes me sad.

Again with whining over a annoying game feature…just wait for the new update to come in almost a week. Honestly i see more whining from people on this game than most others i play, honestly it’s like some of you just want Carebear Conflict so nothing in the game makes it a bit hard for you to play… ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

Exactaly!

Exactaly!

1 hour ago, Spongejohn said:

You ARE bitching about it all the time promoting only slow game’s meta. When you will get that? Oh I sound so naive, I’ve seen so many guys closed minded like you and guess what? Now they are playing something else ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) you wanna be the next? Or instead you will grow up and understand that your view of thing out there is just closed minded over your interests? 

Tell me, where is rakza now? Doing some streams sometimes and never play? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Naive or worst, choose your role. Many have behaved like you before you even installed the game.

hahhaha you have much to learn young padawan

Don’t give yourself so much importance, Papi. You are one of those coming and going.
And no, I’m not your padawan. My masters were way betters and more nice/friendly/naive/less attention wh*res and skillfull than you (Yeahalex, Zee, Kiryl, JP where are you? :/).

Sponge is my padawan i teach him much.

I do not understand from where all this hostility comes from but there is no need for such behavior.

17 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I do not understand from where all this hostility comes from but there is no need for such behavior.

You miss some of the background here, not a fault but there is a reason to be so salty. Since people that are just here to get attention fast and comfy disappears after their world fall apart in disappointments and disgrace and leave after they blindly approved every moves froms devs, even the dumbest ones likes aliens in pvp (people like this “happened” multiple times), or become “non playing players” (but still acting like screaming bi***s during dev’s streaming just to prove they care to still retain that aura of “importance”, while meanwhile… they play war thunder or fractured space…).

Meanwhile who do really cares about what this game is, and why it is still alive: gave up, or like me, they became salty and hostile.

Edit: Ops I’ve edited too many times

Did I accidentally leave a black hole somewhere? It seems everyone is congregated together and they are #not pleased# :-h

I still do guides and tutorials for those who are interested and like a challenge, even an unfair one. If you know something, leave it as a form of legacy for the next bunch of people that will discuss the development of this game. It’s completely natural to not have fun or to find something boring or simply bad and moving on to something else, something better i presume. I left WoW, CoD, LoL, EVE when they ceased to be fun to play anymore, there’s not much reason to be angry about it unless u spent a LOT of money, i cant help you in that sense.