Most viablefighter in T5

You know you could always come over to Nasa…we pay in GS sectors!  :good:

Question: what is a good Optimal build for gunshisp? I need something that suits my “fast and furious” Fighting style! 

Question: what is a good Optimal build for gunshisp? I need something that suits my “fast and furious” Fighting style! 

How about you come to NASA forums for once, i just checked you still can access them, if you didnt know we have a Section specifically for Sector Conquest, builds, tactics, maps you name it

Actually on that topic I just posted 2 different gunship builds in our Sec Con section of the forums JP.   Why don’t you stop being a stranger and come visit it every now and then lol  ;)wt

And in case you forgot where it is and get lost on the way… http://www.fgjmusic.net/nasa/phpbb3/index.php?sid=64ef3c3370761a8117e6be841c7cf045

How about you come to NASA forums for once, i just checked you still can access them, if you didnt know we have a Section specifically for Sector Conquest, builds, tactics, maps you name it

Fine…fine fine…But dont blame me if I stalk that forum all day…

Fine…fine fine…But dont blame me if I stalk that forum all day…

We need more forum stalkers  :taunt:

We need more forum stalkers  :taunt:

one(xKostyan) is not enough! I need company  :lol:

actually scrap it, i need a life… :facepalm:​ 

BACK to topic. 

Best gunship to use for speed? I mean the fastest viable gunship. 

actually scrap it, i need a life… :facepalm:

Hey now I’ve been on those forums just as much as you lately.   To be honest our forums needed a fresh breath of life and you helped revitalize them a lot!!

BACK to topic. 

There’s a build for that too on our forums…all in one thread actually.  Fed gunship builds, Empire Gunship builds you name it.

BACK to topic. 

You make it look like there is hell of a ton of choices for gunships in T5…

You make it look like there is hell of a ton of choices for gunships in T5…

FOUND IT! Oh god…I hit the gold mine. I forget that NASA has an archive…

/Abandoning thread. Good builds none-theless. 

FOUND IT! Oh god…I hit the gold mine. I forget that NASA has an archive…

/Abandoning thread. Good builds none-theless. 

and finally the lightbulb comes on  :lol:

Good job jp

Just to be sure… I’m thinking of mounting an energy recuparation system on the shield slot of  the aura. It says “Converts 13% of damage taken into energy”.

Now is it the damage taken by the shield or simply any damage? If it converts any damage in energy i think it’s  a great tool for regeneriting diffusion shield…

ES. 3000 dps per second will give you 3000x 13,2% (it’s the green Energy recup)= 396 energy pts wich means 3168 damage susttainned by diffusion shiled (396x8).Doesn’t this mean that the diffusion will stay always up…?

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn’t work under diffusion shield:)

• It only gives you energy (it doesn’t reduce dmg though) while you get hit into Shield hp

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn’t work under diffusion shield:)

• It only gives you energy (it doesn’t reduce dmg though) while you get hit into Shield hp

I thought kind of that kost lol

It was too nice to be true. Explanation should be fixed.

thanx

Has anyone ever found a good use for that module?  Even if it were 100%, would anyone use it?

not yert…maybe on some jeri ships…