Literally a dog

WARNING: This is a completely serious suggestion and is very important to me.

I suggest a new special toggle button in settings that changes your copilot to an actual dog. When you zoom in to some ships you can see little people in the cockpit and I only need one person so I want the other seat to by occupied by friend.

No.

Fine. Cat can be an option as well.

No to this too.

+1  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

But but… why? x)

8 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

But but… why? x)

Why not? It’s just a tiny model change.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Why not? It’s just a tiny model change.

Any change is work that has to be paid, so why?

Just now, xKostyan said:

Any change is work that has to be paid, so why?

I’ve paid for it probably 200 times over. It’s a quick thing.

I’m pretty sure it’s not and dev’s will say: “that not a priority for now”. so :confused:

9 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I’m pretty sure it’s not and dev’s will say: “that not a priority for now”. so :confused:

Have you -seen- the player models in game? They are probably a grand total of 12 poly like come on. A dog would just be taking one and stretching out the face a bit. As well as moving some joints. But then again it doesn’t have to move, because it’s in a ship.

Cat shoul be Option too.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Have you -seen- the player models in game? They are probably a grand total of 12 poly like come on. A dog would just be taking one and stretching out the face a bit. As well as moving some joints. But then again it doesn’t have to move, because it’s in a ship.

That can be cute ^^

Being realistic, even some interceptors require 2 pilots to fly (in order to properly use all ship features at max efficiency). Frigates take most of the times 4 pilots and above. Destroyers require furthermore. The fact that you are a single player controlling the entire ship in an unified way doesnt mean a ship like the ones from SC can be flied by a single man (have you seen the star trek chapter where they automatize the enterprise to be flyied by like 2 persons? The control sistem overheats when engaging battle xD). The crew tab reinforces the idea of using multiple members in a single ship…although a question arises: if you are a merc (only one) who are the extra crew? Clones of yourself? Are you the captain?

The idea aint bad, being honest mech warrior online has a lot of cockpit visual addons that make your mech unique

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I’ve paid for it probably 200 times over. It’s a quick thing.

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

1 hour ago, Papitas said:

Being realistic, even some interceptors require 2 pilots to fly (in order to properly use all ship features at max efficiency). Frigates take most of the times 4 pilots and above. Destroyers require furthermore. The fact that you are a single player controlling the entire ship in an unified way doesnt mean a ship like the ones from SC can be flied by a single man (have you seen the star trek chapter where they automatize the enterprise to be flyied by like 2 persons? The control sistem overheats when engaging battle xD). The crew tab reinforces the idea of using multiple members in a single ship…although a question arises: if you are a merc (only one) who are the extra crew? Clones of yourself? Are you the captain?

The idea aint bad, being honest mech warrior online has a lot of cockpit visual addons that make your mech unique

My theory is that you (the player) are a single merc operating out of a planet side base, simply controlling a sort of surrogate clone that commands your ships, and the crew are simply extensions of that surrogate, or some other form of “drone” type being. Even in the official stories that the devs made it tell of a pilot watching himself suffocate in space after the destruction of his ship. He was watching himself die. But he was not in control of that body any more.

It’s all rather interesting.

-oh and the greater majority of Jericho ships are drones FYI. Even lore says so.

Oh yes of course, this is the best suggestion I have read since I am here! Must be implemented ASAP!!!

The worst thing about the Internet is you can’t tell what’s sarcasm and what’s not.

But anyways I guess I’ll have to start taking everything literally. Thanks for all the support! Xp

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The worst thing about the Internet is you can’t tell what’s sarcasm and what’s not.

totally!

11 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

57840971.jpg