Nerf Gravi Hole (round 2)

Gonna post a new thread about this every day until it gets nerfed or I get a proper answer to my suggestion. High tier is fcking unplayable right now.

Edit: I’m not gonna reply on this thread since I already said everything I want to say. I’m just being an attention-seeker (literally) - I want this issue to get noticed.

Agreed, which is why as previously stated, I avoid it.

If nothings going to be done about Grav, then there should at least be an option setting in the game to choose to play games with no destroyers present

Why don’t you complain instead that interceptors are fcking unkillable ? 

Why don’t you admit that there’s only one class (tacklers.  Guards are more self defense) dedicated  to kill interceptors, and 3 out of 3 can counter it or at least defend against it (sky drones/locator, WNJ/web ,  weapon inib/stasis) ? 

You’re complaining about BH because you’re an interceptor player, and it’s the only really useful tool against them in a restricted area. 

BH is fine, if you use it on everything but a beacon it’s suddenly not effective. 

I wouldn’t say it is OP but rather really annoying and not fun to play against.

13 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Since when are Intys unkillable, they are mostly dieing like fliesflies, except when you hunt them with a destroyer and a meson cannon.

TBH, when an intie gets almost killed by a photon hit to the face (shields down, 50%hull) then i would say go ahead and nerf the BH as well, otherwise it’s just making way for inties to have it easier in a match. The beacon deny with BH is just as much annoying as small ships are when capturing beacon and you can’t kill them with anything that hasn’t got several debuffs. Skill required to press 1/2/3/4 + mouse control for BH is the same as holding shift+Q+W or shift+A+W + mouse control. The annoying score stays at 1:1, it’s a draw ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

3 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

You’re complaining about BH because you’re an interceptor player, and it’s the only really useful tool against them in a restricted area. 

Since when Mill is a 'ceptor player? He mostly fly fighters… 
Apart that, interceptors are the easiest kill apart fighters out there. The only time they can be hard to kill is if you are trying to hunt them with the wrong guns. Above that, 90% of inti players these days are utterly bad pilots, flying in straight lines. Crying against them nowadays is just nonsense.

About effectiveness of Bh only on beacons… well more than half gamemodes in SC revolve around beacons. This makes the AoD guns totally annoying, especially when you give them to the most durable ships (like it happened before, with guards and destructor gun pre nerf) 

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Skill required to press 1/2/3/4 + mouse control for BH is the same as holding shift+Q+W or shift+A+W + mouse control. The annoying score stays at 1:1, it’s a draw ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Not at all, pressing a single button and profit, is way different then flying around a beacon avoiding fire meanwhile you also do this: check how many enemies are around, if the debuff can be sustained or it’s time to leave/activate modules, shooting, avoiding: mines, black holes, minefields; check if torps are coming to the beacon, avoid to crash on objects around… 

Meanwhile, the most durable ship from 5000m appears, press a single button: profit. 

This is not a draw at all

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Why don’t you admit that there’s only one class (tacklers.  Guards are more self defense) dedicated  to kill interceptors, and 3 out of 3 can counter it or at least defend against it (sky drones/locator, WNJ/web ,  weapon inib/stasis) ? 

BH is fine, if you use it on everything but a beacon it’s suddenly not effective. 

This!

Anybody who claims inties are easy to kill never fought against Takamina. Since they are so fast, they are nearly impossible to kill, because no matter how strong ur weapon is u do not do damage if u not hit. And hitting a supersmall interceptor that is moving fast is near impossible. Tacklers are a joke since the intie simply pos a module and is immune to all tackler effects.

Only thing that can hurt inties are strong area effects.

Takamina is becoming the Hitler of the Intie’s discussion, after a while someone will bring Hitler/Takamina in. Someone even made statistic about this. 

What about removing destros from PvP, in PvE, Spec or Sector they can stay. Anomaly on beacon rly sux.

Guess I should throw myself in this too.

For me,the BH is not a problem,only when its about beacon capture,then it is annoying,but not really dangerous,yet,nothing compares with using the system hack when the destroyer that projected the BH is right in the middle of it.

Also,if you are complaining about the BH,then what about G’Thar’Du?It might not be as strong but you can hit them more often for sure,as the weapon velocity gets higher and with that radius,that thing is easily triggered(just like many others on this forum),or how about the Repelling beam,the CO denying?(if you get to lock on them)

Also,a little tip,if you know which enemy destroyer projected that BH,try destroying its module and the BH will disappear,If you destroy the destroyer then it wont disappear(bug?)

100% of my latest beacon related games was won or lost because some destroyer used BH into the beacon and that’s not fun. I think damage from BH shouldn’t block beacon capture. That easy.

Yeah I find that even I use black hole to make interceptors (and other ships) go do something else ;p The best part is BH on destroyer that is camping on the beacon, then launching tempest at it since you also get the beacon as a hitbox due to the explosive damage ;p

In any case, it’s basically Annoying Conflict and the most annoying things gets the nerf hammer first. It doesnt have to be OP, just annoying.

Please just grab your popcorn and wait… wait for the big update.

I’d rather get some Doritos.

Burek for me pls.

4 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

Takamina is becoming the Hitler of the Intie’s discussion, after a while someone will bring Hitler/Takamina in. Someone even made statistic about this. 

lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin’s_law

anigif_enhanced-26857-1414178397-14.gif.5ec3185c91cc4caefbd2bb8ea66d662b.gif