Literally a dog

29 minutes ago, millanbel said:

57840971.jpg

omfg i exploded xDDDDDDDDDD

23 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

My theory is that you (the player) are a single merc operating out of a planet side base, simply controlling a sort of surrogate clone that commands your ships, and the crew are simply extensions of that surrogate, or some other form of “drone” type being. Even in the official stories that the devs made it tell of a pilot watching himself suffocate in space after the destruction of his ship. He was watching himself die. But he was not in control of that body any more.

Persons are limitated to see from a single point of view (theirs), they cant truly see whats happening inside the other person (you can interpretate tho). For the case of clones, each clone believes and lives as the main character since he is the only one alive at the moment…when he dies, all his memories are transfered to the next clone in order to give continuity to the experience. According to the smuggler story, theres no such thing as control over other clones: each clone does his part untill he gets replaced by another one after death. The smuggler noticed this in a crude way and decided to stop the clone contract: when he saw his clone, he had no control nor way of placing in his position, he never did (the clone dying never knew about the activation of his sucesor).

Jericho ships arent piloted from inside the ship (at least from razor…the story of priest bartle tells bartle died inside possibly), but thats just one faction.

37 minutes ago, Papitas said:

Persons are limitated to see from a single point of view (theirs), they cant truly see whats happening inside the other person (you can interpretate tho). For the case of clones, each clone believes and lives as the main character since he is the only one alive at the moment…when he dies, all his memories are transfered to the next clone in order to give continuity to the experience. According to the smuggler story, theres no such thing as control over other clones: each clone does his part untill he gets replaced by another one after death. The smuggler noticed this in a crude way and decided to stop the clone contract: when he saw his clone, he had no control nor way of placing in his position, he never did (the clone dying never knew about the activation of his sucesor).

Jericho ships arent piloted from inside the ship (at least from razor…the story of priest bartle tells bartle died inside possibly), but thats just one faction.

I bloody knew it.

hahaha…any ways that doesnt explain who takes the 2nd, 3rd…seats ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

1 hour ago, Papitas said:

hahaha…any ways that doesnt explain who takes the 2nd, 3rd…seats ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Those are reserved for Murican pilots, on average they occupy 2 seats  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

Cat will be my option. Like cats) At least we all now that they’re exist in SC Universe. But can’t say the same about dogs  ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)