Most viablefighter in T5

Explanation should be fixed.

Description is correct, it says x% of damage taken. You don’t take damage under diffusion shield.

Description is correct, it says x% of damage taken. You don’t take damage under diffusion shield.

You do take damage, according to the game logic, but you take energy damage, not shield or hull.

Has anyone ever found a good use for that module? Even if it were 100%, would anyone use it?

I used it to level up Katana AE. I had a EB so my regent was bad, that thing helped me to make the ship elite and I don’t regret using it.

You do take damage, according to the game logic, but you take energy damage, not shield or hull.

Nope, you expend energy to avoid damage, that’s all. Besides, there is no energy damage in the game, an ECM’s energy drain counts as a debuff (same as a recon’s shield drain).

Nope, you expend energy to avoid damage, that’s all. Besides, there is no energy damage in the game, an ECM’s energy drain counts as a debuff (same as a recon’s shield drain).

Even though devs stated multiple times that you are not taking dmg under diffusion shield, and there are no resists or anything to interact with dmg instances, still if you are under diffusion shield your beacon capture is interrupted by getting hit, so technically you still taking dmg by game point of view :))

Even though devs stated multiple times that you are not taking dmg under diffusion shield, and there are no resists or anything to interact with dmg instances, still if you are under diffusion shield your beacon capture is interrupted by getting hit, so technically you still taking dmg by game point of view :))

Also, you get damage reports and your enemies get damage reports too. The numbers pop up, it perfectly acts like your energy is getting damaged. With like 900 resist. Hmm. Should test if ions make more damage to diffuse.

Fair enough, you got me there. :wink:

Also, you get damage reports and your enemies get damage reports too. The numbers pop up, it perfectly acts like your energy is getting damaged. With like 900 resist. Hmm. Should test if ions make more damage to diffuse.

Diffusion shield works at a simulated and non-debuffable 700 resists vs each damage type.

Devs prefer to say that diff shield has zero resistances that cant be altered by buffs/debuffs/ions/implants and conversion rate 1 point of energy=8dmg. Thats why in combat scroll you see unmitigated dmg rather than dmg affected by 700resistances

But in short it is pretty much what snib said -capacitor volume with 700resists is your hp pool

Originally it was 1 to 12 ratio…

Devs prefer to say that diff shield has zero resistances that cant be altered by buffs/debuffs/ions/implants and conversion rate 1 point of energy=8dmg. Thats why in combat scroll you see unmitigated dmg rather than dmg affected by 700resistances

But in short it is pretty much what snib said -capacitor volume with 700resists is your hp pool

The floaty damage numbers are at 700 resists, not sure about combat scroll.

The floaty damage numbers are at 700 resists, not sure about combat scroll.

Are they? I am to focused on gunning stuff down, i never paid attention

Are they? I am to focused on gunning stuff down, i never paid attention

Same, checked just before posting about the 700 resists though. I’ll only be caught out once per discussion. :wink:

I?m going to buy Apollo and lightbringer… Any viable build for theese 2 ships…?

I?m going to buy Apollo and lightbringer… Any viable build for theese 2 ships…?

Apollo

UwrBdkB.jpg

Lightbringer (don’t try this one, it’s not serious).

4dVjbQe.jpg

I think I would use more or less the same modules on both of them.

thanx for sharing res… Anyone ever tried something like ion+ curved refelctor and 3 horizons…?

Max range?

thanx for sharing res… Anyone ever tried something like ion+ curved refelctor and 3 horizons…?

Max range?

I tried in the Argonaut, it is not worth, because at the range you are doing damage, it is better you fit rails or bubbles. Lasers with criticals, flat and horizon on the other way… much better.

ok tanks so much Eviscerador :wink: